DAA effects on GH

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone no the amount of GH boost you get from DAA? I always see percentages on test but not GH

DannyAbs

Awards
Not sure an exact amount, but I can give you some info on what I have experienced so far. I am six days in and have been using TestForce twice a day( one scoop am and one scoop pm). I am sleeping more soundly and having wild, vivid dreams. I am entering REM sleep every single night now. I was not before taking TestForce. I am also starting to get some random wood throughout the day. This is a nice 'side effect'. Strength gains and additional recovery are about the same as before, but I am only 6 days in and plan to run two scoops a day for at least 90 days.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure an exact amount, but I can give you some info on what I have experienced so far. I am six days in and have been using TestForce twice a day( one scoop am and one scoop pm). I am sleeping more soundly and having wild, vivid dreams. I am entering REM sleep every single night now. I was not before taking TestForce. I am also starting to get some random wood throughout the day. This is a nice 'side effect'. Strength gains and additional recovery are about the same as before, but I am only 6 days in and plan to run two scoops a day for at least 90 days.
Thats a good sign of GH increase.