Cycle suggest , gyno issues .

Fitfreak92

Fitfreak92

Awards
Hello everyone . During quarantine I wasn’t active at all , I was eating junk food and I gained a lot of fat . I didn’t train almost at all but I was using test as 150-200mg every 8-10 days . I noticed that my chest had a lot of fat like gyno .
fitness clubs opened to I started to work out . I started to run
test p and mast p 100mg eod
Tri-tren 200mg eod
Winstrol 60mg per day . I noticed that gyno was there . I stopped tren as they told me maybe it’s from it , I started letrozole and nolvadex . 2.5mg letro and 20mg nolva per day and now I am 1.25mg letro and 10mg nolva eod . Gyno has been reduced but not full . There is some small signs . There are times during the day it’s like I don’t have and there are times my chest is “sharp” . Do you think it’s a matter of fat ? If I continue hard diet and cardio with ais I will get rid of it or I should visit a doctor ? And if I add Anadrol 50mg pre work out will make gyno worst ?
i have never had issue with gyno in the past and never also with anadrol .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impossible to say from what you’ve told us, it all seems a bit all over the shop tbh.

are you on trt? How long was the test 150-200 every 8-10 days being run for?

pictures would be a decent idea. You said you’ve gained a lot of fat but what are we talking about, like 10% bf to 18% bf is different from starting at 17% and going to 25% (you aromatise more test to estrogen at higher bf percentages)

tren via prolactin could cause a gyno issue. Am I reading it right your running 700mg tren a week?

Fitfreak92

Fitfreak92

Awards
Yes let’s say I was on trt for months during quarantine . About 6-7 months .
From example yes I went to 10%bf to 18-20%bf .
I was using tren about 500-600mg per week but I used it only for 2.5 weeks and after I stopped it . I also used dostinex twice per week for tren prolactin . Later I will put photos also yes .

Fitfreak92

Fitfreak92

Awards
Impossible to say from what you’ve told us, it all seems a bit all over the shop tbh.

are you on trt? How long was the test 150-200 every 8-10 days being run for?

pictures would be a decent idea. You said you’ve gained a lot of fat but what are we talking about, like 10% bf to 18% bf is different from starting at 17% and going to 25% (you aromatise more test to estrogen at higher bf percentages)

tren via prolactin could cause a gyno issue. Am I reading it right your running 700mg tren a week?
E4538368-8852-4D8C-BF2B-C893E77CBE08.jpeg