D.N.A. Stenadrol 10 MSTEN Legit?

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Looking to pick up some msten and not source about sources. I stumbled upon these DNA Stenadrol 10 Msten pills. Has anyone ever heard of these or know if they are legit?

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve seen the bottle online…Never heard anything good or bad about it…Now Medfits Winswole is legit af! Try and find some of that…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve seen the bottle online…Never heard anything good or bad about it…Now Medfits Winswole is legit af! Try and find some of that…
When was the last time you used medfit? Cus I'm pretty sure they stopped prohormones and replaced all of them with sarms like 2 years ago.

Talking about medfitRX right?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When was the last time you used medfit? Cus I'm pretty sure they stopped prohormones and replaced all of them with sarms like 2 years ago.

Talking about medfitRX right?
They picked up SARMs while they were still doing hormonal stuff. I think the FDA got to them, they don’t do any of that anymore as far as I know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone should stop wasting their time trying to find good prohormones and stuff like that and invest their time into finding a good gear source. There are many other forums besides this one where they openly share good sources. Some of them require a paid membership but it's cheap it'll cost you about $40 for a 3-month membership that will supply you with all the information you need. And this is not an invitation for people to ask me where these places are or what I'm talking about just use the Google search function it's not that hard.

If you're not going to use real injectable gear then I'd rather see someone use small doses of stuff like dbol and var over random prohormones.

This is also where certain sarms can come in handy.

As little as 5-10mg of dbol combined with 15mg rad 140 will work very similar to trt. Now add something that's not overly toxic like anavar or lgd and you got a nice little oral cycle. Far better then sarms only or prohormones only

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
Dbol 5-10mg
Rad 140 15-20mg
Anavar or lgd4033 20-40mg.
8 weeks

Nolvadex/tamoxifen 20mg
Exemestane on hand
4 weeks
Do you think lgd would be a good fit alongside trt, low dose var/proviron?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you think lgd would be a good fit alongside trt, low dose var/proviron?
I'm not sure what your asking, good fit for what. If you add lgd or var to your trt then it's no longer trt, it's a cycle. Is it a good mild cycle, yes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think proviron is irrelevant unless your over 60 or just one of the few ppl that likes it for whatever reason. I'd rather use masteron

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Everyone should stop wasting their time trying to find good prohormones and stuff like that and invest their time into finding a good gear source. There are many other forums besides this one where they openly share good sources. Some of them require a paid membership but it's cheap it'll cost you about $40 for a 3-month membership that will supply you with all the information you need. And this is not an invitation for people to ask me where these places are or what I'm talking about just use the Google search function it's not that hard.

If you're not going to use real injectable gear then I'd rather see someone use small doses of stuff like dbol and var over random prohormones.

This is also where certain sarms can come in handy.

As little as 5-10mg of dbol combined with 15mg rad 140 will work very similar to trt. Now add something that's not overly toxic like anavar or lgd and you got a nice little oral cycle. Far better then sarms only or prohormones only
I know a few gear sources but they don't carry designers like msten. I don't really trust just buying steroids off from a random site I found on Google. Ive used both dbol and var in the past. I was going to use dbol again for this run but it seems like people are saying msten is very powerful and gives more dry/keepable mass after the cycle. Used rad twice and it gave me bad insomnia so I don't want to try that again. Not sure if my liver will tolerate stacking 3 different orals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know a few gear sources but they don't carry designers like msten. I don't really trust just buying steroids off from a random site I found on Google. Ive used both dbol and var in the past. I was going to use dbol again for this run but it seems like people are saying msten is very powerful and gives more dry/keepable mass after the cycle. Used rad twice and it gave me bad insomnia so I don't want to try that again. Not sure if my liver will tolerate stacking 3 different orals.
I'm not talking about using websites. I'm talking about going to forums that share sources. They will direct you to ppl who supply gear directly via email. Also you obviously have no clue about oral steroids and liver toxicity and how these things work.

The cycle I listed above with the doses I mentioned will put your liver under equal or less stress then 20-30mg of msten. Also, you buying msten off a website is just as sketchy as buying steroids off a website.

