Answered Cycle help please

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody got any suggestions on how I should put this next run together...What to stack, What not too Stack, Dosages, Cycle length, Etc..I got (90 caps of DMZ 8mg/Hexadrone 100mg caps) (90 caps of Rad140 10mg caps) and (10 caps of M1A leftover from last cycle..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well forget about the m1A 10 pills isn’t enough. Your other compound is a mix of 8mg of dymethazine and 100mg of Hexadrone is that correct?!?!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So to get an effective dose of DMZ, you’ll be eating 4-500mg Hex then...
I don’t know squat about hexadrone so I’m just in for the learning on this one.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So concidering you’d wanna take at least 5 pills to have a minimum of 40mg of dmz(and that’s a weak dose IMO) that’d put you at 800mg Hexadrone. If your Hexadrone Is made of the 6a isomer, that’d be completly overkill and this dosage wouldn’t make sense at all. If your Hexadrone isn’t made of the right isomer which is probably the case, then it’s not worth much. So in pretty much all cases this mix is stupid

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just take all of it in one dose and hope for the best.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VERY BEST BET: buy 50 more M1A tabs and make yourself an effective cycle

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well forget about the m1A 10 pills isn’t enough. Your other compound is a mix of 8mg of dymethazine and 100mg of Hexadrone is that correct?!?!
Yeah it's wardemonz, suggested dose is 3 caps a day, I really don't wanna dose Hexadrone at 300 mgs..But I got it cheap so I said what the hay

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should had added that I've never messed with DMZ and rad, I've never "researched" with Sarms in general, Hexadrone has al ways done me right at 175mgs, So maybe it be smart to do one compound at a time?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And like I said, don’t know a thing about Hex. Just one that I haven’t done the research on. But there’s several options here.

Ex: I use SuperDMZ 2.0 for a cheap source of Msten. DMZ does nothing for me at that dose, but I take the combo to get 20/msten/day and simply enjoy the extra liver strain from the ineffective DMZ dose.

You could ALSO, just buy some cheap DMZ, take the hexadrone at the adequate dose, and add additional DMZ to your dose to bring it to the level you like.
I have done that on one super DMZ2.0 run. Bought $30 worth of DMZ and added another 20mg a day split up with my doses so I ended up getting Msten/DMZ 20/40(off days 30).

This works for sustanon too if I get a good deal on it, I hate they way it’s stacked up, so I add 50-100prop eod to 2 shots a week of sust. Then I get 750 total and it kicks in day 5 (because I assure you 37.5mg/week of prop doesn’t kick in anything so sust is a cascade of ineffective short water doses.

Kudos for buying a bargain, but for me, it unfortunately can equate to getting an inexpensive tattoo.
I will sometimes pay more making adjustments to the great deal I received initially.
It’s a good investment either way though. My .02 for ya if it makes sense and doesn’t seem toooooooOCD

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VERY BEST BET: buy 50 more M1A tabs and make yourself an effective cy
And like I said, don’t know a thing about Hex. Just one that I haven’t done the research on. But there’s several options here.

Ex: I use SuperDMZ 2.0 for a cheap source of Msten. DMZ does nothing for me at that dose, but I take the combo to get 20/msten/day and simply enjoy the extra liver strain from the ineffective DMZ dose.

You could ALSO, just buy some cheap DMZ, take the hexadrone at the adequate dose, and add additional DMZ to your dose to bring it to the level you like.
I have done that on one super DMZ2.0 run. Bought $30 worth of DMZ and added another 20mg a day split up with my doses so I ended up getting Msten/DMZ 20/40(off days 30).

This works for sustanon too if I get a good deal on it, I hate they way it’s stacked up, so I add 50-100prop eod to 2 shots a week of sust. Then I get 750 total and it kicks in day 5 (because I assure you 37.5mg/week of prop doesn’t kick in anything so sust is a cascade of ineffective short water doses.

Kudos for buying a bargain, but for me, it unfortunately can equate to getting an inexpensive tattoo.
I will sometimes pay more making adjustments to the great deal I received initially.
It’s a good investment either way though. My .02 for ya if it makes sense and doesn’t seem toooooooOCD
Yeah I think payday I'll order o bottle of DMZ dose at 40 and work up to 60

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Superload is running war demonz, having great results and keeping a log....Centurian Labz products are known to be strong as fuk

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think payday I'll order o bottle of DMZ dose at 40 and work up to 60
That’s the ticket! It should treat you good at the 40-50 range, especially if stacking Hex. But if you handle sides well, go for it brother.
Let us know how it goes.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any verdict on what I should do with that Rad?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well bro, since you wanna run rad at 20mg MINIMUM (I’d run it at 30 personally) you barely have enough for like 5-6 weeks. Rad takes like 4 weeks to kick in so you would take it absolutely for nothing. So buy more or don’t run it lol

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s the ticket! It should treat you good at the 40-50 range, especially if stacking Hex. But if you handle sides well, go for it brother.
Let us know how it goes.
I may log it, bloods, a few pics..I don't know?.. One thing I do know for sure is next year my old ashh is going on trt
Well bro, since you wanna run rad at 20mg MINIMUM (I’d run it at 30 personally) you barely have enough for like 5-6 weeks. Rad takes like 4 weeks to kick in so you would take it absolutely for nothing. So buy more or don’t run it lol
Got it, That's what I figured..even when Stackin with DMZ?..Its funny, I got excited listening to Greg doucette talk about it and how he almost gets something off it immediately, Then im like' But you are on a bunch of other stuff, How do you know? And I'm not disputing him..He just may? And I'm not even pinning test yet Soo...Then I read everybody else's experiences with it and it's consistent''' Ehh next year I throw together 8-12 weeks of rad/Lgd. I still have high hopes for Sarms and the future of them

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for everyone's input, Much appreciated! Have a trophy!!🏆

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's wardemonz, suggested dose is 3 caps a day, I really don't wanna dose Hexadrone at 300 mgs..But I got it cheap so I said what the hay
How did the Hex treat you?? Running it at 200mg a day.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did the Hex treat you?? Running it at 200mg a day.
Just fine, Hardener and a little more vascularty..I stack it with epi and 1-Andro for 6 weeks a few times at 100mgs and solo 175mgs 6 weeks, no sides, no shutdown, with no base' I wouldn't suggest everyone else do that, That was just my experience with it. It does go well in any stack

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just fine, Hardener and a little more vascularty..I stack it with epi and 1-Andro for 6 weeks a few times at 100mgs and solo 175mgs 6 weeks, no sides, no shutdown, with no base' I wouldn't suggest everyone else do that, That was just my experience with it. It does go well in any stack
Running it at the back end of my cycle with 50mg proviron. Ran tbol the first 6 weeks and hex last 6. Test e 400mg as a base for 12. I have notice a nice leaning affect.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, Wish I could find
Running it at the back end of my cycle with 50mg proviron. Ran tbol the first 6 weeks and hex last 6. Test e 400mg as a base for 12. I have notice a nice leaning affect.
Nice, I wish I could find a source I could trust to get test e etc without it getting seized, I'm in the US of course

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, Wish I could find
Nice, I wish I could find a source I could trust to get test e etc without it getting seized, I'm in the US of course
This is my 2nd cycle with my ugl source. Started running dhb at 500mg but had to drop after week 3. Felt off and had bloods done...whether it was the dhb or carrier my liver enzymes were almost 4x normal. The pip on that stuff was ultra hard to deal with.