Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Cycle support / AI for mild PH run?

bigsmall

Banned
60 days
OL EPI - Andro and 1-Andro 3 caps each per day
NAC 500mg twice per day
B complex 50 (1 per day)

PCT:
Long Jack
DAA
Folidrone 2.0
Clomid


Do I need more cycle support for BP etc?
Do you for see the need for an AI in PCT (I have formestane, letrone, erase on hand).
 
60 days
OL EPI - Andro and 1-Andro 3 caps each per day
NAC 500mg twice per day
B complex 50 (1 per day)

PCT:
Long Jack
DAA
Folidrone 2.0
Clomid


Do I need more cycle support for BP etc?
Do you for see the need for an AI in PCT (I have formestane, letrone, erase on hand).

A full spectrum cycle support like Arimacare pro or Kingsguard would be very nice but not absolutely necessary. An AI would be a smart thing to have on hand for emergency use.
 
If you're mainly concerned with BP support and want solo things to add in look at garlic extract, grape seed extract, COq10, omega 3's. Many of options hear are included in ACP or KB.
 
If you're mainly concerned with BP support and want solo things to add in look at garlic extract, grape seed extract, COq10, omega 3's. Many of options hear are included in ACP or KB.

To control BP
Fast acting
Celery Seed Extract (Standardized to 85% 3-n-butylphthalide(3nB)
Amealpeptide 3.4mg
Long term use
Hawthorne Berry Extract
12 wks plus
Garlic/Garlic Extract minimum of 1.8mg of allicin per dose.
CoQ10 200mg
 
I agree having an AI on hand would be a good idea. 1andro does not seem to convert to estrogen, 4 Andre on the other hand would require an AI. So you should be ok there.
 
Back
Top