Cypionate at 100mg/ week-

No talk Bruno

Awards
Looking to continue this dose- first month - very happy with overall recovery- bounce back and feeling like old self. Need E blocker and wondering how people are testing blood levels. To date, avoiding TRT clinic and hospital- but would engage as needed.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You dont know if you need e-blocker until you get bloods done. Bloods a few times a year is very important while on TRT.
Most dont need and estrogen control while on 100mg, but of course everyone is different and some might.
Again, bloodwork...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont know if you need e-blocker until you get bloods done. Bloods a few times a year is very important while on TRT.
Most dont need and estrogen control while on 100mg, but of course everyone is different and some might.
Again, bloodwork...
I would also give the system 12 weeks or more to adjust to the new levels of T before initiating an AI at that dose. It is natural to see an increase in E when introducing exo T as the body instantly has more substrate to work with via aromatization. MOST people are going to see it level out at 100mg if the body is given a chance to normalize. There of course will be exception, someone who is morbidly obese for example, but I personally have pubertal gyno, so clearly my body will aromatize normal puberty levels of T excessively but I don't need an AI these days at anything less than 300mg/wk.

OP if you do decide you need some estrogen modulation I would try to work with a natural option before hopping on pharma AI for life.