Cycle opinions. Which style ester, tren?, peptides??

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I'm currently in the process of choosing a cycle for a friends research project. Research participant is male, 6'3, 216lbs, ~11% bf, mid 20's with almost 10 years of training and 3 years of proper dieting. Past projects have consisted of various Sarms, M-sten/1 dhea cycle, 12wk Test e, w/transdermal Dienolone kicker, 14 wkTest e w/ dienolone acetate1-8 anavar 8-14 50mg which reaped tremdous gains, 10wk Test prop w/ trenavar 1-8. Unfortunately the participant has suffered various injuries and illness over the past 5 years so consistency has been an issue. Goals would be to end close to 225 lbs with ~8% body fat, remaining mobile/injury free, maintaining sex drive is very important, less acne and hairline side effects would be ideal as well.
I will lay out a few cycle options please feel free to critique or recommend options and opinions, for the most part the cycle support will be the same and the ancillaries/pct will include lipid/bp/liver support, Exemestane as an AI, Serms will be either Nolva/Clomid or Clomid/Torem depending on whether Wellbutrin will be continued, HCG will more than likely be used this run which would be a first, also prami is on hand if a progesterone is used but would prefer caber if extra funds are available. Local source has a good selection but unfortunately no long ester test atm. Participant enjoyed the benefits of short esters but is very interested in trying DHB also known as 1-test cyp which is long. Also looking into trying peptides for aiding in injury repair/prevention, fat loss, skin, etc... possibly looking to add an oral such as proviron, anavar, or epistane. Participant has never run tren but having tried trenavar and dienolone is thinking it could be a possibility and would really enjoy the fat loss benefits but would dislike the negative cardio impact.

Option 1
Test prop 1-12 at 437.5mgs a week
DHB 1-10 525 mg a week
Peptides 1-16

Option 2
Test prop 1-10 437.5 mg wk or lower if sides
Tren A 1-8 350mg wk
Peptides 1-16

Option 3
Find long ester test 1-14 500mg wk
DHB 1-14 525
Oral Kicker 1-5
Peptides 1-16

Option 4?

Still deciding and weighing pros and cons but would like to keep it to two oils and maybe an oral.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well wanting to get up to 230, I would suggest the long ester cycle #3.

The 8% bf may not come in that time, but would lay the foundation toward that goal.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Thanks for the reply, yea the goals were a little on the ambitious side and it will more than likely be one or the other depending on diet. Do you incorporate peptides into your cycles if so were there any noticible benefits?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply, yea the goals were a little on the ambitious side and it will more than likely be one or the other depending on diet. Do you incorporate peptides into your cycles if so were there any noticible benefits?
I have only used CJC w/ DAC and it was ok. Paired it with oral MK677. Honestly don't recall what AAS I was using at that time, but yes there were some noticeable benefits from them.

Recovery, fullness, sleep were all improved.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I already have 677 on hand I was thinking of doing the same thing and just dosing the cjc the same day as hcg. Lr3 sounds interesting but I'm not certain of the quality of some of these things

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd go for the tren. You could add some mast to it too, to make it a bit dryer of a cycle and work towards that lean goal.
Idk if you'd be able to achieve both a 14lb weight gain and 3% body fat reduction, but maybe. That'll really depend on your diet regardless of which cycle you choose.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Yea it would definitely come down to how I structured my diet but I like the idea of throwing in mast or proviron to help with libido and getting that grainy look but idk if I need anymore androgenic sides such as acne and hair loss. My skin still hasn't fully cleared since the last pct. How do joints feel while on tren as I am very accident prone. Also how bad is the cardio drop because having a libido is great but there's nothing sexy about gasping for air and sweating like a pig while having sex. I see a lot of reps pushing GW but wasn't sure if it really helped.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea it would definitely come down to how I structured my diet but I like the idea of throwing in mast or proviron to help with libido and getting that grainy look but idk if I need anymore androgenic sides such as acne and hair loss. My skin still hasn't fully cleared since the last pct. How do joints feel while on tren as I am very accident prone. Also how bad is the cardio drop because having a libido is great but there's nothing sexy about gasping for air and sweating like a pig while having sex. I see a lot of reps pushing GW but wasn't sure if it really helped.
Everyone reacts differently but at 300-400mg weekly on tren ace I don't have any joint issues and minimal cardiovascular impact. Now when you add in things like winstrol, masteron, etc you dry out a lot more and you have to be a lot more cautious about your joints. Make sure you're taking your fish oil and maybe a joint support supp if you're prone to joint issues.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Yea I was thinking about adding epistane which would definitely dry me out a bit but it's much cheaper than anavar. Im considering the peptides due to having these joint issues so I figured they could help but haven't been sold on them entirely. BPC sounds interesting but I want the fat loss benefits of the GHRP/GHRH also.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea I was thinking about adding epistane which would definitely dry me out a bit but it's much cheaper than anavar. Im considering the peptides due to having these joint issues so I figured they could help but haven't been sold on them entirely. BPC sounds interesting but I want the fat loss benefits of the GHRP/GHRH also.
A combination of BPC and some GH peptides would be great for joints as well as muscle growth. BPC supposedly sensitizes your muscle cells' GH receptors.
And I'd choose masteron enanthate over epistane, if you can get it. 2cc's a week would make each bottle last approximately 5 weeks making it much more cost effective, AND easier on your liver than a bunch of epistane.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Anyone have any experience with DHB also known as 1-testosterone? Also with DHB's cyp ester would it even be worth running for ten weeks?