DAA + HRT Thoughts on using both at once?

pcgizzmo

Awards
I'm thinking about going back on TRT. 1ml per week and possibly using DAA at the same time but not ED maybe EOD or M.W.F in an HCG fashion. From what I can tell LH pulses continued after DAA administration for a period of time.

It also seems that DAA works as a respectable HPTA recovery product from those coming off a steroid cycle.

Any thoughts good or bad on this?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
DAA also can cause down regulation if used to long. There is a fine balance one needs to consider.

pcgizzmo

Awards
DAA also can cause down regulation if used to long. There is a fine balance one needs to consider.

Down regulation of? T receptors? NMDA receptors in the brain? Do you have a study that shows this? I'd like to read it because there aren't that many DAA studies that aren't done on rats.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I had a few clients (not of HRT) run it for 8-12 weeks and other running it for 5 weeks on 2-3 off. People who ran it longer testosterones had singificantly lower testosterones at the tail end of the cycle. As for studies on people on HRT, I have a feeling it may help HCG in many cases as well as increases in estrogen if one is sensitive. I prefer to stay off HCG due to the trade off of e2 is not worth it for me even if at 250 ius 2 times a week. Being off HCG has result in morning wood on a daily basis, less emotional swings, better quality of sexual activity (no PE) Being on HCG and adex was not as consistant as performance wise. I will research for studies which are recent. I have found ones from 2009, but nothing with a few months or updated. I did have a guy using 3.5 grams of DDA and was at low T 300's then after 4 weeks shot up to 700 with out HCG.The only problem I see is that body gets used to it and needs to be cycle to have optimal effects. Here is the amazing thing the e2 did not go up significantly which was very interesting. Could the DAA actually replace clomid in the future once the half life and more studies are conducted..Potential is there, but long term effects are still unknown..

getalpha

Awards
Hey The Matrix.

Interesting I added DAA to my routine also.

I was in the 80's for estrogen (I added DAA right when I started the trade over to primoteston (Test E) 250mg, so 4 weeks.

I know its difficult to say.... but could this cause the big shoot I had in estrogen, from 80 to 211 ?

Can DAA be a replacement for HCG?

I'm concerned about the fellas shutting down, I mean can it really be good for the body having the whole HPA Axis shut down?

Given Dr Chrisler's thoughts on it and his patients feeling much better on HCG etc etc.

I'd love to know your insight into this.

I'm new to TRT, and my Dr does not discuss things that in depth with me.

Cheers

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
you are shut down when on TRT, thats WHY you are on TRT...

getalpha

Awards
INTERESTING, found a study on DAA which may explain a few things.

Now of course DAA helps with Test production mainly through the fact that it inceases LH

Given our LH is shutdown already (I was hoping it would force this up anyhow, but in my latest blood tests it does not appear to be the case), means possibly very little benefit Testosterone wise from DAA.

BUT it raises LH through the sTar pathways from what I could see....

WHICH also raises aromatize of E

So if I had high T already from TRT (which I do, 850'ish ng/dl) and get no additional LH benefit..... Effectively all I did was help my body aromatize my T to E better. Given my latest E tests show a big increase to over 3x the ideal range....

I'll be ceasing my DAA today :)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
With DAA you need to cycle it. It can boost up e2 and may have the same effect on people as HCG where some may have large rise in e2 and little rise in testosterone. There may be a possibliity where hcg may be used in conjunction to HCG for people on monotherapy to prevent down regulation as seen in many people I have encountered in many years dealing with HRT issues. HCG is person dependent and if the risk to benefits ration is high I suggest against it. If a person e2 doubles on 250 ius of HCG and T goes up 200-300 points then I highly would have that person reconsidering using HCG having to deal with e2 issues. DAA is still new and more research needs to be done on it. It does look promising. I see so many of these fads just die out over a year or two never being look into again. Prime example Dan duchaine..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I am actually having great results with DAA from the use of LIT UP preworkout along with low dose TRT. I stopped HCG because I was having estrogen sides from it and it made me very lethargic.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could try doing alternate runs of DAA / l-carnitine-l-tartarate

DAA upregulates leydig cells in testes.

l-carnitine-l-tartarate upregulates androgen receptors

Without HCG, you're going to start seeing diminishing returns from the DAA as your testes shutdown. Keep that in mind. It will become useless.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am actually having great results with DAA from the use of LIT UP preworkout along with low dose TRT. I stopped HCG because I was having estrogen sides from it and it made me very lethargic.
What results are you attributing to DAA? I know some preworkout drinks have it in already.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
a raging libido, testicular size and fullness, larger ejaculatory loads with no lethargy and nipple sensitivity.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You could try doing alternate runs of DAA / l-carnitine-l-tartarate

DAA upregulates leydig cells in testes.

l-carnitine-l-tartarate upregulates androgen receptors

Without HCG, you're going to start seeing diminishing returns from the DAA as your testes shutdown. Keep that in mind. It will become useless.
We have a new version of powerchews coming out that is going to be this exact combo in one chew ;) DAA and LCLT.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
thats already been out now for about 6 months by Athletix.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
l-carnitine-l-tartarate upregulates androgen receptors.
Gutterpump, do you know who carries this in tabs? When I look it up, I either get straight L-carnitine or LCLT powder.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A google search show's some places that carry NOW's LCLT caps.

I'm just buying powder from nutraplanet though and capping it myself or putting it in shakes