And msten is a steroid

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I'm not talking about using websites. I'm talking about going to forums that share sources. They will direct you to ppl who supply gear directly via email. Also you obviously have no clue about oral steroids and liver toxicity and how these things work.

The cycle I listed above with the doses I mentioned will put your liver under equal or less stress then 20-30mg of msten. Also, you buying msten off a website is just as sketchy as buying steroids off a website.

And msten is a steroid
Dbol is highly hepatotoxic. I ran it twice @ 25mg and both times my appetite was really struggling after a few weeks. So no I don't think stacking 2 more toxic compounds on top of that is going to be a good idea in any way. Rad gave me terrible insomnia and I do not want to use that again. That's just my personal experience, maybe for you it's different and we can agree to disagree. I think I would be better off running one single compound with NAC and TUDCA. I was going to start msten at 10-15mg for the first few weeks then increase to 20mg for 6-7 weeks max.

I was simply asking if anyone could vouch for this product or had any positive experiences with it as just to just blindly pulling the trigger on a random product that I have no idea if it works or not..

I'm well aware msten is a steroid. That's what I meant by designer (steroid).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dbol is highly hepatotoxic. I ran it twice @ 25mg and both times my appetite was really struggling after a few weeks. So no I don't think stacking 2 more toxic compounds on top of that is going to be a good idea in any way. Rad gave me terrible insomnia and I do not want to use that again. That's just my personal experience, maybe for you it's different and we can agree to disagree. I think I would be better off running one single compound with NAC and TUDCA. I was going to start msten at 10-15mg for the first few weeks then increase to 20mg for 6-7 weeks max.

I was simply asking if anyone could vouch for this product or had any positive experiences with it as just to just blindly pulling the trigger on a random product that I have no idea if it works or not..

I'm well aware msten is a steroid. That's what I meant by designer (steroid).
Dbol at 5-10mg like I listed above was and still in some places is prescribed as hrt long-term for LIFE. Rad 140, non toxic. Anavar has studies showing 30mg or less has little to no toxicity

AND msten is more hepatoxic then dbol mg vs. mg.

25msten is more toxic then 25dbol

10-15msten is going to do very little for building muscle

Your question, no, no1 seems to know that brand

You don't know what your talking about when it comes to steroids and toxicity, and I'm done trying to help you. Which I'm sure you don't care so peace out

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If going that route just get brawn Msten

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol at 5-10mg like I listed above was and still in some places is prescribed as hrt long-term for LIFE. Rad 140, non toxic. Anavar has studies showing 30mg or less has little to no toxicity

You don't know what your talking about when it comes to steroids and toxicity, and I'm done trying to help you. Which I'm sure you don't care so peace out
Got the popcorn ready…getting interesting.

31C5AB3A-D3BC-4F50-98D5-F8F8F27E49DB.jpeg

CRACK HEAD

Awards

Okay peace Mr. steroid expert. Maybe one day I can be as enlightened as you. Sorry that you got so angry I was just trying to have a conversation and see if this product is legit lmao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay peace Mr. steroid expert. Maybe one day I can be as enlightened as you. Sorry that you got so angry I was just trying to have a conversation and see if this product is legit lmao
Not even slightly angry, and not a expert, it's just widely known common knowledge that you don't seem to know. But shame on me for trying to help someone who didn't ask for my help. Good luck

👉👌✌

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Rad 140, non toxic.
Scientific studies and people's anecdotal experiences would disagree with you on this.

"Twenty-two (21 AR+) heavily pretreated mBC patients were enrolled. Dose levels included 50 mg (n = 6), 100 mg (n = 13), and 150 mg (n = 3) once daily (QD). Most frequent (> 10%) treatment-emergent adverse events (TEAEs) were elevated AST (59.1%), ALT (45.5%), and total blood bilirubin (27.3%), and vomiting, dehydration, and decreased appetite and weight (27.3% each)."

elevated AST, ALT more than 3x the reference range after 3 weeks on 10mg rad140 when OP says post cycle bloodwork showed everything was fine

https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/nkb5wa

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Not even slightly angry, and not a expert, it's just widely known common knowledge that you don't seem to know. But shame on me for trying to help someone who didn't ask for my help. Good luck

👉👌✌
Well it seemed like you were kinda trying to help me at first but then you started getting mad and insulting me and rage quit the conversation.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone still following, I said “try and find” regarding the Medfit, sorry it wasn’t clear. They’ve been gone, that’s pretty common knowledge. …I’ve seen various products turn up on eBay from time to time 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well it seemed like you were kinda trying to help me at first but then you started getting mad and insulting me and rage quit the conversation.
At no point was I mad, this is the internet. There is no situation ever where some person I have never met in real life is going to make me angry.

