Cycle support supps timing (a modern day consensus?)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Disclaimer: I'm relatively experienced with anabolics at this stage of my life, so I hate to even ask such a question, but here we are...

Years ago, there was an idea suggesting that cycle support products (mostly liver protection ingredients) should not be consumed at the same time as your oral PH/DS. Most users would stagger their dosing, by at least 3-4 hours .

Has it actually been determined whether or not its beneficial to space these things apart? If it does actually make a difference to the effectiveness of your oral compound, is the difference negligible?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Improving bile flow (like with a bile salt like TUDCA) through the liver is going to improve the metabolism of all compounds passing through it, thus keep the liver healthier thereby improving overall health via better lipid & glucose metabolism, which means better insulin sensitivity longterm - thus indirectly raising potential for more muscular & leaner body composition.

You aren’t hurting gains taking TUDCA at the same time as your orals. TUDCA has some positive effects on protein utilization at very low doses, so I always have a little before my first meal of the day, year round to start the day off right.

NAC can be taken with or without food, split or all at once. I take mine before bed out of convenience, along with my Telmisartan and Ezetimibe, minerals, and second doses of TUDCA & Astragalus.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Improving bile flow (like with a bile salt like TUDCA) through the liver is going to improve the metabolism of all compounds passing through it, thus keep the liver healthier thereby improving overall health via better lipid & glucose metabolism, which means better insulin sensitivity longterm - thus indirectly raising potential for more muscular & leaner body composition.

You aren’t hurting gains taking TUDCA at the same time as your orals. TUDCA has some positive effects on protein utilization at very low doses, so I always have a little before my first meal of the day, year round to start the day off right.

NAC can be taken with or without food, split or all at once. I take mine before bed out of convenience, along with my Telmisartan and Ezetimibe, minerals, and second doses of TUDCA & Astragalus.
Thanks for the info. Good to know (y)

So there is literally zero reason to space these products out from our oral steroid dose.

I know the recommendation to do so was parroted by many people, for many years (including on AM). I'd be curious what the thought process was..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. Good to know (y)

So there is literally zero reason to space these products out from our oral steroid dose.

I know the recommendation to do so was parroted by many people, for many years (including on AM). I'd be curious what the thought process was..
Well, someone makes something up with no basis, but it threatens that you will lose gains if you do it one way but promises maximal gains done another. It’s not that difficult to space pills apart for most, so logic would dictate if you aren’t sure & it’s easy to comply with then to hedge your bets and separate them. Bros are all about gains.

I have heard people even say TUDCA keeps the liver healthier, so it metabolizes things out faster, so you DON’T want to support it on cycle, because if it’s stressed out it will allow the drug to exist longer in your system before getting metabolized out, therefore TUDCA should only be used post cycle to clean things up after.

What a load of horseshite!!!

Can you imagine being so ignorant of basic bodily function that you think poisoning your liver will somehow allow better muscle growth? Probably the same idiots who can’t eat enough to grow because of the drugs they’re already consuming, so they INCREASE THE DOSE to try to force more growth that can’t possibly occur without the requisite caloric intake. As if MORE Anadrol was the answer to gaining weight when you already could only eat twice a day.