Unanswered Cycle Opinions

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone, after having a bit of time off from more serious cycles, I’ve decided that the time for a real one is approaching. Currently, I’m trying to figure out what to run. As of now, I’m thinking of doing this:

Weeks 1-4: Winstrol 40mg
Weeks 1-8: Test e-150mg split twice a week
Weeks 1-8: Tren e-300mg split twice a week

I will have caber and arimidex on hand if needed. Im just posting this to get other opinions. Feel free to offer advice on dosages, durations, other kickstart compounds, etc.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, some other things I debated were: Switching out the winstrol for tbol or maybe even dbol, and also lowering tren to 250 and running it for 10 weeks.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you going 8 weeks cycle that is short for enanthate ester. You should run that cycle 11-12 weeks or switch to test prop and tren ace and run it 8 weeks. Winstrol is much better as finisher, IMO not good option for cycle kickstart. I would go something like this:

1-12 test e 200mg pw
1-10 tren e 300mg pw
8-13 winstrol 40-50 mg per day

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you going 8 weeks cycle that is short for enanthate ester. You should run that cycle 11-12 weeks or switch to test prop and tren ace and run it 8 weeks. Winstrol is much better as finisher, IMO not good option for cycle kickstart. I would go something like this:

1-12 test e 200mg pw
1-10 tren e 300mg pw
8-13 winstrol 40-50 mg per day
Great, thanks for the input man. I may extend the tren to 10 weeks at 250mg.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 @Chados @Matthersby @xR1pp3Rx @Old Witch @Smont @DemntedCowboy @hairygrandpa

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d go Ace and Prop for an 8 weeker buy that’s personal preference.
12 weeks seems better so I dig it as-is.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d go Ace and Prop for an 8 weeker buy that’s personal preference.
12 weeks seems better so I dig it as is.
I’ve decided to go with enanthate so I can just stick to 2x a week with more stable levels. Do you think that 8 weeks is too short for enanthate? I could run it 250mg for 10 weeks. Or I could order another vial and do something like 350mg for 12 weeks. My main concern basically is the dosage and duration of the tren e. Thanks for the input man

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your tren experience? I feel like you know it well but can’t recall now.
I haven’t tried it yet man, thats why I’m leaning more towards just running one vial of it for now

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t tried it yet man, thats why I’m leaning more towards just running one vial of it for now
Honestly if you never run tren, my advice is to go with short ester (tren ace). In short terms you can adjust dosage better with tren ace and if sides “bites” you too much you just stop injecting and it will be ok in 3-4 days. With long ester tren if something goes wrong you can stop injecting but you will have sides 3 more weeks. So run tren a and if you handle sides well then next cycle go tren e or tren hex.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like test higher then most other compounds.

Without really knowing your goals I'm assuming a recomp because that's what I think every cycle should be unless your like 5%bf.

I'd go test 400 tren200 and winstrol 50. If you Handel anadrol well sub out the winny.

Or ditch the oral all together and do test tren mast

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you that you almost want a bulker with tren or run tren at least at 400 for 8 weeks if you wanna really transform in to a freak. If you just want to lean out etc 200 solo with test does work great if diet is great. The difference if you add say anadrol or superdrol and really eat a ton of food is significant compared to just tren and test.

The bad thing is that to me sides starts at 400 and the sides are not funny, nightsweat is unbearable alone and if you get mental issuses with tren it can also be really tough dealing with.

Safety first and don't run it if you have a girlfriend just because you don't want to be paranoid about her. Run it at no more than 400.. 200 is quite safe and shouldn't leave you with too much sides but if you want to bulk you kinda need something with it at that dosage at least.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you that you almost want a bulker with tren or run tren at least at 400 for 8 weeks if you wanna really transform in to a freak. If you just want to lean out etc 200 solo with test does work great if diet is great. The difference if you add say anadrol or superdrol and really eat a ton of food is significant compared to just tren and test.

The bad thing is that to me sides starts at 400 and the sides are not funny, nightsweat is unbearable alone and if you get mental issuses with tren it can also be really tough dealing with.

