CYCLE HELP

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start a amino acid,and creatine cycle.what would be a good pct to use. What gyno protection? I have had issues in the past with knee gyno but it went away with use of milk thistle and vitamins.any help would be appreciated guys.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lmao troll

Ninja23

Awards
LOL if milk thistle worked just stick with that bcaas dosent convert to estro but creatine will so don't forget 100mgs of arimistane eod or as needed for pct run 1g of test for 8 weeks should get your test back up to normal in no time

Last edited:
berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Its my first cycle.all help is appreciated.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Should i inject the creatine in powder form? Ive heard of some folks mixxing it with butter milk to inject. Im doing the eod testicle method inject right testicle one day the the left.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
My training is yoga monday,Pilates tuesday, and big zumba class wed.rest for 4 days.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My training is yoga monday,Pilates tuesday, and big zumba class wed.rest for 4 days.
Yoga followed by Pilates? You're an animal, and then big zumba? No doubt you'll need 4 days of rest to recoup from that blast.

:head:

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start a amino acid,and creatine cycle.what would be a good pct to use. What gyno protection? I have had issues in the past with knee gyno but it went away with use of milk thistle and vitamins.any help would be appreciated guys.
What about Inj Taurine and Glutammine?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes taurine is great test base i hear.
I got that beat... check this compound out.

imgf000039_0001.png

They call it, get this, H[SUP]2[/SUP]O
The street name is 'Water'.

Seriously organic and definitely found in nature so it's legal, and nobody can patent it.
People are selling it by the case! Cheap, but I get mine almost free in bulk.

The kicker? You don't have to inject it. You drink it. It's 100% bioavailable. Yep.
I've got the NCBI around here somewhere...

Stacks well with:

Protein Powders
BCAA
Creatine
Taurine
Just about everything!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is my favorite thread today.

Also, dont forget how hard creatine is on your liver and kidneys... make sure to supplement with 40g of cyanide powder (or caps if preferred) to ensure safety

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy came here for help and you all are turning it into a mockery! Thoroughly disgusted.

OP, if you use CEE instead of (assuming) monohydrate, you won't need a PCT just remember to taper your BCAAs

Ex; BCAAS ~ 10g/10g/7g/5g/5g/3g

Good luck!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO this has got to be the best one yet !!!!!

Great advice. Listen to these guys here the best vets around. I think i even learned some new stuff too !!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
aggghhhhh how did we forget....

OP WHAT ARE YOUR STATS???? we can't recommend anything without stats... plus, it could be SO unsafe.

also, A/S/L if you please ;)

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Stats are 6' 210 lbs 3% bf. And 3 inches fully errect

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Pro tip. Take the creatine sublingual. Absorption bro

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro tip. Take the creatine sublingual. Absorption bro
Although effective..

Intravenous or nasal boosts uptake 10 fold

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ill already be doing meth or coke pwo so i guess i can mix it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second Hand (anal) Injection Technique, or S.H.I.T. for short. It's all the rage somewhere. Too much?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Although effective..

Intravenous or nasal boosts uptake 10 fold
That's just broscience. Passing off myths like this is why we can't have nice things.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh anal! Im down for that! Great absorption in there!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
depends on dosages and previous cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10g of creatine 2x a day with 1g of test a day to insure your gonads don't shrink. For PCT I reccomend 100mg milk thistle12x a day (yes 12 times all properly spaced out) with 1g of tren ace to get your balls working again because the creatine will def shut you down. If you start feeling lethargic from the creatine 1g of caffeine 2x daily should work, throw in some b12 for maximum gains.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
You guys are great.thanks for all the great advice.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I missed this. Fccking hilarious

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok good. And the cornea is better than testicles. Just my .02

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i dont think so but ill try it if it gets me thosr gainz bruh

Ninja23

Awards
You need to inject once in the testicles half a cc each and for the second injection hit the cornea that way half the stuff goes to the testosterone producing area and the other goes to the brain that way you'll get strong mentally and physically..it's the smart way of doing things bro trust me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're going to need some ball bearings, 30 weight. I can't believe this wasn't brought up... and gauze pads.. and anti-freeze for the estros. Preferably Penzoil... no make that Quaker State. No ball bearings, no cycle bro.

https://youtu.be/pbWWxGmbS9s

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You need to inject once in the testicles half a cc each and for the second injection hit the cornea that way half the stuff goes to the testosterone producing area and the other goes to the brain that way you'll get strong mentally and physically..it's the smart way of doing things bro trust me
I personally like injecting everything staight into the taint. Works wonders, and you def. see those gainzzz.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ohh i see,that seems like a painful spot.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No works great

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just reading from a very reputable site, and they were saying in order to get maximum absorption and bio availability you should pin in your arm pits, behind your knees, between your toes, between your fingers, especially that webbed part between your thumb and forefinger. 40% less aromatization of BCAAs and, optimizing your uptake so that even if you are taking only 40grams of BCAAs it's more like taking 90grams.

The gainz are insane. It makes them more anabolic, and reduces catabolism to the nth degree, which is really low..

Going to inject under my finger nails next to see how that helps absorption. What do you guys think? 1" 20g needle was recommended, but I'm in for the gainz here, so using a 1.5" 18g needle. Sure, it's painful, but worth it when I think of all that time I was drinking my BCAAs... what a waste.

Don't get me started on mixing DAA with my BCAA. That's like glazing a stick of dynamite. It's all going to be about inverting your testosterone so that it is so reversed it's increased by a negative which is great if your on a cut.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I was just reading from a very reputable site, and they were saying in order to get maximum absorption and bio availability you should pin in your arm pits, behind your knees, between your toes, between your fingers, especially that webbed part between your thumb and forefinger. 40% less aromatization of BCAAs and, optimizing your uptake so that even if you are taking only 40grams of BCAAs it's more like taking 90grams.

The gainz are insane. It makes them more anabolic, and reduces catabolism to the nth degree, which is really low..

Going to inject under my finger nails next to see how that helps absorption. What do you guys think? 1" 20g needle was recommended, but I'm in for the gainz here, so using a 1.5" 18g needle. Sure, it's painful, but worth it when I think of all that time I was drinking my BCAAs... what a waste.

Don't get me started on mixing DAA with my BCAA. That's like glazing a stick of dynamite. It's all going to be about inverting your testosterone so that it is so reversed it's increased by a negative which is great if your on a cut.
Very good research brotatoe chip!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys done with cycle,i put on 2 pounds.hoping to keep half.wonder what would be good for next run.deer pee injection?

Ninja23

Awards
2 pounds!?!? That's some crazy gains Gratz man keep eating in a 2k cal surplus and you should definitely be able to keep half remember proper pct with estrogen pills and fit tea mixed with some bcaas bro

Chasingtails

Awards

Mind=blown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10