USA Cycle Support/Post Cycle, PH, Pre-Workout, Sleep Aid (Canada) - first post updated with items for sale

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an assortment of cycle support, OTC post cycle therapy, PH's, preworkouts and sleep aids for sale. I am located in Canada (I had to pick a drop-down location, that's why it shows USA). Shipping costs to be covered by buyer.

Items include:

Post Cycle/Cycle Support Products

1x Sup3r PCT, few servings missing from bottle Exp. 10/2021 $20 opened bottle

Preworkout

Bulldose Evolution Pre, Blue Sharks flavor Exp. 05/22 $45
Bulldose Evolution Pre, Fuzzy Peach flavor Opened bottle, approx 3/4 full Exp. 06/22 $20

Agmatine XT 4 bottles unopened Exp. 04/21 $15 per bottle
1 opened bottle, likely 2 bottles combined within Exp. 04/21 $15

Sleep Aid

Neuro Restore 1 opened bottle (a few servings missing), 1 full bottle Exp. 09/20 $20 unopened, $15 opened

Last edited:
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have an assortment of cycle support, OTC post cycle therapy, PH's, preworkouts and sleep aids for sale. I am located in Canada (I had to pick a drop-down location, that's why it shows USA) and would prefer to keep the sale of the PH products to other Canadians to avoid customs headaches. PM me for the list. Shipping costs to be covered by buyer.
Pm list most definitely!!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Further note here, prices on the list are just suggestions for a starting point, feel free to make offers. I'm more than willing to negotiate to move this stuff.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All PM requests have been replied to.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still available ? and are prices in USD or CAD as I am also Canadian.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
List updated to reflect items which are still available.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this stuff is available if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer, I'm willing to negotiate to get this stuff sold.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just bumping this up, all the stuff listed is still available. Make me an offer that's even the slightest bit reasonable and I'll almost certainly take it.