DAA safe for teens

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, just read a thread on a diff forum. It was a 17 year old who had low-normal test. Everybody was sayin the DAA could permanently mess his test levels for life.

First off, DAA only ups test by 20~30% and in teens it's probably more like 10%. How on earth would that cause permanent shutdown. Worst I figured would be acne and maybe gyno.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So daa was recommended for natural low test

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
No the kid was taking test to self medicate his slightly lower than ideal test levels

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, just read a thread on a diff forum. It was a 17 year old who had low-normal test. Everybody was sayin the DAA could permanently mess his test levels for life.

First off, DAA only ups test by 20~30% and in teens it's probably more like 10%. How on earth would that cause permanent shutdown. Worst I figured would be acne and maybe gyno.
Lol It wouldn't. Its broscience at its best and people parrot **** that is said. It is a test booster so no shutdown period. Also I know a fair amount of guys that started juicing in highschool and still have normal numbers today. If anything I would say a teenagers body could recover much faster than anybody else. I'm am not recommending steroids for teenagers just saying.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Lol It wouldn't. Its broscience at its best and people parrot **** that is said. It is a test booster so no shutdown period. Also I know a fair amount of guys that started juicing in highschool and still have normal numbers today. If anything I would say a teenagers body could recover much faster than anybody else. I'm am not recommending steroids for teenagers just saying.
Actually teenagers are more at risk for permanent shutdown. Have a bro who's 22 and on TRT

gmanall

Awards
Actually teenagers are more at risk for permanent shutdown. Have a bro who's 22 and on TRT
Nice correlation=causation, feel free to take DAA. If anything it's increases your natural production so no worry about shutdown, may be a good mood booster if you have low T.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Nice correlation=causation, feel free to take DAA. If anything it's increases your natural production so no worry about shutdown, may be a good mood booster if you have low T.
It was caused by 2 ph cycles at 18 years old, he had way lower test levels then a blood test at 16 a year after the ph cycles

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This is thread is full of so much fail its a win

gmanall

Awards
It was caused by 2 ph cycles at 18 years old, he had way lower test levels then a blood test at 16 a year after the ph cycles
I don't doubt it, but just because he got perma shutdown at 18 doesn't mean all 18 year olds will get shutdown, also plenty of people who start older get perma shutdown. So moral of the story:Don't wanna risk getting shutdown don't take steroids period there's no magical age that'll prevent it.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
I don't doubt it, but just because he got perma shutdown at 18 doesn't mean all 18 year olds will get shutdown, also plenty of people who start older get perma shutdown. So moral of the story:Don't wanna risk getting shutdown don't take steroids period there's no magical age that'll prevent it.
Of course it's never 100% but the risk is multitudes higher if your endocrine system isn't fully developed which is anywhere from 22-28 years of age

gmanall

Awards
Of course it's never 100% but the risk is multitudes higher if your endocrine system isn't fully developed which is anywhere from 22-28 years of age
How do you know the risk is multitudes higher? Where's the studies? To be honest most of this age gating is because there are more younger people running it, therefore more people with problems in that age group will arise. And for the fact that a lot in the age group are irresponsible and lack the motivation to study correct pct and side effect preventions, diet and train correctly. But people are using the "endocrine system isn't fully developed" like the boogie man.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correlation does not equal causation