Safety first and don't run it if you have a girlfriend just because you don't want to be paranoid about her. Run it at no more than 400.. 200 is quite safe and shouldn't leave you with too much sides but if you want to bulk you kinda need something with it at that dosage at least.

(you could be different) just giving my opinion here as your internet buddy 😁.. Good luck with whatever you run and ill be following as usual.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yes, everything over 400mg is recipe for disaster. IMO 300mg of good tren is really nice dose for good results, also sides are much more tolerable when I run trt test dose with tren comparing to for example 500mg of test with tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, everything over 400mg is recipe for disaster. IMO 300mg of good tren is really nice dose for good results, also sides are much more tolerable when I run trt test dose with tren comparing to for example 500mg of test with tren.

Yeah 300 has been alright but above that i sweat a lot, granted youll get used to any steroid. I dont need any ai up to 500mg of test at least for gyno.. The first two times i got sensitive nipples at 250mg. I haven't ran tren enough times to tolerate it (not that id recommend anyone trying to build up tolerance) there are better options to run and not feel bad on :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I'd do what you seem to be leaning toward now. .... 250×10 weeks with low Test.
I think the oral depends upon what your main goal of the cycle is.

Looking forward to the log!

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 300 has been alright but above that i sweat a lot, granted youll get used to any steroid. I dont need any ai up to 500mg of test at least for gyno.. The first two times i got sensitive nipples at 250mg. I haven't ran tren enough times to tolerate it (not that id recommend anyone trying to build up tolerance) there are better options to run and not feel bad on :)
Yep, sweating is annoying, but when it comes to results nothing can t be close to trenbolone, tren is king of AAS and king of sides xD

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, sweating is annoying, but when it comes to results nothing can t be close to trenbolone, tren is king of AAS and king of sides xD

Yup but not for bulking, you need to eat so much on tren alone although your body might change very nicely. Its night and day to throw in something that puts on weight

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone for the input. So as of now, I’m thinking of going 150 test e and 250 tren e for 10 weeks. I’ll probably still stick with winny as a kicker, just because I’d like to use something while I wait for the injectables to kick in and I am trying to aim for more of a lean bulk/recomp. Do you guys think that 250mg of tren e will be enough then?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for the input. So as of now, I’m thinking of going 150 test e and 250 tren e for 10 weeks. I’ll probably still stick with winny as a kicker, just because I’d like to use something while I wait for the injectables to kick in and I am trying to aim for more of a lean bulk/recomp. Do you guys think that 250mg of tren e will be enough then?
That’s what I would do but because Tren is rough for me though. You may respond way better than some of us do though. By week 5 you could kick it up to 350 if you aren’t stressing the hell out.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

With winstrol you can see some results you dont think will be possible stacked with tren. With anadrol youd be massive after ten weeks but more watery. Personally i think for a cut/ recomp your stack is great just make sure you eat!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With winstrol you can see some results you dont think will be possible stacked with tren. With anadrol youd be massive after ten weeks but more watery. Personally i think for a cut/ recomp your stack is great just make sure you eat!
Great, thanks again for the input man

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Little bump to this thread with another question. What do you guys think about dropping the oral and just doing test and tren, but bumping the tren dosage a bit? Maybe like 150 test e 400 tren e for 10-12 weeks.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Little bump to this thread with another question. What do you guys think about dropping the oral and just doing test and tren, but bumping the tren dosage a bit? Maybe like 150 test e 400 tren e for 10-12 weeks.
Its always good to run less compounds with tren, tren is very harsh so its not good to run toxic oral with it.low dose test with 300-350mg tren is very nice cycle :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You'll for sure increase the risk of mental sides with the tren. Adding an oral will add more size as tren will be quite hard bulking on but really good at using "too much" calories and not store them as fat or water. You dont need so much tren but you cant be scared eating on tren especially with winstrol in the mix as itll be very hard to add fat.

