Cycle Help?

QuadDominant

Awards
Hello all, I am currently mapping out a Bulk/Mostly Strength cycle i am planning to do in the near future. My questions are; Should i run 150mg test the first 6 weeks while kickstarting with Dbol to minimize sides [I'm Gyno prone] or run 300mg test the whole 18 weeks? Should i run the oxandrolone at 25mg or 50mg for the remaining 12 weeks or should i ramp up to 50mg?
I am currently leaning more toward the 25mg. Also, would love any tips to better the cycle ❤ [Also i plan on programing in a deload on week 9 and week 19 to give my body, mostly my joints a break because of how intense my strength program will be]

Supplements on cycle:
  • Omega Fatty Acids/Fish oil
  • Psyllium Husk fiber
  • Low Sodium diet to minimize water retention [not a supplement but **** it]
  • 1000mg TUDCA and 1000mg NAC for Liver Support
  • P5P for prolactin
Proposed Cycle: Bulk/Strength: 18 weeks
Aromasin 12mg EOD Throughout cycle
MK677 5mg Throughout cycle
Dbol 20mg 6 week kickstart
Test 150mg for the first 6 weeks?
Test 300mg remaining 12 weeks? Or 300mg the whole cycle?
Anavar 25mg or 50mg last 12 weeks?

PCT:
Mk677 10mg
Aromasin 12mg ED 4 weeks
Nolvadex 40/20/10/10

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
18 weeks on orals? Quite rough.

I don't think you need to kick start an 18 week cycle. I would start with the 300 mg test and up the dose at some point, if feel like it. Finish with the Anavar for the last 6 maybe 8 weeks. Unless Dbol increases your strenght and helps big lifts more, than Var, then might want to finish with that.

Aromasin 12 mg EOD sounds way too much, when not taking the Dbol. 12 mg ED on pct sounds like a crashed E levels as well. The need of an AI is allways a bit individual, but you may not need any on 300 mg of test. Experienced cyclers dose an AI, when they sense high E and follow and dose again, when signs reappear. Blood work tells the full story allways.

I'd do a longer/stronger pct after 18 week cycle. Adding HCG for the few weeks before the start of pct or a low dose throughtout the cycle starting on few weeks in would likely help a lot.

Predetermined deload weeks are not optimal especially on a cycle. Have them when you need them. And don't hesitate to have them just cause' you're on a cycle.

Just my 02$

Last edited:

QuadDominant

Awards
i hear you on the longer pct[mabye add in clomid as well] and that i should only use the AI when needed, also i'll look more into the HCG considering i've never done it, always tamoxifen or clomid . So you're saying I should do 300mg test and stick with only one of the orals to finish up? The mass gains i get from Dbol are pretty great but anavar has always given me better strength gains and i'm under the impression low-moderate dose var can be ran for longer periods of time relatively side effect free. So starting with dbol while the test sets in the first few weeks and switching to var would be a no-go for you?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i hear you on the longer pct[mabye add in clomid as well] and that i should only use the AI when needed, also i'll look more into the HCG considering i've never done it, always tamoxifen or clomid . So you're saying I should do 300mg test and stick with only one of the orals to finish up? The mass gains i get from Dbol are pretty great but anavar has always given me better strength gains and i'm under the impression low-moderate dose var can be ran for longer periods of time relatively side effect free. So starting with dbol while the test sets in the first few weeks and switching to var would be a no-go for you?
Well, that's just what I would do. Could increase the test dose at some point, if seeing the need.

The negative health impacts are dose dependent, sure. And I realize predeterming the durations of drugs used is just following some arbitrary numbers. You may have less of a negative health impact on 8 weeks of Var, than someone else has in 4 weeks. But generally I believe over 8 weeks is pushing it with methylated orals for most cases and risk reward ratio starts to take a dive for worse at some point. I'm sure there are plenty of people who've ran Var (and other things) for 12 weeks with seamingly no issues, but were the last weeks useful and worth the extra strain? Bloodwork becomes even more important when looking to use orals longish periods. The kickstarting a cycle is kind of an old school method I think and it's better to finish off strong and have your health markers at their worst rather at the end, than the full duration. If you start with Dbol, then your lipids and possibly BP and such are crap from the get go and will be crap the whole run. And then continuing with another oral, nah man. Not wise imho. Only use one and use it at the latter part of the cycle. But that's just my thinking.

Last edited:

QuadDominant

Awards
Well, that's just what I would do. Could increase the test dose at some point, if seeing the need.

The negative health impacts are dose dependent, sure. And I realize predeterming the durations of drugs used is just following some arbitrary numbers. You may have less of an negative health impact on 8 weeks of Var, than someone else has in 4 weeks. But generally I believe over 8 weeks is pushing it with methylated orals for most cases and risk reward ratio starts to take a dive for worse at some point. I'm sure there are plenty of people who've ran Var (and other things) for 12 weeks with seamingly no issues, but were the last weeks useful and worth the extra strain? Bloodwork becomes even more important when looking to use orals longish periods. The kickstarting a cycle is kind of an old school method I think and it's better to finish off strong and have your health markers at their worst rather at the end, than the full duration. If you start with Dbol, then your lipids and possibly BP and such are crap from the get go and will be crap the whole run. And then continuing with another oral, nah man. Not wise imho. Only use one and use it at the latter part of the cycle. But that's just my thinking.
That makes sense plus one of the only prominent sides that come with Anavar are the lipids. What would you say about a 4 week break between the Dbol and the Anavar? So the following:

Test 300mg 1-6 upping after 6 If needed
Dbol 20mg+Aromasin 12mg EOD weeks 1-6
Anavar 25mg 10-18
HCG 1000mg 14-18

PCT:
Mk677 10mg
Aromasin if needed
Clomid 25mg EOD 2 weeks
Nolvadex 40/20/10/10 remaining 4 weeks

If that doesn't make sense I guess I'll hit the chalk board again and figure out which one I want to stick with, which is hard because I love both of em lol ( I also understand you have to listen to your body and periodizing anabolics is preferred but I like organizing 1st and adapting 2nd)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That makes sense plus one of the only prominent sides that come with Anavar are the lipids. What would you say about a 4 week break between the Dbol and the Anavar? So the following:

Test 300mg 1-6 upping after 6 If needed
Dbol 20mg+Aromasin 12mg EOD weeks 1-6
Anavar 25mg 10-18
HCG 1000mg 14-18

PCT:
Mk677 10mg
Aromasin if needed
Clomid 25mg EOD 2 weeks
Nolvadex 40/20/10/10 remaining 4 weeks

If that doesn't make sense I guess I'll hit the chalk board again and figure out which one I want to stick with, which is hard because I love both of em lol ( I also understand you have to listen to your body and periodizing anabolics is preferred but I like organizing 1st and adapting 2nd)
I don't know how much alleviation the 4 weeks in between brings. I would only choose one myself.

6th week may be a bit early for upping the test, since it has just about reached peak levels. But if you mean to estimate and being ready to up the dose from the 6th week forward, if more effects are desired, then yeah I think ok.

The HCG would be better used on weeks 19-21, while the test is clearing your system. And start the serm(s) about 3 weeks after the last test pin (no more HCG, when starting the serm). I can't remember the dosing protocols for HCG right now, but 1 000IU a week sounds low, but check that.

Clomid EOD is a bit odd, but if you mean stacking with the Nolva, then ok. Standalone that's low.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10