cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I want to get in good shape for summer 08 because I'm graduating college in fall 08 and want to look great for my last semester, and could use some suggestions on how to effectively budget my time/money on cycles. This is kind of a lot to read, but I would appreciate any help you can give...

I'm currently 21 years old, 6'8, 270 pounds, around 18-20% bf.

I'm just coming off of a cycle of superdrol that I was just using to keep my strength up and get a few gains before going into a calorie deficit for my cutting cycle that will go into this summer.

Currently using T3 and clen (with benadryl to extend time on). I heard people saying mixed things about the length of time you can effectively run clen, even with benadryl... opinions/results on this?

Now, the best time for me to bulk is September through December, because I'll be back on campus with a meal plan (read: unlimited chicken breasts, meat, potatoes, oats, veggies, etc :cheers: ). I am thinking about trying a 10-12 week cycle of 500mg test e/week, 40-50mg dbol ed weeks 1-5, and maybe add something else in there like deca (but it might be best to stick to test/dbol for a first cycle). Suggestions for the bulking gear? Also, my friend is injecting 3/4cc deca with 1cc test twice a week (he doesnt know the concentration of either... I'm not going to be this careless for my cycle btw). Is "twice a week, injecting together" an effective way to administer the deca/test?

Now for cutting....
Do you think that running 2 months of T3 would be sufficient to drop enough weight so that I can start my fall bulk with a decent body fat percent? I'll keep my protein intake up, and will still be lifting hard so I hopefully dont drop much muscle. I'll also be using clen in a "2 week clen only, 4 week clen with 75mg benadryl (at night), 2 week off" protocol. I have ephedrine on standby, but I assumed clen would be the more effective drug (and so far it has been for me).
OR should i consider running test as a base, and adding some winny in addition to the T3/clen? Keep in mind, I want to be able to recover fully before september so i will be ready to inject test again.

After the fall bulk, I know i should give myself some time off from gear, so i will probably just eat around maintance until summer and then consider another anabolic cycle.

Thanks for any help/opinions

EDIT: I lost about 90 pounds since high school so I have some extra skin on my stomach... my friend says the only thing that will get rid of it is surgery, but I'm hoping there may be alternatives? Only thing I have found advice-wise on forums is a few of those firming creams but people dont seem to think theyre that great.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I want to get in good shape for summer 08 because I'm graduating college in fall 08 and want to look great for my last semester, and could use some suggestions on how to effectively budget my time/money on cycles. This is kind of a lot to read, but I would appreciate any help you can give...

I'm currently 21 years old, 6'8, 270 pounds, around 18-20% bf.

I'm just coming off of a cycle of superdrol that I was just using to keep my strength up and get a few gains before going into a calorie deficit for my cutting cycle that will go into this summer.

Currently using T3 and clen (with benadryl to extend time on). I heard people saying mixed things about the length of time you can effectively run clen, even with benadryl... opinions/results on this?

Now, the best time for me to bulk is September through December, because I'll be back on campus with a meal plan (read: unlimited chicken breasts, meat, potatoes, oats, veggies, etc :cheers: ). I am thinking about trying a 10-12 week cycle of 500mg test e/week, 40-50mg dbol ed weeks 1-5, and maybe add something else in there like deca (but it might be best to stick to test/dbol for a first cycle). Suggestions for the bulking gear? Also, my friend is injecting 3/4cc deca with 1cc test twice a week (he doesnt know the concentration of either... I'm not going to be this careless for my cycle btw). Is "twice a week, injecting together" an effective way to administer the deca/test?

Now for cutting....
Do you think that running 2 months of T3 would be sufficient to drop enough weight so that I can start my fall bulk with a decent body fat percent? I'll keep my protein intake up, and will still be lifting hard so I hopefully dont drop much muscle. I'll also be using clen in a "2 week clen only, 4 week clen with 75mg benadryl (at night), 2 week off" protocol. I have ephedrine on standby, but I assumed clen would be the more effective drug (and so far it has been for me).
OR should i consider running test as a base, and adding some winny in addition to the T3/clen? Keep in mind, I want to be able to recover fully before september so i will be ready to inject test again.

After the fall bulk, I know i should give myself some time off from gear, so i will probably just eat around maintance until summer and then consider another anabolic cycle.