Say you do test only at high dosage and mix it with tbol you could expect quite a lot of weight and not always as much on test with tren at milder dosages. The difference will be that everything you'll ad on the later will be muscles so not only will it be harder to lose weight during pct but the physique will be greatly enhanced compared to the former option.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll for sure increase the risk of mental sides with the tren. Adding an oral will add more size as tren will be quite hard bulking on but really good at using "too much" calories and not store them as fat or water. You dont need so much tren but you cant be scared eating on tren especially with winstrol in the mix as itll be very hard to add fat.

Say you do test only at high dosage and mix it with tbol you could expect quite a lot of weight and not always as much on test with tren at milder dosages. The difference will be that everything you'll ad on the later will be muscles so not only will it be harder to lose weight during pct but the physique will be greatly enhanced compared to the former option.
I’m leaning more towards the 400’ish tren and no oral, but which one would you recommend? The 250 tren with winny or just the 400 tren and no winny?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m leaning more towards the 400’ish tren and no oral, but which one would you recommend? The 250 tren with winny or just the 400 tren and no winny?
I wouldn’t run a oral on your first tren run. Trust me bro start low and with Tren ace.
Test e @ 300
Tren ace @ 250-300
Mast e @ 400 ( optional)
8 weeks of Tren
10 weeks of Test & Mast
Nice and easy!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well 250 vs 400 isnt a massive leap just more sides and trust me 150mg extra tren can give sides. You do not want nightsweats.. Sounds silly but you sweat so much that it isnt funny. You also have to be in peace while running tren as things like girlfriends can cause a paranoia. You feel like the man then you feel emotional the next day and especially after the cycle, Obviously individual but worth mentioning.

I do believe the winstrol will do more in terms of the physique and it wont necessarily add more to the tren sides but it will affect cholesterol more. Winstrol is extremly effective as long as you have a good fat percentage to begin with but even without that i think winstrol would do more.

Nah try tren first at 250 and see how you feel, it's such a nasty compound and the only one i can say was hard to deal with..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well 250 vs 400 isnt a massive leap just more sides and trust me 150mg extra tren can give sides. You do not want nightsweats.. Sounds silly but you sweat so much that it isnt funny. You also have to be in peace while running tren as things like girlfriends can cause a paranoia. You feel like the man then you feel emotional the next day and especially after the cycle, Obviously individual but worth mentioning.

I do believe the winstrol will do more in terms of the physique and it wont necessarily add more to the tren sides but it will affect cholesterol more. Winstrol is extremly effective as long as you have a good fat percentage to begin with but even without that i think winstrol would do more.

Nah try tren first at 250 and see how you feel, it's such a nasty compound and the only one i can say was hard to deal with..
Yea, my main concern is just that 250mg might be underwhelming and id hate to run it and not reap the benefits. I’ve just seen so many mixed opinions with dosage.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like those doses swapped. 400 test 150 tren. That's just me tho

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, my main concern is just that 250mg might be underwhelming and id hate to run it and not reap the benefits. I’ve just seen so many mixed opinions with dosage.
I don’t think you’d miss out if you ran it 250, experienced little sides by week 3 or so, and increased dose to 300-400.
I can’t handle it very well so I would probably start even lower.
The sweating just is annoying and irritates your significant other. I deal with it half the year anyways running low dose Trest. The mania and anxiety is another story for me though.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don’t think you’d miss out if you ran it 250, experienced little sides by week 3 or so, and increased dose to 300-400.
I can’t handle it very well so I would probably start even lower.
The sweating just is annoying and irritates your significant other. I deal with it half the year anyways running low dose Trest. The mania and anxiety is another story for me though.
I would have to agree! Also the sides are different for everyone. I don’t sweat at all on tren, but I am a raging maniac on 400mg. Also the insomnia is horrible and I only sleep 3-4 hrs a night. Not very healthy!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The problem is that people run tren thinking its a bulking steroid when in fact its a cutting steroid first and foremost. People also dont understand many orals are significantly stronger per mg than any injectible. Yes you can bulk on tren but you need to eat more as it takes fat and water away so much and your metabolism goes up. Tren is still the best injectible out there for musclemass besides maybe trest and superdrol which is really hard to find. Weight isnt muscles, you'd still look more buff with tren than deca as deca wont decrease fat and water nearly as much and that's why chances are you weigh more in the end of a deca cycle.

