Cycle ideas for girlfriend

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my girlfriend was anti gear, and had planned to compete in usapl (tested) however she’s had a couple of recent injuries that continue to hold her back. Long story short, she’s tired of watching all the girls that are geared up locally constantly jump from off from and back on, jacked and fat from show to show while she stays natural and has little to show for it but still looks great with a good base. Now she’s determined now to run a cycle to get back into it and put some good size on.

Anyways, she’s been lifting for a good 5 years has competed twice in bikini and a few times in powerlifting, 28 years old, 5’2” about 120lbs and a lean build, most weight on lower body. Her numbers: Bench 135-140, squat 245 ish, dead around 265 maybe 275 if she had some good healthy training time (these are all guesses based on her past numbers). Her diet is on point and she’s prepared to eat to get where she wants. She will be on a powerbuilding type program trying to beef up her numbers and throw some size on, she may compete in bikini again in the future.

So that being said, we’re nervous about ostarine due to the possible sides with the female reproductive system. Leaving maybe a oral Var cycle or maybe primo???

Wondering what other options people think are feasible, she’s not wanting to go crazy, just a little assistance to get her feet wet and get over her genetic hump, let me know any ideas you guys have.

Thanks in advance guys!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I helped a friend recently with this and did quite a lot of thinking about it.

First off, I think var is a solid choice at 10 to 15mg. So is primo at 25 to 50mg. I would forget completely about ostarine or other sarms. I would however start with var as it's half life is much shorter and if viralisation starts it's easier to bail out quickly. So, var at 10mg for 8 weeks or 12 weeks. (Such a small dose has very little stress on the liver).

Surprisingly enough I would not hesitate to recommend anadrol at idk 25mg. This is based on Bill Roberts success with his female clients. Search google for "mesorx anadrol women" and click on the first link. An 8 page forum thread "Females and anadrol".

Besides those options, I think one of the safest things is a cjc1295dac cycle at 60mcg/kg of body weight. I would recomend this for a recomp or a cut.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, primo, var or superdrol. Maybe some eca or phentermine if the is trying to do a big cut.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol? Shes gonna go from babe to gabe watch out

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah. Maybe if she is already thick and muscular but an average gym girl could put some good size on her lower body if she trained right

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308239

Primo E injects

Heres a thread with a woman running primo and var right now. A couple women posters in here w real world experience w multiple compounds. You may want to get their feedback and input as to exactly how these compounds affected them.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as the overall structure of Superdrol is concerned, however, it has in anabolic rating of 400 (one of the highest anabolic ratings of any steroid available today) while carrying and androgenic rating of just 20 – a number considered shockingly mild for such a potent and powerful muscle building solution.

SD has: anabolic rating 400/20 androgenic.

It's relatively safe for women believe it or not because it's not androgenic. 5mg a day is plenty.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Superdrol for sure for the ladies. It’s less androgenic than even anavar. Also don’t forget about dhea. It’s actually very strong for women. Also fairly androgenic so no need to take a lot. Primobolan tablets, another favorite. Hexadrone should be very good for a woman as well.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Call me sexist or weird, but I really don't like the idea of women using gear... I dont want my poor hunnies messing themselves up... guys on the other hand, you asshats go crazy... shelve 50mg of superdrol up ya butt see if i care

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol for sure for the ladies. It’s less androgenic than even anavar. Also don’t forget about dhea. It’s actually very strong for women. Also fairly androgenic so no need to take a lot. Primobolan tablets, another favorite. Hexadrone should be very good for a woman as well.
Totally spaced DHEA. She is kinda on the fence as is so maybe she can do DHEA and MK677(done before at 10mg) at a decent dose and see some good results. Hexadrone isn’t a bad idea either!

Problem With primo is obviously finding legit. And problem with SD is the dosing protocol. Epistane isn’t out of the question yet either. Though I think epi/SD could definitely get her where she wants, I don’t want her taking that jump unless she’s full invested. I’m liking the idea of Hexadrone or DHEA for a first time start. Something more mild.

