D-bol kicking in?

DemonDevster

Awards
Does anyone know how long dbol takes to kick in??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s an oral steroid, it’ll begin working right away. You should notice effects within the first week.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed and to me dbol is one if not the most fast acting steroid out there. Strength,weight gain , acne,bloat can happen extremly fast.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed and to me dbol is one if not the most fast acting steroid out there. Strength,weight gain , acne,bloat can happen extremly fast.
Oddly enough, I never got acne from it.

DemonDevster

Awards
I think it depends on if you are prone to acne

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone reacts to compounds differently. My bro can take Dbol forever and never get acne or gyno. I look at a Dbol pill and my nips start itching.

But yeah, you should start noticing its effects almost immediately. Within the first few days for most.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even my face puffs up like a balloon, but if it doesn’t by day 6, I’d assume it’s bunk. And, as stated, everyone responds differently, I will put on the most size on Dbol it’s unlike anything else, but next to no strength gains. Nothing like DHT’s for me. My lifts on only 10mg of SD or 40 Winnie just astound me compared to Dbol. But on Dbol I’m 10lbs heavier end of week 1, 25lbs heavier week 4.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love dbol. Definitely notice the effects in the first week

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even my face puffs up like a balloon, but if it doesn’t by day 6, I’d assume it’s bunk. And, as stated, everyone responds differently, I will put on the most size on Dbol it’s unlike anything else, but next to no strength gains. Nothing like DHT’s for me. My lifts on only 10mg of SD or 40 Winnie just astound me compared to Dbol. But on Dbol I’m 10lbs heavier end of week 1, 25lbs heavier week 4.
That's strange, superdrol is stronger than dbol but I'm my own experience dbol gives at least more rapid strenght due to the bloat. I do however believe that sdrol will over the span of a few weeks surpass dbol. Both of these should be stronger than winstrol and I will attest to that.

Sdrol is apparently the strongest oral muscle builder out there only surpassed by msten which I love and M1T which ive never tried. Again anadrol to me seemed more powerful for strenght. I guess other compounds in the cycle matters a lot so maybe my beliefs have been wrong.

I'm gonna revisit superdrol soon. Have you tried msten yourself?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's strange, superdrol is stronger than dbol but I'm my own experience dbol gives at least more rapid strenght due to the bloat. I do however believe that sdrol will over the span of a few weeks surpass dbol. Both of these should be stronger than winstrol and I will attest to that.

Sdrol is apparently the strongest oral muscle builder out there only surpassed by msten which I love and M1T which ive never tried. Again anadrol to me seemed more powerful for strenght. I guess other compounds in the cycle matters a lot so maybe my beliefs have been wrong.

I'm gonna revisit superdrol soon. Have you tried msten yourself?
Totally agree with you on Msten. There’s so many other variables for strength gains related to nervous system and ineffective training. I can say, it’s very possible that being on Valium the first Dbol run and the other two times I was using a lower volume hypertrophy dominant training and both of those variables may have been preventing me from leaps in strength on it. Msten is fantastic, it’s truly on a par with SD. I’ve ran it in SDMZ 2.0, on its own and currently on an injectable form of it. I still believe the only stack that’s impressed me is that Super DMZ... 10 of each for 4-5 weeks was enough to see very similar results to a 10mg SD run, with less lethargy and quite possibly less toxicity(nothing to base that off of though-labs were not done often enough)
I found a legit ugl source that has SD 100 tabs for $35 so I will definitely be running it a few more times.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On dbol if you work chest on Monday you should definitely be able to add weights to next chest day