Cycle progress so far

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
When I started my cycle 9 weeks ago. I started with 250 mg test e for 4 weeks then jumped to 500 mgs test e for last 5 weeks. This week I added npp and going to run it for 8 weeks. This was my first cycle. So far I have gained about 10lbs of fat free mass . I was 182.9 lbs when I started and right now I am 207.2 lbs. I had gained about 27 lbs most of it is water weight and fat . I am not thinking about getting off cycle I am just gonna blast and cruise. My blood work is good so far . Nothing is too bad with it . My RBC count is a bit higher tho I consider it a problem. I measure my bp everyday. I am also taking 0.75 mgs of arimidex every week split into 3 dosages.

Over the counter supplements:
1. Liv 52 ds
2. Cod
3.vitamin d3
4.vitamin k12
5. Ashwagandha
6. probiotics
7. Sdlt2 inhibitor

For now I am thinking about completing this cycle then cruising with 250mgs test e for 12 weeks and letting my blood work get back to normal . I was also thinking about taking any fat burner like DNP, Clen or t3 to get dick skin shredded.

Second Cycle:
For my second cycle I was thinking about taking:
Deca: 500mg( not gonna jump straight to 500 gonna start with 250 then increase it eventually)
Eq: 400mgs ( gonna increase and start with 200)
Test e or sustanon: ( gonna start with 250 and increase it to 500 or 750).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your rbc is up from a cycle like that, then it's gonna most likely stay up on 250 test. Also, if you start pinning 250 test right after your cycle your still gonna be on cycle for almost 50 days becausethe test wont taper off as fast cus you keep adding more. Thos is a big mistakeppl make and if there only cruisingfor 6-8 weeks this way, there only reallycruisingfor like 2 weeks. If you wanna do it right, after your last pin of the cycle you pin nothing for about 3-4 weeks so your testosterone drops into the natural range and then start a real trt dose 125-150mg, get bloodwork again about a month after yiur on real trt doses and get a accurate assessmentof how much things came back to normal, stay in a healthy range for another 4+weeks or so. You can do whatever you want and early on there are no glaring consequences for most but if you go straight from cycle to 250 and stay on 250 it's likely you will still have elevated rbc and possibly hematocrit going into your next cycle.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
If your rbc is up from a cycle like that, then it's gonna most likely stay up on 250 test. Also, if you start pinning 250 test right after your cycle your still gonna be on cycle for almost 50 days becausethe test wont taper off as fast cus you keep adding more. Thos is a big mistakeppl make and if there only cruisingfor 6-8 weeks this way, there only reallycruisingfor like 2 weeks. If you wanna do it right, after your last pin of the cycle you pin nothing for about 3-4 weeks so your testosterone drops into the natural range and then start a real trt dose 125-150mg, get bloodwork again about a month after yiur on real trt doses and get a accurate assessmentof how much things came back to normal, stay in a healthy range for another 4+weeks or so. You can do whatever you want and early on there are no glaring consequences for most but if you go straight from cycle to 250 and stay on 250 it's likely you will still have elevated rbc and possibly hematocrit going into your next cycle.
I didn't thought about hopping off for a few weeks but now I am considering it. I am also gonna donate blood before I start my next blood. Some guys said my eq dosage is too much for the next cycle. Do you also think so. Thanks for the advice.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually think it's too low..it comes in 300mg/cc for a reason. Why not 600eq and 300 deca or npp..the total mg will be the same (900) but if you want the best of both compounds i think this woukd be a better route btw the test is perfect, I would stick with test c/e tho and not sust