Rage quit lol. No. It's called not wanting to continue to waste my time.

I'm not sure how old or young you are so maybe you take everyone and everything that dosent agree with you as mad or anger.

Telling someone they don't know what there talking about is not insulting them. All that was is drawing attention to tell you that what you were saying was not true.

Some ppl tell you what you want to hear. I tell ppl what they need to hear.

Telling the truth and being straight forward has nothing to do with anger.

Anywho. Like I said before, good luck I'm done here

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Amino asylum has msten. Looks like pretty decent pricing. Discount code bell20 I found on YouTube👍

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Scientific studies and people's anecdotal experiences would disagree with you on this.

"Twenty-two (21 AR+) heavily pretreated mBC patients were enrolled. Dose levels included 50 mg (n = 6), 100 mg (n = 13), and 150 mg (n = 3) once daily (QD). Most frequent (> 10%) treatment-emergent adverse events (TEAEs) were elevated AST (59.1%), ALT (45.5%), and total blood bilirubin (27.3%), and vomiting, dehydration, and decreased appetite and weight (27.3% each)."

elevated AST, ALT more than 3x the reference range after 3 weeks on 10mg rad140 when OP says post cycle bloodwork showed everything was fine

https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/nkb5wa
posting boring studies.....a really stupid user name......and location says earth? hmmmmmmmm???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Bro this study is the one where they gave 21 WOMEN with breast cancer previously unheard of doses in humans of Rad140 for the treatment of their cancer, AND still found the risk/benefit worthwhile in the results.

150 fucking milligrams per day to women who were dying, for months.

In the end, if you read the entire study, beyond the abstract, 50mg was generally considered well-tolerated by most of the women. 20-30mg in a 200lb man for 8-12 weeks isn’t going to represent a longterm risk for most. And that’s also why you pull bloodwork during blasts lasting longer than that, to ensure things on the inside are as tolerable as how you feel on the outside. As well as monitoring blood pressure periodically.

I’m not telling you to use anything you don’t like, but you’re posting studies disproving your argument.

Also, I haven’t heard anything good or bad on that product in your OG post. Good luck though!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro this study is the one where they gave 21 WOMEN with breast cancer previously unheard of doses in humans of Rad140 for the treatment of their cancer, AND still found the risk/benefit worthwhile in the results.

150 fucking milligrams per day to women who were dying, for months.

In the end, if you read the entire study, beyond the abstract, 50mg was generally considered well-tolerated by most of the women. 20-30mg in a 200lb man for 8-12 weeks isn’t going to represent a longterm risk for most. And that’s also why you pull bloodwork during blasts lasting longer than that, to ensure things on the inside are as tolerable as how you feel on the outside. As well as monitoring blood pressure periodically.

I’m not telling you to use anything you don’t like, but you’re posting studies disproving your argument.

Also, I haven’t heard anything good or bad on that product in your OG post. Good luck though!
I actually never told him to use rad140 or anything. I have a hypothetical cycle that covered all the bases just trying to show a option for someone who doesn't want to inject.

But this study....? Sometimes ppl will go to extremes to make themselves feel correct.

When I talked about using 5-10mg of dbol safely he started talking about 25mg

When I said 15mg of rad 140 he brings up this study.

If you don't wanna use these things that's absolutely fine, but shifting the field goal posts all over the place to make yourself feel correct is rediculous

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just don't understand the reasoning behind worrying about liver toxicity and then wanting to use a highly toxic prohormone/designer steroid.