What would a sample cycle look like for female her size for either dhea and/or hexadrone?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Call me sexist or weird, but I really don't like the idea of women using gear... I dont want my poor hunnies messing themselves up... guys on the other hand, you asshats go crazy... shelve 50mg of superdrol up ya butt see if i care

I understand where you’re coming from but that sounds a bit pretentious lol. If you’re being responsible about it I don’t see a problem, it’s all
About attaining a goal. But I do understand not wanting your lady on stuff. However once again I garuantee you think all these ladies on sh!t are hot as hell!!!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD or var. Then primo e. Start with something that has a short half life.

Buy pharmacom primo. A bit more expensive but def legit.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're sexist and weird. This is probably one of the reasons you don't get a lot of women on aas forums.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news; they’re not “your” hunnies, so you don’t have to worry about “your hunnies” messing themselves up.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lots of tren, masteron and halotestin. 1,000mg a week minimum for good results.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dose of DHEA would actually benefit her? Thinking maybe starting the MK and DHEA as first

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My GF is currently on Var 10mg per day and Winstrol 10mg per day, its great combo for females IMO :)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just don’t know if she’s ready for that. She’s on the fence back and fourth so I want to get her something very light first and make sure she’s in before going for Var or SD or anything I think.

I have no doubt she’d be happy with the results though if she did decide to go that route. I actually really considered epi since I have some on hand and could half it for 10 mg daily or get some TD epi and dose low

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Valentine's day give her superdrol... Thats so romantic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For Valentine's day give her superdrol... Thats so romantic
I legit have to source everything in the relationship - I’m like Bobby Bushay in Waterboy while she gets to be out on the field kicking ass

OP, if she’s on the fence tell her to chill out - she can take them if/when she’s really ready. Steroid & PED use shouldn’t be taken lightly.

As for drugs - 5-10mg Var or Radarine for 8-12 weeks is a great first cycle. Superdrol at just 5mg will really blow her up but I would keep cycle length to 4-6 wks due to toxicity, and women do much better with “low and slow” dosing so Superdrol is more something to be incorporated in a phase of the cycle than ending after a month.

Better to run 5mg anavar for 16wks than 10mg for 8wks in a lady - recovery from long cycles isn’t really hard for them the way it is for a man, but virilization from bigger doses is.

Primo my fiancé didn’t get any stronger at all, just started growing hair faster so she ditched it. Very legit source who’s wife was using same stuff fine - some compounds just treat others differently.

Kha0s

Awards
A female competitor I train with sometimes runs 1iu per day jintropin, 50mg primo per week, 10 mg var daily and does great. Next to no sides and great gains.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I legit have to source everything in the relationship - I’m like Bobby Bushay in Waterboy while she gets to be out on the field kicking ass

OP, if she’s on the fence tell her to chill out - she can take them if/when she’s really ready. Steroid & PED use shouldn’t be taken lightly.

As for drugs - 5-10mg Var or Radarine for 8-12 weeks is a great first cycle. Superdrol at just 5mg will really blow her up but I would keep cycle length to 4-6 wks due to toxicity, and women do much better with “low and slow” dosing so Superdrol is more something to be incorporated in a phase of the cycle than ending after a month.

Better to run 5mg anavar for 16wks than 10mg for 8wks in a lady - recovery from long cycles isn’t really hard for them the way it is for a man, but virilization from bigger doses is.

Primo my fiancé didn’t get any stronger at all, just started growing hair faster so she ditched it. Very legit source who’s wife was using same stuff fine - some compounds just treat others differently.
Great information. Thank you! I think we decided she needs to chill and just try to keep it simple on the MK and DHEA.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on Rad140?
My woman has NOT used it yet. But it’s readily available, legal to possess for research, cheaper than var, and as a SARM not virilizing. I have heard of a few women using it to great effect for strength. Dosage would be similar to a man in safety, but consider the time I used RAD at 16mg for 6 weeks I got 2-3 random nosebleeds after the 3wk mark, and I’ve never had them before or since. It’s also a fairly unknown drug compared to Anavar which has studies in children even.

