DAA is making me ravenous?

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
Hi guys, I've started taking sns DAA from a week, following the label's instructions i'm loading it in this first week (6 gr/day instead of 3). I'm taking it with ATD of chaparral labs (50 mg/day split into two 25 mg doses) in order to control estrogen's increase. Maybe it is too soon to attribute these effects to the stack, but i'm noticing an increase in libido, an increase in strenght and endurance, an increase in self-confidence and aggression, and a huge increase in hunger. This last effect is problematic for me, since my goals are bodyrecomposition-fat loss. It's not carbs craving, it's just pure hunger, infact i eat very clean, but if i don't stop, suffering hunger pains, i could eat even thousand of calories from just chicken breast or cottage cheese.
Now i'm doing a stop from any type of stimulants, since i've become extremely tolerant to them, and i want to clean up the adrenoreceptors, so i don't want to take any type of appetite suppressant stimulant-based.
I've thought to jump again into an IF eating protocol, since the appetite is stronger at night.
What are your thoughts? Are this effects related to a testosterone increase?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa has increase hunger for most. I'm not sure if you wanna jump into IF now unless you had to. The hunger increases might make it really hard. Up to you though.

I did a DAA with erase before. Good hunger, good strength. Just watch the joints as erase kinda dried me up too much.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i feel you brother im in that boat right now too, but its all good if diet is in check ive cutting on daa for about 4 weeks no problem

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DAA plus an AI is good stuff :)
I also get a slight increase in hunger from it.

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
What do you suggest to control hunger apart appetite suppressant (that are always stimulants)?
And for DAA users: have you noticed an increase of thermogenesis (more sweating, feeling more hot) and a little bit of lethargy in waking up in the morning, or these last two effects are caused from ATD?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bromocriptine or rimonabant or eca

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I have been on DAA for about 4 days now and have noticed an extreme increase in cravings for lean proteins. Lots of it. Not even carbohydrates. Today I am going to start IF again and I already notice that tonight all I am going to want is beef, cheese, and eggs...and I love that haha.

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
I have been on DAA for about 4 days now and have noticed an extreme increase in cravings for lean proteins. Lots of it. Not even carbohydrates. Today I am going to start IF again and I already notice that tonight all I am going to want is beef, cheese, and eggs...and I love that haha.
The same situation bro. It is not a carbs craving, but cravings for proteins and fats (specially saturated) rich foods. I'm going to start IF again the next week.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same sort of "goal boat" as you... I'm about to put in an order to include DAA, and hopefully to combat any extra hunger I'm throwing in Stearoylethanolamide (SEA). Are you using any appetite suppression supplements? I definitely don't need extra hunger as my workouts bring that on quite enough on their own

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think that hunger increase is caused from an increase in prolactin?
cpuld have somthing to do with maybe its just all the extra test maybe its both idk

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
I'm in the same sort of "goal boat" as you... I'm about to put in an order to include DAA, and hopefully to combat any extra hunger I'm throwing in Stearoylethanolamide (SEA). Are you using any appetite suppression supplements? I definitely don't need extra hunger as my workouts bring that on quite enough on their own
No, i'm not using any type of appetite suppressant because i want to stop stimulants for a month minimum, since i developed a big tolerance to them and i want to clean up the adrenoreceptor, otherwise i would use EC stack

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
guess all you can really do is try to eat more fiber.. a thing i do that works well to getting me more full on less food is flaxseed meal.. one 2 tablespoon serving gives you 4 grams of fiber with no sugar, makes you feel fuller and you get 2400 mg of Omega 3's. When I add that to foods, it makes me eat slower too. Really good ****, not enough people take it.. just for over all health http://www.bobsredmill.com/flaxseed-meal.html

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, the sides from this would be rough though. Gotta pay if you wanna play ;)
biggest understatement ever bro, bromo is a living hell. i was throwing up 3-4 times daily struggling to get 700 calories

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
biggest understatement ever bro, bromo is a living hell. i was throwing up 3-4 times daily struggling to get 700 calories
oof sounds rough haha

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oof sounds rough haha
that was my first go around but im on it right now due to NPP and not as bad as before maybe its bunk...