The reason these designers like sten, dmz, SD ect never made it to the medical field was that there too toxic, too many side effects. That says a lot seeing how dbol, anadrol and anavar are all acceptable for the medical field

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just don't understand the reasoning behind worrying about liver toxicity and then wanting to use a highly toxic prohormone/designer steroid.

The reason these designers like sten, dmz, SD ect never made it to the medical field was that there too toxic, too many side effects. That says a lot seeing how dbol, anadrol and anavar are all acceptable for the medical field
Honestly I have used a huge variety of orals, loads of the designers over the generations and many traditional ones. Msten was far and away the harshest one I ever took. Worse than M1T at 21mg easily. But the Msten was Antaeus Ultradrol, which was reported to be contaminated with some Superdrol, so that could have factored in. When I was taking 20-24mg, things were alright, but 32mg my piss turned a dark brown and BP shot up to 150 over 90 at the doctors. Only weighing like 220 or something, not like from being too heavy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly I have used a huge variety of orals, loads of the designers over the generations and many traditional ones. Msten was far and away the harshest one I ever took. Worse than M1T at 21mg easily. But the Msten was Antaeus Ultradrol, which was reported to be contaminated with some Superdrol, so that could have factored in. When I was taking 20-24mg, things were alright, but 32mg my piss turned a dark brown and BP shot up to 150 over 90 at the doctors. Only weighing like 220 or something, not like from being too heavy.
I believe it, I never had issues with it but you are definitely not the first person to tell me that msten was rough. I've heard plenty of stories similar to yours. I have a love hate relationship with these designers because while I don't seem to get the negative side effects from them, I also seem to require higher then normal doses to get the results. So why bother dumping my pockets on 40mg msten daily with who knows what issues it's causing long term when I can take 50mg anadrol or var ect for half the price with no visible sides. Or i can just skip the orals completely and use them in little 2 week bursts to bust through a sticking point or look my best "temporarily" at least

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lately I can find 25mg var or 50mg Abombs 100 count for $60

Last place I saw msten it was $40 for 10mg 30 count liquid

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I’ll take the tried, tested, and safer route of Anavar or Anadrol all day long over designers.
I used to not have issues with Superdrol or even M1T, but now I won’t touch them because they always cause digestive issues and nausea. I got a gastric ulcer a couple of years ago, and even though the Gastroenterologist didn’t say how I got it. I firmly believe designer orals were a contributing factor. And I used to take pretty much any oral with no signs of issues, but obviously something negative was happening.
Sometimes people just don’t really want good advice, they just want people to agree with them and tell them what they want to hear.
So I guess technically the true answer to OP’s original question should be….if that brand is legitimately Msten, then it’s probably not the best option to legitimately take it when there are safer better options.😎

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Found some info about stenadrol 10

Every cycle log in this product was between 2014-2016

Dosent appear that the company even makes that product anymore so if you find it at a retailer it's probably bunk or a knockoff made to look like the original.

I could be completely wrong but if the stuff was legit and the company was legit then most likely all threads on the stuff wouldn't have stopped 6 years ago.

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
Dbol 5-10mg
Rad 140 15-20mg
Anavar or lgd4033 20-40mg.
8 weeks

Nolvadex/tamoxifen 20mg
Exemestane on hand
4 weeks
Just out of curiosity, why would you recommend this as an oral only cycle? I’m kinda interested lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just out of curiosity, why would you recommend this as an oral only cycle? I’m kinda interested lol.
I'm not necessarily reccomendeing anything, but here's reason that something like this would be a better option for a oral cycle. And I'm pretty sure I already explained all this.

Dbol at 5-10mg per day is prescribed by dr.s as a form of hrt. So that should be self explanatory, rad 140 in the presence of estrogen also works like hrt. So these 2 together are basically what your using as your test base, and at the same time there also contributing to gains. But the 2 of them together at the doses listed won't do a ton for muscle building and if your not raising the dbol dose because of toxicity and estrogen side effects.

Now you got the low dose of lgd or var as your anabolic to build some more muscle.

The doses are all low because those are the studied doses that we know don't cause much if any problems.

