Cycle stack assistance please(LGD+andro)

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
Alright so as soon as I get bloodwork done I'm gonna run...

20mg LGD4033 (irc.bio)

Now what I absolutely don't want to run into is libido nor lethargy issues(horny young girlfriend and active job at UPS).
So my thought was to run the LGD with 4-andro. But before I stumbled upon this forum I ****ed up and bought 2 bottles of the laughably underdosed Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce 4-andro. I've also been reading epi-andro is also good for this concern. So my questions:

Should I go 4-andro and epi-andro? How is their synergy? Would both work better for a base than just 4-andro or should I just go with a decent dose of one or the other? Trying to feel alpha AF and mean as a hornet. What dose of each?

Attached is my current physique.
6 foot 170ish pounds. Last time I checked I was 9% BF. I've only ran 3 solo SARM cycles and have never ran andros nor anabolics before.
20190127_162549.jpeg

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
**** forgot a few details...
Goal is to get bigger and stronger. I'm a hard gainer and have always stayed lean no matter how much I eat or how ****ty I eat. And it will be an 8 week cycle. Maybe 10 if all goes well. Have arimistane on hand if need be for the 4andro estro conversion. Nolva for PCT.

Stimms24

Awards
I would like some input on this stack as well. 4 andro, Epi, and LGD for 8 weeks.

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
Welp went ahead and ordered 2 bottles of Dark Carnival epiandro. So right now I'm looking at 8 weeksof:

20mg LGD4033(irc.bio)
900mg epiandro (VL)
130mg 4andro (BSL)

Debating on ordering a bottle of Andro the Giant to up the 4andro dose?

Debating

airn890

Awards
Not sure the answer but the hair looks cool

Have you run LGD solo before ?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Bro get on androhard as a base. I’m running it with my sarms stack. Libido and aggression is off the charts and my muscles feel like granite. Non aromatizing, better absorption than orals.

Energy is way up too. I have tons of energy running off 5 hours of sleep. I stay up too much cause of this stuff

You got a solid physique. I have the similar stats as you expect I’m 5’9 (stay lean easy as well)

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
Really good so far.
End up returning the BSL 4andro and getting Andro the giant so 4andro dosage is 330mg.
Up almost 10 pounds
Strength is way up.
Went from 4 hard reps with 100 pound dumb bells to a solid 8 reps for chest press.
Also finally hit 5 plate deadlift, old max was 475. Also hitting 405 deadlift for 5x5 routinely.
Muscles are really tight and hard. Pumps are really nice.
Libido increase from an already very high sex drive, my baseline testosterone level from my bloodwork precycle was 904.
Now for the sides:
Shoulders arms and back breaking out.
Oily skin.
The first week of cycle I was in a weird fog. That's subsided, but still sometimes comes in waves.
Lethargy hits later in the day, so I started taking the LGD before bed and the full dose of 4andro and epiandro pre workout.
My senses overall seem kind of dulled. Music doesn't hit like it usually does. Busting nuts is hit or miss, sometimes really nice intense orgasms, sometimes very underwhelming dull orgasms.
Half the time I feel kind of emotionless or checked out.
Oh and dry joints.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the gym/physique results sound killer! ...The sides are kinda funky,...but no hair loss or gyno symptoms so that’s dope!

Thanks for the reply!