Thanks for any help/opinions

EDIT: I lost about 90 pounds since high school so I have some extra skin on my stomach... my friend says the only thing that will get rid of it is surgery, but I'm hoping there may be alternatives? Only thing I have found advice-wise on forums is a few of those firming creams but people dont seem to think theyre that great.

ahhh where to start...

bulking...

only use 1 compound at a time...so if u havent used test yet, use test. however, u can add dbol in there for the first 4-6 weeks because the test will still be kicking in...500mg is perfect..12 weeks long is perfect (enanthate or cypionate)

start much lower with dbol if uve never used it...20-25mg to start and then bump up to 40 if everything is going well

test is also very cheap so it will fit right in ur budget..along with minimal sides and i think the best for quality gains

clen 2 on 2 off for your hearts sake...i wouldn't push it more than 4 weeks if ur using benadryl/ketotifen

u would do 4 injections a week...2 test and 2 deca...but don't use them both if u havent run test...the fact that he doesnt know the dosage is really bad but ive heard of a lot worse before

cutting....

keeping ur protein up isnt exactly the muscle saver...it will help, but u need to keep calories in general up...keep a good balance...50-55% of calories from carbs

what are you looking to get out of winny? it will severely dry out ur joints so u shouldnt go to heavy with the weights...it is a great pre-competition steroid for those who have low body fat...4-6% range and are looking to bring out striations and vascularity for the contest...it does not "cut you up" like everyone seems to think

follow the time on=time off protocol or you will not get nearly as good of gains from your bulker in the fall...if ur diet isnt going to be good...then hold off on the gear...it will make a huge difference when ur diet is up to par

as for the creams....you cannot "spot-reduce" fat...ur friend is right

I think you should do something like this:

1-12 test enanthate 500mg/wk
1-5 dbol 20/25/30/35/40 (if 5mg) or 20/30/30/40/40 (if 10mg)
6-12 T3 pyramid

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
@18-20% bf and already 270lbs a cut cant be bad. Look into anavar it will help with diet as well from what ive seen.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
thanks for the replies guys.. very helpful!

i'll keep going with my t3 but i'm stopping the clen for 2 weeks to take a bit of a break.. i think the benadryl was affecting me (i'm allergic to a lot of different stuff, i dont know if this is related or not). i'll maintain a 2on2off with the clen, and run t3 for 2 months total

i'll keep cutting until september so hopefully i can go into the bulk with a decent bodyfat percent.

i'll hold off on deca, as you suggested. i think i will try 12 weeks test e (500/wk) with 4-6 weeks of dbol tapered up slightly from about 25 to 40, and ill be ready for another pyramid of t3 by then so i will run that in the middle of the cycle. i have plenty of time to think about PCT, but i have heard good things about torm... and i'm considering running dex with the dbol.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yeah armidex is good to run especially on dbol i would run it the whole cycle to keep the bloating down

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yeah armidex is good to run especially on dbol i would run it the whole cycle to keep the bloating down
depends on the dbol dosage and diet of course as well

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
low sodium diet can help with bloat alot.
Yea thats for sure I did one last spring/summer and looked extremley lean. When I stopped it and started with Tuna again It looked as though i had added about 2%BF from the bloat and paler(is that even a word..lol) skin.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
i read that deca helps keep the joints wet and smooth in the body. i have a bad knee that "pops" when i go from a squatting position to a standing position (hinders my leg press/squats)

would deca help out with that problem at all? or does it sound unrelated?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try mega dose cissus first. but deca should help for sure. fish oils can help too.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i did a deca cycle a year ago and it help alot with the joints

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
try mega dose cissus first. but deca should help for sure. fish oils can help too.
Thanks for the input!

I'll order some bulk cissus ASAP... does 10g a day sound good (5g in the morning, 5g at night)?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tom and Piston covered a lot.

Winny has it's place, it is quite aesthetic and has a high affinity for SHBG, as well has purported inhibition of prolactin to a degree.

I have a love/hate affair with Winny... and you don't need to be SO low in BF to see it's aesthetic effects, not as much as say.. Drostanalone (which is very similar in SHGB affinity and aesthetics).

Winny actually increases the size of the tendons, but weakens them.

I'm rambling.

I'm curious as to why you are using both Clen and T3.

Do yourself a favor and try out one compound at a time. As a suspect redneck friend of mine once said.. "this sh1t ain't Nascar"

And once that's all said and done, keep it in the back of your mind to not become dependent on these cute little toys to acheive your physical goals.

Good luck.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Tom and Piston covered a lot.

Winny has it's place, it is quite aesthetic and has a high affinity for SHBG, as well has purported inhibition of prolactin to a degree.

I have a love/hate affair with Winny... and you don't need to be SO low in BF to see it's aesthetic effects, not as much as say.. Drostanalone (which is very similar in SHGB affinity and aesthetics).

Winny actually increases the size of the tendons, but weakens them.

I'm rambling.

I'm curious as to why you are using both Clen and T3.

Do yourself a favor and try out one compound at a time. As a suspect redneck friend of mine once said.. "this sh1t ain't Nascar"

And once that's all said and done, keep it in the back of your mind to not become dependent on these cute little toys to acheive your physical goals.

Good luck.

I started out with just clen for a while and then added in the t3. I dont feel a difference at all, but I read that was normal.

And I'm here to get as much info as i can, so the more rambling the better :)

Thanks for the advice