Dbol 5-10
Rad 15
Anavar stay under 30

Or, you could just take 300-400mg of testosterone per week and kill all 3 birds with 1 stone, make more progress and have less potential side effects

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m fairly certain of the site you found that on. The product was discontinued about 6 years ago like @Smont said. The site has one or two more PH/DS that as far as I can tell have been discontinued for years. If you decide to risk it keep us posted. There’s far more legit sources if you look a little harder.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m fairly certain of the site you found that on. The product was discontinued about 6 years ago like @Smont said. The site has one or two more PH/DS that as far as I can tell have been discontinued for years. If you decide to risk it keep us posted. There’s far more legit sources if you look a little harder.
From time to time I run across (good-looking) sites that offer a bunch of practically impossible to find stuff.
And you can order it .... But usually you'll receive nothing, or some bogus nonsense.
Be careful everyone.

Lolligaggin

Awards
The maker of Medfit just got sentenced to prison and fined a lot of money.

All pf these big companies that we thought were slightly under the radar keep getting busted eventually.
It's just years later

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The maker of Medfit just got sentenced to prison and fined a lot of money.

All pf these big companies that we thought were slightly under the radar keep getting busted eventually.
It's just years later
thanks for the update starscream i know you were always on top of that stuff

klmoon24

Awards
Looking to pick up some msten and not source about sources. I stumbled upon these DNA Stenadrol 10 Msten pills. Has anyone ever heard of these or know if they are legit?
I purchased a bottle from my local nutrition shop, and I want to break down the chemical compound in this specific brand so people can understand what they’re really looking at. With Sten 10 by DNA. The bottle says the compound is 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

this chemical compound is similar to Methylstenbolone and to DMZ as well. it looks like they combined the two together from what the chemical structure looks like. I personally took it for one month and found it to be very mild, with minimal side effects.
Methylstenbolone chemical structure is; 2-17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

DMZ chemical structure is; 17b-hydroxy 2a,17b-dimethyl 5a-androstan3-on azine

if you compare these two chemical structures to what is supposed to be in Stenadrol 10, it looks like they combined the two together. (Stenadrol 10) 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one.

To conclude I can’t tell if this is a water down version of real Methylstenbolone or if they rewrote the chemical structure to legally sell it? with all this said, just wondering what other people’s opinions are on it now!?

klmoon24

Awards
Nobody ever heard of this?
I purchased a bottle from my local nutrition shop, and I want to break down the chemical compound in this specific brand so people can understand what they’re really looking at. With Sten 10 by DNA. The bottle says the compound is 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

this chemical compound is similar to Methylstenbolone and to DMZ as well. it looks like they combined the two together from what the chemical structure looks like. I personally took it for one month and found it to be very mild, with minimal side effects.
Methylstenbolone chemical structure is; 2-17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

if you compare these two chemical structures to what is supposed to be in Stenadrol 10, it looks like they combined the two together. (Stenadrol 10) 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one.

To conclude I can’t tell if this is a water down version of real Methylstenbolone or if they rewrote the chemical structure to legally sell it? with all this said, just wondering what other people’s opinions are on it now!?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The guy is in jail now I believe but damn Medfit Rx had some good stuff. They made some stupid products where they stacked a bunch of DS and SARMS but their single products like Winswole were incredible. I only have 1 bottle left of Medfit Rx and it's their M1A. I almost don't want to use it because I'll be sad to see it go.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

They either purposely listed the structure incorrectly, or accidentally did.
I've seen both happen.
LOL

And..... You can't really do what you did, and tell us what an unknown compound is going to be like, because you read it's structure.
..... Or maybe you can, and someone needs to give this man a job!
:)

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I actually paid 50 for 10mg 30ml last time but was worth it to me Beacuse I knew it was legit. Well I did use a coupon so it was somewhat cheaper. But yeah I agree msten seems pretty expensive now a days and definatley easier to find dbol or drol cheap. Especially expensive for me because I ran it at 30-40mgs for six weeks. Lol I could of probably bought 6 months worth of dbol for the same money.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you cycling
I've used aa trest ace, raloxifiene, and rad 140. All legit. When I used the msten I was just using 5mgs of trest at the time if I remember right. Actually it was injectable rad/trest and msten 30-40mgs last six weeks.