What you will notice insane difference on is adding something like anadrol to the cycle, this will literally blow your mind. Honestly after running tren youll be able to point out almost anyone else thats recently been running it. What i mean is that nothing youve ran will do what tren can do. Of course you shouldnt be underwhelmed i get that but maybe go with ace, start at 400 and if it gets too much you drop down OR you start low and go up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not going to rehash anything in this thread, except the notion that you should use tren ace as a noob.. I finally tried some tren e and i will tell you that is the biggest myth and not accurate at all. seriously, I just took my last 250 mgs yesterday. In that cycle, i started with t ace and just as usual ALL the tren related sides are present.. about half way through i was tired of all the pinning so i switched up to trn e ... litterally every bad side eefect went away and all the really good effects stayed... I will literally never use tren ace again.. enough with all the mental ****. the only side i get with tren e is some night sweats but that isnt near as bad as ace.
so my recomendation is to use tren e and run it for 16 weeks. with your test of course.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
im not going to rehash anything in this thread, except the notion that you should use tren ace as a noob.. I finally tried some tren e and i will tell you that is the biggest myth and not accurate at all. seriously, I just took my last 250 mgs yesterday. In that cycle, i started with t ace and just as usual ALL the tren related sides are present.. about half way through i was tired of all the pinning so i switched up to trn e ... litterally every bad side eefect went away and all the really good effects stayed... I will literally never use tren ace again.. enough with all the mental ****. the only side i get with tren e is some night sweats but that isnt near as bad as ace.
so my recomendation is to use tren e and run it for 16 weeks. with your test of course.
Your recommending a 16 week TREN E cycle to someone that has never used tren.

BRILLIANT!! Gtfoh....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
listen dude i dont waste my time anymore trying to make everyone fit a statement. you GTFO. 16 weeks is an excellent length of cycle for enanthates.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
listen dude i dont waste my time anymore trying to make everyone fit a statement. you GTFO. 16 weeks is an excellent length of cycle for enanthates.
You’ve got a lot to learn!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I 100% believe you man. I’ve always fogured enanthate would be easier to manage sides on due to more stable levels. Thanks for the input man. What would your recommendation on dosage be?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I 100% believe you man. I’ve always fogured enanthate would be easier to manage sides on due to more stable levels. Thanks for the input man. What would your recommendation on dosage be?
low to start. 75 migs the first week and progress up until 250ish... i feel 250 tren e is easy to handle plus you wont be a basket case.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had far more sides on enthanate. I don't think esters matter as much as how much they are dosed and the half life which is important during and after pct as mental sides can stick for a long time. Ace is always more dosed and while it can be silly to even mention that since it's so little, the breaking point doesnt have to be 100mgs more. The bad thing with enthanate is that the levels sticks around longer. We can never be too sure exactly what is in each vial.

People also say ace tend to give tren cough, ive never felt that with ace or enth.

Dont think too much, chances are you wont get sides and tolerate this steroid better than me but i recommend from personal experience not to exceed 400 and rather stay under that.

Personally i would throw in an oral with 250 instead of 400.. I basically take anything before the tren sides.

This is the only steroid ive ever felt bad on.. Just be cautious :)

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Stab
stable levels don’t mean ****. You are misinformed as well. Steady bloods means steady sides what ever they might be.
Tren ace the sides go away in 3 days with Tren E the sides stay for close to two weeks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a quick update on what I decided for those interested. I decided to go with 150mg sust 400mg tren e per week for 12 weeks, split twice a week with a 4 week 20mg dbol kicker. I have caber, letro and arimidex on hand as well. I’ll probably be logging it in the next 3-4 weeks and will tag everyone interestedx

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update on what I decided for those interested. I decided to go with 150mg sust 400mg tren e per week for 12 weeks, split twice a week with a 4 week 20mg dbol kicker. I have caber, letro and arimidex on hand as well. I’ll probably be logging it in the next 3-4 weeks and will tag everyone interestedx
You know I am.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sust never let me down. As for tren, I personally must steer clear. Anyways, good luck AG