Unanswered Cycle Support Side Effects

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i have started my Sarm cycle having had to delay the initial run because of illness but both times on Day 1 i experienced what i can only describe as palpitations - can feel heart rate through chest like a rattling. Initially i took the original Arm1care Pro and after i got a virus and i recovered, i then started the cycle again this time with CEL Cycle Support and again on day 1 the same symptoms. I have today left out the cycle support and low and behold...No Symptoms. So having looked at both ingredients in these products could it be the Hawthorne Berry?? Has anyone else experienced this as i cant see any other ingredients they both share that could cause this...or is it just a natural reaction to this ingredient initially??

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s supposed to be pre loaded. Hawthorne berry extract initially raises blood pressure before lowering it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be a coincidence that this is happening

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could be a coincidence that this is happening
Yeah I guess it could be a coincidence but never had it before which is odd. Will check BP tomorrow morning first thing and some other stuff. Maybe I'll look for a product for cycle support without the hawthorne berry in it instead.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you not read my post? Cycle assist does this initially with everyone who uses it. Hawthorne needs to be PRE LOADED 2 weeks prior to your cycle

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you not read my post? Cycle assist does this initially with everyone who uses it. Hawthorne needs to be PRE LOADED 2 weeks prior to your cycle
Yeah I read your post. Have used hawthorne berry before without issues but today Ive tried it again and by lunchtime i have a splitting headache so thats it im not using it anymore. Theres alternatives out there that dont have Hawthorne Berry in so will order some.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I woke up this morning with no headache. Checked blood pressure 118/78....slightly raised from normal and BG checked which was 5.8....again slightly raised but not too bad. Going to add berbarine and cut our refined high gi carbs and see how i get on with another cycle support. Also libido is good so not going to add dermacrine or 11 keto having tried both over last few days. Hopefully things will settle down now and i can enjoy the cycle.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well good news. No headache today, added berbarine and banana GDA and took some Arm1care Pro and my usual Ostarine/MK677 and this afternoon i feel pretty damn good...like a spring in my step and calmness. Could be the MK677 kicking in maybe. Going to stick with this now and hopefully this will continue.