Unanswered Cycle length for andros

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone run 1 andro etc. longer than the recommended 8 weeks? ...Just curious.

I’m 7 weeks into 1 andro, Epi and might add some 4 andro...Feel like it took a month just to kick in...

Thanks bros

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same I’ve done 12 long time ago. Pretty sure after week 9-10 you’re just staying on to stay on though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a 16 weeks run of high tech superdrol, and there is no diminis return, strenght and size slowly got better

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a 16 weeks run of high tech superdrol, and there is no diminis return, strenght and size slowly got better
So you’re telling me you had the same gains week 4-5-6 than you had week 13-14-15 etc? I doubt it. Even the strongest orals superdrol,m1t,m1A,msten etc are gonna stall after a few weeks.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not gain the same amount of weight each weeks, but the weeks where I did not gain, I did solidify the gain I made the previous weeks. I think I gain a total of 14 LBS, in 16 weeks, not all muscle of course.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t decide what to do...Have a few days left...

My first bottle was Olympus uk super 1 elite...perhaps it was under-dosed. ...2nd bottle is Sparta the 1, (15 mg more)

Why are sarms suggested 12 weeks and andros 8 ?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never tried 1 andro but the prices are so expensive don't see myself ever trying.

DieselJD

Awards
Can’t decide what to do...Have a few days left...

My first bottle was Olympus uk super 1 elite...perhaps it was under-dosed. ...2nd bottle is Sparta the 1, (15 mg more)

Why are sarms suggested 12 weeks and andros 8 ?
Chances are you won't notice much more. If you have more left I would just keep going. Push it 10 and see how you feel. If you have more left go longer. I would not buy more to extend the cycle, just if you have more leftover keep going to use it up.