So if a woman were to recomp or bulk on RAD I would stick to 5mg for 6-8 weeks, not exceeding ~10mg, personally. You can always extend duration or up dose slowly in later cycles, but people get in a rush to add more gear when what they’re on is still working.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For dhea, a female bodybuilding dose would be in the arena of 50mg a day. But like I said it’s very androgenic for a woman as well, similar to using micro dose test. Superdrol would be much much less androgenic and much more anabolic.

Another option is 1T. You would follow the dosing for females using test, 50mg a week. It’s as androgenic as test on paper, but it isn’t actually as androgenic as test. It’s also less androgenic in real life than primo. In my experience. Primo had me shedding, dhb did not. Odd, because they’re almost identical, and dhb is stronger.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For dhea, a female bodybuilding dose would be in the arena of 50mg a day. But like I said it’s very androgenic for a woman as well, similar to using micro dose test. Superdrol would be much much less androgenic and much more anabolic.

Another option is 1T. You would follow the dosing for females using test, 50mg a week. It’s as androgenic as test on paper, but it isn’t actually as androgenic as test. It’s also less androgenic in real life than primo. In my experience. Primo had me shedding, dhb did not. Odd, because they’re almost identical, and dhb is stronger.
Be careful not to construe your reactions personally with how androgenic it seemed with how it may affect a woman (look at Var for example). Your logic is very sound here, but I have to encourage caution first making these conclusions. And we are agreed superdrol would be both safer & more effective than something more androgenic like DHEA.

I’m also going to contend that under no circumstance should a woman take any dose of test or something on a similar level when she could use EQ instead. All the anabolism and half as androgenic.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, cant women take DHEA as a supplement as is?

What if her hormones are out of wack to begin with?

SD would probably be fine if it were easier to dose

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's S4? Heard a member before had his wife on s4, great for cutting for me. Any thoughts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be careful not to construe your reactions personally with how androgenic it seemed with how it may affect a woman (look at Var for example). Your logic is very sound here, but I have to encourage caution first making these conclusions. And we are agreed superdrol would be both safer & more effective than something more androgenic like DHEA.

I’m also going to contend that under no circumstance should a woman take any dose of test or something on a similar level when she could use EQ instead. All the anabolism and half as androgenic.
Women can and do use test, just an FYI.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are far less worrying for a woman than steroids. viralization should be non existent.

When you're looking for var vs superdrol you have to look at the myotropic effect vs the possibility of viralization. Anavar is on pair with superdrol when it comes to androgenic sides but possess maybe a tenfold of the myotropic effect (muscle gain)

If a women's cycle with anavar normally starts at 10mg and I think it's fair to say they should never go above 20mg, a superdrol cycle should start somewhere around 2.5mg for a week or two and if feeling good bump it up to 5mg.

5mg of superdrol is much stronger than 20mg anavar and chances of viralization are minimal.

When you look at superdrol you still have a much more dangerous steroid than anavar in every way so keeping it at 5mg would arguably be one of the safest and strongest cycles a woman can do.

Theres really no point starting or even going higher than 2.5 mg at least for the first week and arguably the whole cycle since its extremely potent for a woman and since its a first cycle she should be able to pack on a lot of size.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're sexist and weird. This is probably one of the reasons you don't get a lot of women on aas forums.
Well it is a male hormone so I don't see a problem being against it. That being said a grow up woman can do whatever she wants but I'm not gonna put the idea in to her head myself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait, cant women take DHEA as a supplement as is?

What if her hormones are out of wack to begin with?

SD would probably be fine if it were easier to dose
You can take anything you want, but if you’re worried about hormones being out of wack anyway you shouldn’t add self-administered steroids expecting things to work themselves out lol

You can buy a bottle of Olympus’s 5mg SD caps right now and have her take one a day for 6, maybe 8 weeks and keep it simple - take one pill a day, around training. Lots of water and maybe NAC.

