• First Up Vote
Anyone currently doing cyp and clomid together?.. if so how do you feel overall

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know why this is prescribed (it doesn’t make sense to me) but a friend of mine got this prescribed to him, he never used the Clomid though. Just use the test and use the Clomid for PCT, if you’re on trt and still want kids use HCG.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know why this is prescribed (it doesn’t make sense to me) but a friend of mine got this prescribed to him, he never used the Clomid though. Just use the test and use the Clomid for PCT, if you’re on trt and still want kids use HCG.
I dont use clomid.. but been reading about many guys supposedly do

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont use clomid.. but been reading about many guys supposedly do
I guess if Dr do prescribe it some probably do but I still don’t get it, what’s the reason you want to?

btw I use a lot of Clomid and like it a lot, but I’m not taking test, I use it as PCT and I do Clomid only cycles.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried clomid a few years ago with 300mg Test weekly. I didn't notice anything positive.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess if Dr do prescribe it some probably do but I still don’t get it, what’s the reason you want to?

btw I use a lot of Clomid and like it a lot, but I’m not taking test, I use it as PCT and I do Clomid only cycles.
To keep the testicles running while on trt.. and avoid shrinkage.. I personally feel like crap on clomid..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have doctors using euclomiphene instead of clomid less side effects