Cycle Help. Research Completed. Advice Now Needed.

philaeagle51

Awards
Hello> i will be getting my Tonsils out January 3rd. For the past 6 months I have had a perfect diet and lifting routine. For the 3 years prior to that I have been working out, and have (without ENOUGH research, experimented with PH's). Now I feel that after a solid month of getting back on my feet over the month of February (tonsil recovery takes from the 3rd until the 30th of January for me, so ill begin lifting after that). I plan to lift hard and diet hard (once I can eat food again, with no off days, as well as begin to seriously limit the amount of alcohol i intake next semester) for the month of February. Beginning March 1st, I plan to begin a cycle of Helladrol.

Cycle:
Helladrol 50/50/100/100/125/125
T-Bomb II (2 pills a day, taken at lunch, 4 hours after first dose of Helladrol and 4 hours before)
Liver Care

PCT:
Activate Extreme
Cycle Assist
DAA Powder
Formastane
Tamoxifen dosed 10/10/10 (i have small lump already, just chest fat though, no gyno tissue)

ON Cycle and PCT:
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Potassium

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have run hdrol in the form of helladrol - I dosed it 50/75/75/100/125/125 - in all honesty, 125 was excessive, and I concluded that when I do hdrol again *it gave me almost no sides except at 125 :S* that it would be a 5 wkr at 100/100/100/100/100.

I think you should up the dose of tamox to 40mg for first couple of days at least - esp. since the hdrol dose is quite high. So, 40 for, say, 4 days, then drop to 20mg for the rest of that week and the next week. Then finish the last two weeks with 10mg/day. so 40-->20/20/10/10...

Here's a link to my complete cycle log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

Peace and safety first my friend.