Cycle Suggestion/ Vet Opinions

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Starting a cycle and training with an IFBB pro in a couple weeks.

He has me on this.
1-16: Test E 350mg
1-16: NPP 300mg
3-7: TBol 50mg
10-14: Anavar 50mg

So I have never run NPP this high with test being around the same area. This is a more androgenic friendly cycle. The goal is to put on as much keepable mass as possible with the elite diet ill be following as well.

What amount of keepable mass should I expect to see? Never a fan of water. I Was originally going to do SUST but I have a lot of Test E so just staying on that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You shouldn’t expect anything. You should do your best possible with diet,training,sleep,living a healthy lifestyle and with all the variables around it you’ll see how much you gain. 350NPP isn’t that much tbh I wouldn’t expect a crazy amount of lean tissue out of it unless it’s your first cycle / first time using it. It’ll be a decent run. Also you don’t really have to worry about water as much with NPP, it should be pretty minimal unlike the longer ester Deca.

genixcon

Awards
Starting a cycle and training with an IFBB pro in a couple weeks.

He has me on this.
1-16: Test E 350mg
1-16: NPP 300mg
3-7: TBol 50mg
10-14: Anavar 50mg

So I have never run NPP this high with test being around the same area. This is a more androgenic friendly cycle. The goal is to put on as much keepable mass as possible with the elite diet ill be following as well.

What amount of keepable mass should I expect to see? Never a fan of water. I Was originally going to do SUST but I have a lot of Test E so just staying on that.
16 weeks is a long npp cycle. Typically you'll see deca cycles at that length because deca takes so long set off but I guess there's no reason why you cant run npp that long.

What's your stats?

Are you trt or going pct at end.

Four weeks is a short tbol run in my opinion. I would typically go 6 weeks with tbol, for me tbol doesnt even set off till week 4. It's also has so few sides that I know people run it longer.

You must be pretty novice in your training because all these dosages are middle of the road dosages. I'm not going to say they are low dosages but they arent high.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks is a long npp cycle. Typically you'll see deca cycles at that length because deca takes so long set off but I guess there's no reason why you cant run npp that long.

What's your stats?

Are you trt or going pct at end.

Four weeks is a short tbol run in my opinion. I would typically go 6 weeks with tbol, for me tbol doesnt even set off till week 4. It's also has so few sides that I know people run it longer.

You must be pretty novice in your training because all these dosages are middle of the road dosages. I'm not going to say they are low dosages but they arent high.
I have been training in the gym for about 4 years, this being the 5th outside of an injury in 2015. Been on TRT since FEB 2018 and have done loads better in life.

I was originally going to do 500mg of Test in the cycle but wanted to keep androgens down. I just needed a hard reset on my training and diet overall. I won't run tren or Mast. Don't respond well to DBOL. The methylated estrogen just flares up gyno in me.

I'm 5'9 and 152lb at 14%BF. I Could definitely be bigger.

genixcon

Awards
I have been training in the gym for about 4 years, this being the 5th outside of an injury in 2015. Been on TRT since FEB 2018 and have done loads better in life.

I was originally going to do 500mg of Test in the cycle but wanted to keep androgens down. I just needed a hard reset on my training and diet overall. I won't run tren or Mast. Don't respond well to DBOL. The methylated estrogen just flares up gyno in me.

I'm 5'9 and 152lb at 14%BF. I Could definitely be bigger.
Makes sense then. You'll keep a lot more on trt than going pct. It really depends on to many factors as far how much you'll gain and keep. You said your goal was to keep lean mass. I would cut out the Var. It's not going to put any real mass on you and will be a drop in the bucket compared to the npp. Plus it will save some cash.

Really your diet will decide how much mass you will put on. Eat clean and eat a lot.

You havent mentioned anything about ancillaries also

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry. I have ADEX and Nolva on hand as always. Yeah his goal for diet is only necessary calories, tons of food as well and to not get me fat. Obviously that's my goal as well haha. But I already got everything. I was considering 8 weeks of tbol but had never tried it. However VAR I respond pretty damn well too and has been my favorite out of everything so far.

16 weeks is a long time for NPP honestly. I may shorten it to 12 weeks or 14, but I have enough to run 16 weeks. It's always been 70% diet. I am looking forward to seeing what it takes to get where I want.

genixcon

Awards
Oh sorry. I have ADEX and Nolva on hand as always. Yeah his goal for diet is only necessary calories, tons of food as well and to not get me fat. Obviously that's my goal as well haha. But I already got everything. I was considering 8 weeks of tbol but had never tried it. However VAR I respond pretty damn well too and has been my favorite out of everything so far.

16 weeks is a long time for NPP honestly. I may shorten it to 12 weeks or 14, but I have enough to run 16 weeks. It's always been 70% diet. I am looking forward to seeing what it takes to get where I want.
Do it big