Cycle plan

guoshuang

Awards
83kg BW 17%BF aiming to bulk up to 95kg and maintain BF
Week 1-3 superdrol 10mg
Week 1-6 Test E 300mg week 7-14 Test E 450mg
Week 7-14 lgd 5-10mg
Week 7 HCG 1500iu*3 times (4500iu in total)
Week 15 HCG 1500iu*3 times (4500iu in total)
Week 16-19enclomiphene 50/25/12.5/12.5 +Nolvadex 60/40/20/20
Week 1-14Take Arimistane 75mg ED if gyno is flaring, 112.5 ED during week 7 and 15
Week 1-15 TUDCA 500mg ED
QUESTIONS:
1.Is arimistane appropriate to be used as an AI for steroid cycle? Does it prevent gyno? Is 75mg ED a good dosage? Do I need to increase the dosage to 112.5mg during HCG? If arimistane is not suitable for test cycle is it essential to get an AI like aromasin for gyno prevention and/or estrogen overflow during HCG week
2. Is the HCG protocol appropriate
3. If I have raloxifene on hand in case arimistane doesn’t stop gyno do I take it on cycle during pct with nolva and enclo or after pct
4. Any thoughts to improve the bulking cycle
Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't like anything about this cycle an arimistane I highly doubt will suffice as a ai and it definitely won't stop gyno

How many cycles have you ran in the past and what were they.

Starting a cycle with SD is going to tank lipids and make you in a more unhealthy state for the remainder of your cycle making gains harder to come by on the back end.

Lgd at 5-10mg is a good dose for a female...

Your randomly bumping up the test dose on a set date for no reason, what if 300 is working great, why would you raise it if you didn't need to.

Way, way, way to much hcg.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also think you might want to reconsider what you think is more important...bulking to 95kg in 14 weeks, or maintaining 17% bodyfat whilst you bulk. I mean you could achieve both. But what if to reach 95kg in 14 weeks you have to eat so much that your bodyfat blows out to 20%? Or, if you refuse to go above 17%, you might find you can't get above 90kg?

Might seem like minor things, but if you think about what's involved (calorie intake adjustment to meet the goal you value most) it's actually pretty important.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
83kg BW 17%BF aiming to bulk up to 95kg and maintain BF
Week 1-3 superdrol 10mg
Week 1-6 Test E 300mg week 7-14 Test E 450mg
Week 7-14 lgd 5-10mg
Week 7 HCG 1500iu*3 times (4500iu in total)
Week 15 HCG 1500iu*3 times (4500iu in total)
Week 16-19enclomiphene 50/25/12.5/12.5 +Nolvadex 60/40/20/20
Week 1-14Take Arimistane 75mg ED if gyno is flaring, 112.5 ED during week 7 and 15
Week 1-15 TUDCA 500mg ED
QUESTIONS:
1.Is arimistane appropriate to be used as an AI for steroid cycle? Does it prevent gyno? Is 75mg ED a good dosage? Do I need to increase the dosage to 112.5mg during HCG? If arimistane is not suitable for test cycle is it essential to get an AI like aromasin for gyno prevention and/or estrogen overflow during HCG week
2. Is the HCG protocol appropriate
3. If I have raloxifene on hand in case arimistane doesn’t stop gyno do I take it on cycle during pct with nolva and enclo or after pct
4. Any thoughts to improve the bulking cycle
Thanks for any help
1. No.
Aromasin.

2. No.
Rework dosages.

... Is this your first cycle?

guoshuang

Awards
I don't like anything about this cycle an arimistane I highly doubt will suffice as a ai and it definitely won't stop gyno

How many cycles have you ran in the past and what were they.

Starting a cycle with SD is going to tank lipids and make you in a more unhealthy state for the remainder of your cycle making gains harder to come by on the back end.

Lgd at 5-10mg is a good dose for a female...

Your randomly bumping up the test dose on a set date for no reason, what if 300 is working great, why would you raise it if you didn't need to.

Way, way, way to much hcg.
I have ran a few sarms cycle and 1 superdrol only cycle
What AI should I get and whats the dosages on cycle and during hcg week? The HCG dosage is what other people on this forum told me
I see people use superdrol as a kickstarter and I have extra superdrol from last cycle that I need to finish it maybe I should use it as a finisher
Same thing goes with lgd its extra from previous cycles and I don’t want it to be expired
Also I see other people increase there test dosages through out the cycle

guoshuang

Awards
1. No.
Aromasin.

2. No.
Rework dosages.

... Is this your first cycle?
1. What are the uses of arimistane though. Whats the aromasin dosage for HCG, to prevent estrogen from hcg
2. Whats an appropriate dosages
3. No

guoshuang

Awards
I also think you might want to reconsider what you think is more important...bulking to 95kg in 14 weeks, or maintaining 17% bodyfat whilst you bulk. I mean you could achieve both. But what if to reach 95kg in 14 weeks you have to eat so much that your bodyfat blows out to 20%? Or, if you refuse to go above 17%, you might find you can't get above 90kg?

Might seem like minor things, but if you think about what's involved (calorie intake adjustment to meet the goal you value most) it's actually pretty important.
I would prioritise mass, but many people gains up to 10kg pure muscle in a cycle

Last edited:

guoshuang

Awards
1. What are the uses of arimistane though if I can’t use it as legit ai. Whats the aromasin dosage for HCG, to prevent estrogen from hcg
2. Whats an appropriate dosages
3. No