DAA + Creatine Together

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking DAA with creatine, but I was thinking about going off creatine for the rest of my DAA cycle (6 more weeks) just so when I come off DAA +Erase I can use creatine to get the recovery/endurance and not get used to it . Is this a good idea? Or does it not matter if I take a break from creatine? I heard some cycle but a lot just take around 5g a day, daily, which is what I have been doing (only on workout days). Thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have been taking DAA with creatine, but I was thinking about going off creatine for the rest of my DAA cycle (6 more weeks) just so when I come off DAA +Erase I can use creatine to get the recovery/endurance and not get used to it . Is this a good idea? Or does it not matter if I take a break from creatine? I heard some cycle but a lot just take around 5g a day, daily, which is what I have been doing (only on workout days). Thoughts?
You don't need to cycle off creatine, and realistically speaking all you need is 3g of creatine at least 4 days a week to keep muscle creatine stores saturated.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't need to cycle off creatine, and realistically speaking all you need is 3g of creatine at least 4 days a week to keep muscle creatine stores saturated.
Really, I thought it was 5g. 4 days a week?! Crap ive been taking it 5-6 days a week at 5g, is the rest sitting in my kidneys or being pissed out? Also why do people say to load it and then just a maintenance dose ?

Thanks for the reply btw , where do you get all your info ? I need to go where you go! Lol. Looks like ill stay on creatine then .

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Really, I thought it was 5g. 4 days a week?! Crap ive been taking it 5-6 days a week at 5g, is the rest sitting in my kidneys or being pissed out? Also why do people say to load it and then just a maintenance dose ?

Thanks for the reply btw , where do you get all your info ? I need to go where you go! Lol. Looks like ill stay on creatine then .
Consuming more does no damage to you, you can have 3g every day without any issue whatsoever, neither added benefit or side effect will come.

Pubmed, Google, mr.cooper69 , search function of the forums and other encyclopedic knowledge sources like the aforementioned.