Cycle suggestions for cutting - any tips appreciated.

Sildefinite

Awards
Hello all, used to be a heavy cycler when I was in the military have cut back since due to an injury and now covid. My home gym is finally finished so I can fully to commit to a cycle even if my local gym decides to close down so I figure now is a better time than any.

Currently cruising sust 300 .5ml a week
Going to bump to 2ml a week when cycle starts, now here’s my question. I’m currently 5’9 223 15-20% BF (have 6 visible abs however not extremely defined.)
I have MSTEN, DMZ, androsterone, epiandro, and some 11-kt.
Goal is 210 at around 10-12% body fat.
what would be the best dosing and best cycle to use to reach this goal with what I have on hand with a 3 month cycle?
Was considering
600mg sust 1-12
30mg DMZ 1-4
Epiandro 600mg 1-8
Androsterone 8-12

thoughts?
Thanks for any and all insight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha seven + AET or invictus...use code THEBIGT to save 20% off at both iconic formulations and iron legion.

Sildefinite

Awards
alpha seven + AET or invictus...use code THEBIGT to save 20% off at both iconic formulations and iron legion.
Already have some invictus on the way! Was solely listing non natty products here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already have some invictus on the way! Was solely listing non natty products here.
gotcha...invictus is good stuff-enjoy...might i suggest thermoamp?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would you run 11-kt with invictus or would that be too much cortisol control?
i wouldn't run them together, but i have achey joints and need to be careful of lowering cort too low...if looking to stack invictus try vii-kt.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't run them together, but i have achey joints and need to be careful of lowering cort too low...if looking to stack invictus try vii-kt.
I'll agree with this as well. That would be a nice stack and i've seen many run vii-kt with invictus.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry but just wondering why cortisol is a concern on cycle? If I understand it right, anabolics disrupt the production of cortisol and bind to its receptors (preventing it breaking down lean tissue) so it’s never high anyway.

I’m not seeing any reason to try and reduce cortisol on cycle at all??

now post cycle in pct is a totally different ball game, that’s where I’ve used invictus before, great product and ideal to try and avoid the issues you get from a spike in cortisol when your body is rebalancing it’s hormones

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but just wondering why cortisol is a concern on cycle? If I understand it right, anabolics disrupt the production of cortisol and bind to its receptors (preventing it breaking down lean tissue) so it’s never high anyway.

I’m not seeing any reason to try and reduce cortisol on cycle at all??

now post cycle in pct is a totally different ball game, that’s where I’ve used invictus before, great product and ideal to try and avoid the issues you get from a spike in cortisol when your body is rebalancing it’s hormones
this thread is somewhat confusing but when i recommended alpha seven he replied he was looking for natty only?

Sildefinite

Awards
this thread is somewhat confusing but when i recommended alpha seven he replied he was looking for natty only?
What??? You recommended invictus, NOT alpha 7. And I’m using 11-KT or invictus solely for fat burning... it’s a cut cycle... lowering cortisol helps to cut. I already had alpha 7 in my post with the androsterone. You recommended invictus and I said the reason it wasn’t listed here was because I was listing SOLELY NON NATTY PRODUCTS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry i misread, at first glance i saw looking for natty not non natty-my mistake!!!

Sildefinite

Awards
sorry i misread, at first glance i saw looking for natty not non natty-my mistake!!!
No worries, just realized my last post may have been aggressive, my apologies wasn’t meant that way brother rough morning so far. Anyways yes this was supposed to be a solely non natty post as it’s in the anabolics section!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries, just realized my last post may have been aggressive, my apologies wasn’t meant that way brother rough morning so far. Anyways yes this was supposed to be a solely non natty post as it’s in the anabolics section!
lol...i missed anabolic section also. i often just go to whats new and check out new posts...guess i need to focus more-eh? :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...i missed anabolic section also. i often just go to whats new and check out new posts...guess i need to focus more-eh? :)
Nahhh. The info is out there when you want it.