Cycle support

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m interested in what folks are using today for cycle support my current go to has been discontinued.
Thank you all for your advice

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still like CEL Cycle Assist.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought that this looked good compared to the cycle Assist
Thing that usually gets me is the amount of servings. CA is 60 day supply if it matters. Here's brawn's profile, also 60 day too.

Tudca: 100mg
Nac: 600mg
R-ala: 100mg
Niacin: 150mg
Ubiquinol 98%: 50mg
Terminalia arjuna extract: 250mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) (Bulb): 300mg

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just remembered OL came out with theirs recently too and I liked the arjuna was dosed better than brawn but forgot the other stuff in it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of the ""Assist" products, I don't even like the ingredient profile.

.... I guess it depends upon what you are looking for in ingredients/side effect support.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some of the ""Assist" products, I don't even like the ingredient profile.

.... I guess it depends upon what you are looking for in ingredients/side effect support.
I would like a liver, cardiovascular, libido/test booster all in one but usually ends up 2+ products

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like a liver, cardiovascular, libido/test booster all in one but usually ends up 2+ products
Yeah, it's almost Impossible to get everything in one product.

Some of the bottles, I just look at them and think, "This doesn't even really have anything for me to start with".

LOL

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My thinking may be wrong but I'm thinking about taking a e cottonii product on cycle for gyno prevention. My thinking is it's sermlike so it wouldn't suicide estro but have an affinity toward brest tissue dev. Thoughts?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it was me I’d try to get my hands on bulk tudca and mainly focus the other supports on blood pressure and heart health. Grape seed extract, beet root powder, etc. always do your cardio. Even just 20 minutes at a moderate intensity will keep bp in check, but if you have to do more , do it. Keep the diet clean, as well.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Post cycle I would do some type of detox if it was me as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My thinking may be wrong but I'm thinking about taking a e cottonii product on cycle for gyno prevention. My thinking is it's sermlike so it wouldn't suicide estro but have an affinity toward brest tissue dev. Thoughts?
IMO, you Could.
I sometimes throw a little SERM into a cycle, if I think I'm going to have an issue, or if I start having one.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO, you Could.
I sometimes throw a little SERM into a cycle, if I think I'm going to have an issue, or if I start having one.
Thanks, yea that was the idea since if I get a flare up I'll use a serm on cycle, but hopefully a natty product could possibly avoid the flare up without the toxicity. Guess I'll try it out.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do this same thing. ^
So I just purchased a 100 caps each of Milk Thistle + product as well as NAC.
Now I will add a cycle support for good measure.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone have an opinion about Olympus labs current cycle support product? I like the profile for a half serving seems to be sold out everywhere. Your guys thoughts on that??

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is everyone’s current go to cycle support guys?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which and or what product do you recommend to be able to consume this supplement, Arjuna ??

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Read up looks good but it appears that no one is actually using it ATM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have an opinion about Olympus labs current cycle support product? I like the profile for a half serving seems to be sold out everywhere. Your guys thoughts on that??
strong had a intro sale for 30% off, surely someone has bought and has used/is using kings shield?

interested in thoughts on it!!!!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh the arjuna was in ref to the new OL product. It has the studied dose in it, believe 250mg 2x daily without looking

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you @thebigt

I am searching and reading up on the Kings Shield !!
👍🏻
i am getting ready to order it...getting it mostly for the cardio benefits...i'm 62 and a avid runner who like to use andro's frequently and am on trt.

google jim fixx

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL cycle assist is still one of my fav

then can throw in liver assist or tudca

I used to love AI sports nutrition cycle support ( powder version - nasty tasting but worked really good as well )

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to love AI sports nutrition cycle support ( powder version - nasty tasting but worked really good as well )
Talk about a throw back!

**** was gross. Thought the Orange flavor would be an improvement over the Peanut Butter... both were equally disgusting :LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Talk about a throw back!

**** was gross. Thought the Orange flavor would be an improvement over the Peanut Butter... both were equally disgusting :LOL:
ha nope i dont think they gave a shyt about flavoring .. but to us it was just a unique where we didnt had to throw down 6-9 pills on top of "drol" pills lol

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ha nope i dont think they gave a shyt about flavoring .. but to us it was just a unique where we didnt had to throw down 6-9 pills on top of "drol" pills lol
Yep this is exactly my problem . My go to was the AI sports power but of course it’s no longer available. I tried every flavor they had and the orange was the most disgusting...

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As much as I like all the extra ingredients in the Olympus labs lineup of cycle supports ,I have already purchased extra NAC and milk thistle so I will most likely go with Cel cycle assist along with a couple extra goodies from SSS.

Thank you everyone for your input and time I really appreciate it

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most of these "support" blends are loaded with junk herbs and low doses that won't do what you're looking for.

I take TUDCA and injectable glutathione, anywhere from 500 mg TUDCA ED + 100 mg glutathione EW to 1,000 mg TUDCA + 400 mg glutathione EW depending upon how harsh compounds I'm running. Tadalafil 5-10 mg ED for blood pressure support and pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As much as I like all the extra ingredients in the Olympus labs lineup of cycle supports ,I have already purchased extra NAC and milk thistle so I will most likely go with Cel cycle assist along with a couple extra goodies from SSS.

Thank you everyone for your input and time I really appreciate it
hey, i ordered from strong yesterday and had a question about my order...i called the strong number and talked to JOE-guy was real helpful...strong is top notch in my book...will let you guys know what i think of the kings shield!!!!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hey, i ordered from strong yesterday and had a question about my order...i called the strong number and talked to JOE-guy was real helpful...strong is top notch in my book...will let you guys know what i think of the kings shield!!!!
Yeah. I’ve never had any problems at all from SSS and have been doing business with them for probably at least 7 years.
Great reps and Co.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
E Cottonii was able to outperform Tamoxifen in a rat study for suppressing breast tumor growth. I don't know how well that translates to gyno protection (I'm thinking well since it's in the breast tissue, but it may not be that simple), but it does indeed seem to work as a serm.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
E Cottonii was able to outperform Tamoxifen in a rat study for suppressing breast tumor growth. I don't know how well that translates to gyno protection (I'm thinking well since it's in the breast tissue, but it may not be that simple), but it does indeed seem to work as a serm.
I'm hoping for the best, but definitely agree it may not be that simple. I'll try sometime this year with superdrol. Super always has given me gyno flare up on cycle and after.

If I can avoid running exe most the cycle/crushing estro or running a serm concurrent I'll be a happy camper

Last edited: