Cycle Update & Request for PCT Help...!

Luck 6

Awards
Alright... Figured I should shoot up a cycle update of where I'm at, and my friends at, after doing our respective cycles.

MY CYCLE
I did Test-E for 10 weeks at 500mg per week split into 2 injections. I went from 191 lbs. to 215 lbs. At one point I was up to 218 lbs. but went drinking once and ya, that went away fast haha...

The funny thing with me was most of my gains were in the first 2 weeks? Well, half of them. I'm assuming this was just water/fat from increased cals I guess?

I gained about 1.4" on each arm.. That's the only measurement I have off hand. I'll post some other ones later if people are interested.

My strength gains were minimal... Bench went from 275lbs for 5 to 315lbs for 5.. That was about the only drastic increase. Deads 400 to 435... Shoulders up 25 lbs or so... I guess overall not bad.

Anyways I look noticeably bigger! I suffer badly from MPB and can say I havn't seen any NOTICEABLE difference. I've been taking Dutas daily throughout my cycle. Had a minor infection mid way through Went to the doc and made up some lame story to get antibiotics haha... Other than that, no HUGE side effects.

FRIENDS CYCLE

My buddies strength went WAY up on Sust... Deads from 315 to 405.. Bench from 235 to 300.. Squats 315 to 405.

His weight went from about 185 lbs to 207 lbs... So 22 lbs. gained. He got sick in week 5, kinda set him back a little bit.

For side effects he got some chest zits like MAD haha... But he's prone to it, really pissed him off though. I'll post his exact mesaurements to later if anyones interested.

MY QUESTION

1) Anyways my last shot was 2 weeks ago come this Monday so I'd like to get PCT underway. I have enough Nolva and Clomid to run each of our post cycles twice heh... So gimme your best combo of the two! I've looked up post cycles on here, havn't found to many using both, I figured they could be used in conjunction better was I wrong?

2) WHEN CAN I START CARDIO?! I'd really like to start it lightly soon... I have put on some extra lbs. of fat I want to get rid of. Should I wait for like.. A week after PCT to start with cardio? Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

as for cardio, i say go ahead and start about 3 times a week. do low intensity, long duration.

i.e. walking on an incline for an hour

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I gained about 1.4" on each arm.. .

Wow! Almost 1.5"; that's amazing! Good job, bro. I'm running a cycle of H-Drol...hopefully I'll see sizeable gains as well - I'd be happy with 1" more on each arm..haha

Good luck with the PCT. :)

Luck 6

Awards
re

Wow! Almost 1.5"; that's amazing! Good job, bro. I'm running a cycle of H-Drol...hopefully I'll see sizeable gains as well - I'd be happy with 1" more on each arm..haha

Good luck with the PCT. :)

At one time it went clear from 15.5" to 17"... But I think it's dropped a lil bit from that, but I mean, atleast an inch and a quarter so I'm not complaining haha...

And thanks for the PCT outline there.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the biggest mistakes I made post cycle one time was dieting too hard. Be careful not to lose those extra pounds too fast or you will lose your hard earned gains. Cholesterol converts to testosterone so now is not the time to cut fats from your diet. Slowly diet if you want to keep those gains and like nosnmiveins said go easy on your cardio.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow great gains ..actually unbelievable gains more like it lol

good luck on your cycle man .. hopefully ull keep all of them.

ive never taken clomid ..but nolva tapered down (40/20...)sounds good to me .. how long are you planning on running PCT cycle ?

Luck 6

Awards
I guess 4 weeks? I beleive that's sort of the magic number. I guess will see how much I lose after... I have definitely put on some fat, but I mean, the difference in muscle size is easily visible..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
What Kind Of Test Did You Use? Ug? Or Pharma Grade Any Use Of Armidex Or Another Anti E? Sorry About The Caps.. The Key Is Broken

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Yes More Info ABout PCT..im still a newbie...teach meeeeee

Luck 6

Awards
Test Enth by Atlas... In order to get these.. I ate a lot of ****... 370g of protein a day wasnt uncommon... My routine, well, it was good but wasnt extremely high volume.

While I appreciate nosnmiveins' opinion does anyone else have a comment on his outline? Asking generally cuz I've found so many different outlines on here and other boards.. Which is right? Haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test Enth by Atlas... In order to get these.. I ate a lot of ****... 370g of protein a day wasnt uncommon... My routine, well, it was good but wasnt extremely high volume.

While I appreciate nosnmiveins' opinion does anyone else have a comment on his outline? Asking generally cuz I've found so many different outlines on here and other boards.. Which is right? Haha

clomid 100/50/50/50
Torem 90/60/60/30

and continue as needed.

you can use nolva throughout PCT at 20mg no need to go higher. but i would reccommend an AI aswell (6bromo ATD aromasin)

Luck 6

Awards
re

clomid 100/50/50/50
Torem 90/60/60/30

and continue as needed.

you can use nolva throughout PCT at 20mg no need to go higher. but i would reccommend an AI aswell (6bromo ATD aromasin)
I don't have Torem and can't get it.. I have Nolva and Clomid.. That's it.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly your cycle is very conservative. I have run dozens of cycles and when I was young I didn't do any PCT at all and recovered fine. I would run the Nolva at 20-40 mg ed for 3-4 weeks but other than that I wouldn't sweat it.
The only way to know if your PCT protocol is correct for you is blood work so any answers will be cookie cutter answers.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
2) WHEN CAN I START CARDIO?! I'd really like to start it lightly soon... I have put on some extra lbs. of fat I want to get rid of. Should I wait for like.. A week after PCT to start with cardio? Thanks.

Hey Luck, did you do any cardio at all during your cycle?
I just started my HDrol cycle (4 days into it) and wonder if I should cut my cardio while on cycle. I run 6.5 miles every other day (1 hour)...

I have yet to get a straight answer from someone on the forum....:blink:

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Luck, did you do any cardio at all during your cycle?
I just started my HDrol cycle (4 days into it) and wonder if I should cut my cardio while on cycle. I run 6.5 miles every other day (1 hour)...

I have yet to get a straight answer from someone on the forum....:blink:
It depends on your goals and metabolism.

Bulking 20-30 minutes 3 times a week low intensity.

Cutting 30 minutes or more 6 days a week.