How's S4? Heard a member before had his wife on s4, great for cutting for me. Any thoughts?
No personal experience for us using it, but as Chados explained all SARMs are great options to experiment with from a virilization standpoint. The downside is they haven’t been used in bodybuilding for decades so long term effects aren’t really known. Start lower though and hopefully avoid vision sides. Women just don’t need nearly as much.

Women can and do use test, just an FYI.
I am very much aware - my fiancé was using test when I met her, and even microdosed at 7-8mg of prop 3-4x a week it was virilizing her. Just because some bro taught women to use test because it was cheap, available and worked well as a PED does not mean it’s the best option for a huge majority of women who would prefer not to shave their faces.

She felt great on it too, and was strong, but it was not sustainable. There are even some women who use Tren at the highest levels, but that is a price they have chosen to pay that doesn’t apply to 99% of athletes.

Gracie Vanasse has went on record saying she was taking significant doses, several hundred mgs per wk, of EQ along with larger doses of Var when she was powerlifting seriously. Look at her then vs now and you can see she didn’t suffer bad long term changes. But she certainly couldn’t have taken anywhere close that amount of testosterone and got away with it the way she did.

Then
IMG_2069.JPG

Now
IMG_2071.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can take anything you want, but if you’re worried about hormones being out of wack anyway you shouldn’t add self-administered steroids expecting things to work themselves out lol

You can buy a bottle of Olympus’s 5mg SD caps right now and have her take one a day for 6, maybe 8 weeks and keep it simple - take one pill a day, around training. Lots of water and maybe NAC.

No personal experience for us using it, but as Chados explained all SARMs are great options to experiment with from a virilization standpoint. The downside is they haven’t been used in bodybuilding for decades so long term effects aren’t really known. Start lower though and hopefully avoid vision sides. Women just don’t need nearly as much.

I am very much aware - my fiancé was using test when I met her, and even microdosed at 7-8mg of prop 3-4x a week it was virilizing her. Just because some bro taught women to use test because it was cheap, available and worked well as a PED does not mean it’s the best option for a huge majority of women who would prefer not to shave their faces.

She felt great on it too, and was strong, but it was not sustainable. There are even some women who use Tren at the highest levels, but that is a price they have chosen to pay that doesn’t apply to 99% of athletes.

Gracie Vanasse has went on record saying she was taking significant doses, several hundred mgs per wk, of EQ along with larger doses of Var when she was powerlifting seriously. Look at her then vs now and you can see she didn’t suffer bad long term changes. But she certainly couldn’t have taken anywhere close that amount of testosterone and got away with it the way she did.

Then
View attachment 179629

Now
View attachment 179630
Well, arguably there are many good reasons why 7-8mg of prop at a time is going to be just a bit more virilizing than 25-50mg cyp every 7-10 days

And I definitely didn’t recommend test, in fact as you can see, I’m recommending 1-T at the dose she would have been told to run test. It would be less virilizing and twice as anabolic at least. However I’ve known lots of women now who were running test, and weren’t getting the classic androgenic sides. Face and vulval-vaginal appearance was and probably still is normal. Possibly because they also take estrogen with it.

I’ve also met at least one woman who claims winstrol is actually less androgenic in a woman than var mg for mg. So I guess there’s still that individual reaction.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Granted I’ve met hundreds of male B.B. and PL and only about 30 female figure, physique, and B.B... the consensus among those people seems to be fairly unanimous on test being fine but not the best choice. 1-T would be better, but anavar and dhea are pretty much bread and butter for females. They’re experimenting with Hexadrone now, finding it’s not good for anyone, not strong even for women apparently. So I’ve been suggesting it offhand to see if someone out there gets good results.

I’ve only met three women who would use 1-T and did use it. I will ask the only one I still talk to what she thinks about it after all these years now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Granted I’ve met hundreds of male B.B. and PL and only about 30 female figure, physique, and B.B... the consensus among those people seems to be fairly unanimous on test being fine but not the best choice. 1-T would be better, but anavar and dhea are pretty much bread and butter for females. They’re experimenting with Hexadrone now, finding it’s not good for anyone, not strong even for women apparently. So I’ve been suggesting it offhand to see if someone out there gets good results.

