Awards
Sup fellas

I have 2 bottles of super epi elite
4 bottles of super 4 elite
4 bottles of super 1 elite
1 bottle super pct
90ct -of 65 mg armistane
Clomid 50/50/25/25

How should I run this and what am I missing for on cycle support? I'm starting a couple days before Christmas. Anyone want to see a log?

sespress

Awards
Sup fellas

I have 2 bottles of super epi elite
4 bottles of super 4 elite
4 bottles of super 1 elite
1 bottle super pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25

How should I run this and what am I missing for on cycle support? I'm starting a couple days before Christmas. Anyone want to see a log?
You might not need it but having a strong AI on hand is a good idea. If I'm not mistaken that's 4-andro right? I had a minor estrogen side issue from that. Can't hurt to stock it.

How are you dosing all of these? I can recommended taking that Epi pwo at 500.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
You might not need it but having a strong AI on hand is a good idea. If I'm not mistaken that's 4-andro right? I had a minor estrogen side issue from that. Can't hurt to stock it.

I edited -- I have armistane. Got to excited to post and didn't add it

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards

Not sure how I should dose it. That's why I was looking for some feed back. Never taken any andros before

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane won't cut it. You need something like Exemestane or Arimidex. You might not need it, but you should really have it as a precaution before you start any cycle.

I would dose it as follows:
1-Andro - 330mg/day
4-Andro - 330mg/day
Epi-Andro - start at 500mg/day. If everything is going well, you can increase it. I've heard of some getting good results off as much as 1000 per day.

sespress

Awards
Arimistane won't cut it. You need something like Exemestane or Arimidex. You might not need it, but you should really have it as a precaution before you start any cycle.

I would dose it as follows:
1-Andro - 330mg/day
4-Andro - 330mg/day
Epi-Andro - start at 500mg/day. If everything is going well, you can increase it. I've heard of some getting good results off as much as 1000 per day.
Yep i got up to 1000 too but started to have some muscle tightness and spasms so went to 750. I really like the stuff at that level but start low. You can always increase or decrease as needed. And if you take it 30 minutes before heading to the gym it's tits.

4-andro converts to test but only so much of it can at any one point so the 300 level suggested is a good place for it. Increasing it might hit diminishing returns at some point.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always have a pharma AI on hand, but if you run OL Arimicare Pro on cycle that should be enough for any estrogen sides you have. If you're super prone to estrogen sides, you *may* need a pharma AI but I don't foresee that being an issue

I'd run Super-1 and 4 at 330 mg. Arimicare Pro at 1/2 serving.
EpiAndro at 500 to 1000

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I would always have a pharma AI on hand, but if you run OL Arimicare Pro on cycle that should be enough for any estrogen sides you have. If you're super prone to estrogen sides, you *may* need a pharma AI but I don't foresee that being an issue

I'd run Super-1 and 4 at 330 mg. Arimicare Pro at 1/2 serving.
EpiAndro at 500 to 1000
Should I expect any lethargy?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
My cousin has 3 bottles of super epi elite and 1 of each of 1 and 4 andro. Any suggestions on how to run that? Maybe 500 epi for a month and 220 1/4 for the first month 2 then go up to 750 on epi for another month? 8 week cycle?