Cycle ideas

Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
Hi there was sitting in house all lockdown now just started back my gym only 6 weeks in i think it is to early to jump on cycle need another 6 weeks to get some strength back have couple ideas and will log my cycle just now have sarms in my stash ostarine ligandrol and mk677 60 caps each all from twp nutrition plus have 2 bottles oral trest from Ol i think i can run it for pre workout or as test base not diceded yet for estrogens have arimistane 90 caps and for pct have tamoxifen 60 tabs and have some m1t and trenavol but looks very dodgy the company name is ironpit never seen them before they are from ebay ))) any ideas how to make that work better?

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi there was sitting in house all lockdown now just started back my gym only 6 weeks in i think it is to early to jump on cycle need another 6 weeks to get some strength back have couple ideas and will log my cycle just now have sarms in my stash ostarine ligandrol and mk677 60 caps each all from twp nutrition plus have 2 bottles oral trest from Ol i think i can run it for pre workout or as test base not diceded yet for estrogens have arimistane 90 caps and for pct have tamoxifen 60 tabs and have some m1t and trenavol but looks very dodgy the company name is ironpit never seen them before they are from ebay ))) any ideas how to make that work better?
I sent you a message, brother.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you're going to try to use oral Trest for a kind of "base", you'll need to space it out over At Least 3 or 4 times a day.
It has a Very short active window.

Last edited:
Haraldscicis777

Haraldscicis777

Awards
If i take it just as a pre workout than i not need to take it in off days or leave it at 3 caps a day and in wokout days take 2 before workout?