Cycle Support for prohormone stacks

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
I'm getting ready to run to stack prohormone at an 8 week cycle and I'm wondering what would be the best cycle support for it without breaking the bank. Would it be best to get all the individual ingredients and put my own cycle support together or get one cycle support product that has everything in it? The compounds I'll be running for week 1-4 is 19-Nor, Max LMG, M-sten, and Carbopol. Weeks 4-8 is 19-Nor and 6-Bromo. After that, I'll be running the PCT that came with it: 6-Bromo, DAA, and Milk Thistle. I'm also thinking of adding an ATD to the post cycle so let me know what you think of that too.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Purus labs "organ shield" is very cost effective.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to run to stack prohormone at an 8 week cycle and I'm wondering what would be the best cycle support for it without breaking the bank. Would it be best to get all the individual ingredients and put my own cycle support together or get one cycle support product that has everything in it? The compounds I'll be running for week 1-4 is 19-Nor, Max LMG, M-sten, and Carbopol. Weeks 4-8 is 19-Nor and 6-Bromo. After that, I'll be running the PCT that came with it: 6-Bromo, DAA, and Milk Thistle. I'm also thinking of adding an ATD to the post cycle so let me know what you think of that too.
There are several good cycle supports out there, but I'll address the rest of your post. First point is that you won't need or want ATD in your PCT, and second is that you'll want to have a SERM in your PCT. I'm also curious as to what exactly they mean by "19-nor" (is it 19-nor DHEA? Are they trying to claim that it's actual nandrolone? Or something else?)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if cycle support is a way of supplement companies to make money .... I know plenty of aas veterans at my gym and they done many of many aas orals cycles like tbol for ten weeks at 100 mgs and anavar for 12 weeks dbol for 6 or 8 etc

And none of then use cycle support liver protection none of it as long as you drink plenty of water and don't touch drink I see these cycle supports as a waste and to make money to completely honest ...

He'll if u wanna waste extra money then go ahead but I wouldn't bother

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I buy tudca in bulk powder. And cap it my self. But I generally run really toxic ****. U didn't list anything that to toxic. And it's all for a short duration.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if cycle support is a way of supplement companies to make money .... I know plenty of aas veterans at my gym and they done many of many aas orals cycles like tbol for ten weeks at 100 mgs and anavar for 12 weeks dbol for 6 or 8 etc

And none of then use cycle support liver protection none of it as long as you drink plenty of water and don't touch drink I see these cycle supports as a waste and to make money to completely honest ...

He'll if u wanna waste extra money then go ahead but I wouldn't bother
You have no idea what the conditions inside their bodies are, or how high they're BP would spike on cycle, how bad their lipids would get messed up, how functional their livers are... Just because guys run stuff without support and aren't broken down or dead (yet) doesn't mean it's a good idea. We know that using AAS causes these sides, and we know there are compounds in nature than can help mitigate these sides, and thus we know that a well-formulated cycle support product is a legitimate item. I couldn't give two ****s if you or anyone else uses supports or not, but to claim they're nothing but a marketing ploy is foolish and to suggest not using some form of support is horrible advice.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ai cycle assist = $70 for two tubs and one tub of pct assist with 30% coupon
bpi cycle guard
cel cycle assist

those are a few popular ones

or you can wait for lgi damage control. im gonna buy a bunch if it goes on a presale, beats every other support product out there

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cycle Assist,you are not going to find a better value period for a complete on cycle support!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
You have no idea what the conditions inside their bodies are, or how high they're BP would spike on cycle, how bad their lipids would get messed up, how functional their livers are... Just because guys run stuff without support and aren't broken down or dead (yet) doesn't mean it's a good idea. We know that using AAS causes these sides, and we know there are compounds in nature than can help mitigate these sides, and thus we know that a well-formulated cycle support product is a legitimate item. I couldn't give two ****s if you or anyone else uses supports or not, but to claim they're nothing but a marketing ploy is foolish and to suggest not using some form of support is horrible advice.
Agreed!

fellupahill

Awards
I just found this link but I'm a fan of damage control by LGI it has everything and tucda, I like to be extra safe though