I’ve only met three women who would use 1-T and did use it. I will ask the only one I still talk to what she thinks about it after all these years now.
I’d love to hear her thoughts if you do get to ask!

What dose DHEA do you see normally with the women you’ve known to use it?

Also, I wanted to point out OP’s woman is powerlifting so she may not want to actually gain much weight or mass - if so, Var is the best option to keep the lbs off the scale in my limited experience while getting significantly stronger.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have read that women allegedly do well with progestinic androgens like nandrolones as far as putting on size (something I simply read on the internet, FWIW). So deca could be an interesting dirt cheap option to research more, or experimentation with 19dhea, YK-11, or Max LMG could be a better experiment since they’re legal otc, oral, and have massively shorter half-lives than nandrolone decanoate lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I have read that women allegedly do well with progestinic androgens like nandrolones as far as putting on size (something I simply read on the internet, FWIW). So deca could be an interesting dirt cheap option to research more, or experimentation with 19dhea, YK-11, or Max LMG could be a better experiment since they’re legal otc, oral, and have massively shorter half-lives than nandrolone decanoate lol.
Sub q npp tho

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d love to hear her thoughts if you do get to ask!

What dose DHEA do you see normally with the women you’ve known to use it?

Also, I wanted to point out OP’s woman is powerlifting so she may not want to actually gain much weight or mass - if so, Var is the best option to keep the lbs off the scale in my limited experience while getting significantly stronger.
50mg dhea most common for sure. And yeah I guess I was going off the premise that the more you weigh/bigger you are, the more you can lift as far as 1T. Plus it can make a woman look like a comic book character.

For strength with no added size, var for sure. Even dhea and winstrol will put weight on.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any experience 1-andro which converts to 1 test? Oral dose of course.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any experience 1-andro which converts to 1 test? Oral dose of course.
Well most of the caps are ~100mg. A man’s dose is 2-600mg typically, so you would need to find something like 50mg or less to even experiment. Plus half life is very short if I recall right so you would need to dose 2-3x a day ideally.

I think HiTechs 1-Test is 100mg tabs. If so they could be broken up with a pill cutter.

Concerning virilization, always spread out a short half-life orals dosing as much as possible to avoid it. So if a woman is taking 10mg Var daily, ideally you have 2 separate 5mg doses. Something like Ostarine with a 24 hour half-life is irrelevant here obviously.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my girlfriend was anti gear, and had planned to compete in usapl (tested) however she’s had a couple of recent injuries that continue to hold her back. Long story short, she’s tired of watching all the girls that are geared up locally constantly jump from off from and back on, jacked and fat from show to show while she stays natural and has little to show for it but still looks great with a good base. Now she’s determined now to run a cycle to get back into it and put some good size on.

Anyways, she’s been lifting for a good 5 years has competed twice in bikini and a few times in powerlifting, 28 years old, 5’2” about 120lbs and a lean build, most weight on lower body. Her numbers: Bench 135-140, squat 245 ish, dead around 265 maybe 275 if she had some good healthy training time (these are all guesses based on her past numbers). Her diet is on point and she’s prepared to eat to get where she wants. She will be on a powerbuilding type program trying to beef up her numbers and throw some size on, she may compete in bikini again in the future.

So that being said, we’re nervous about ostarine due to the possible sides with the female reproductive system. Leaving maybe a oral Var cycle or maybe primo???

Wondering what other options people think are feasible, she’s not wanting to go crazy, just a little assistance to get her feet wet and get over her genetic hump, let me know any ideas you guys have.

Thanks in advance guys!
Only gear a girl should use is var..unless you want to be dating a dude in a few months

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just my opinion. The girls i know only use var clen and t3. Im not a chick, so maybe a test tren cycle with Anadrol kickstart...lol
As mentioned early in this thread, anadrol is anecdotaly quite safe for women...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned early in this thread, anadrol is anecdotaly quite safe for women...
That article by Bill was really thought out well I felt - wish more guys would read it before trying to prescribe gear to chicks.