Cycle Help! Looking for a low estrogen conversion cycle

Macka612

Awards
Long story short is im looking for opinions on a low estrogen conversion based cycle.

My previous 2 cycles have both been
12 weeks test e - 500mg a week, kick-started with 6 weeks of anavar and .5mg anastrozole twice weekly followed by full pct's.

Both cycles I've had gyno flare up's around the 6 week mark, although both times I was coming to the end of the anavar I feel as if it's the test that's causing it, my first cycle I was able to manage it but my second cycle it was difficult to deal with and ended up using letrozole to manage it.

Its been almost 2 years since using any aas and the gyno seems to have gone away, but coming into summer over here in Australia I'm looking for some opinions on a decent cycle to help add some size and get me into shape without without my estrogen going crazy or some advice on managing it if I was to run another cycle of test and anavar.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just drop the test dose down to 300 or 350 bro 🤷

there’s no rule it has to be 500 (aside from the bro science rule)

this game is all about finding out how you react individually to compounds and designing cycles the work for you. Some of us use no ai at 600 test, some need an ai on a trt dose.

but I would ask if you’ve had bloods on cycle to check? And how confident are you it was gyno (not being a dick but sometimes if you expect an issue you can find one where it doesn’t exist)

but assuming that you are prone to high estro then you have two choices, lower the test dose and if you need more androgens use 19nors or DHT’s (or use eq with test which also lowers estro).

or increase ai dose - more drugs like this is rarely the right move though unless you absolutely need the higher test dose

pinning frequency can help (I.e pin smaller amounts daily) with estro but that would normally be for trt rather than a blast like this.

Reactions: Nac

Macka612

Awards
Just drop the test dose down to 300 or 350 bro 🤷

there’s no rule it has to be 500 (aside from the bro science rule)

this game is all about finding out how you react individually to compounds and designing cycles the work for you. Some of us use no ai at 600 test, some need an ai on a trt dose.

but I would ask if you’ve had bloods on cycle to check? And how confident are you it was gyno (not being a dick but sometimes if you expect an issue you can find one where it doesn’t exist)

but assuming that you are prone to high estro then you have two choices, lower the test dose and if you need more androgens use 19nors or DHT’s (or use eq with test which also lowers estro).

or increase ai dose - more drugs like this is rarely the right move though unless you absolutely need the higher test dose

pinning frequency can help (I.e pin smaller amounts daily) with estro but that would normally be for trt rather than a blast like this.
Thanks for the advice, previously I haven't had bloods done but will be getting them done this time around. Just had typical signs, slight water retention and a pea size lump began to form which was treated with some letro and only decreased slightly but now 2 years since my last cycle.
Should I consider trying aromasin over arimidex if I'm to run an ai?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the advice, previously I haven't had bloods done but will be getting them done this time around. Just had typical signs, slight water retention and a pea size lump began to form which was treated with some letro and only decreased slightly but now 2 years since my last cycle.
Should I consider trying aromasin over arimidex if I'm to run an ai?
personally I much prefer asin as I believe a suicidal AI is beneficial where we are dealing with higher estro caused by excessive testosterone use

evilsquidward

Awards
EQ, mast, primo have anti-estrogenic effects. Run test with EQ, mast or primo at around a 1:1 ratio and 600-700mg combined. E.g. 300 test/300 EQ, 400 test/300 mast.. Adding in orals like anavar will kill your SHBG and increase free test and aromatization to estrogen.

Macka612

Awards
EQ, mast, primo have anti-estrogenic effects. Run test with EQ, mast or primo at around a 1:1 ratio and 600-700mg combined. E.g. 300 test/300 EQ, 400 test/300 mast.. Adding in orals like anavar will kill your SHBG and increase free test and aromatization to estrogen.
Yeah I like the sound of 300test/300eq, I will only be running the anavar if I can get my hands on a decent source in aus as most of it over here is rubbish and its been almost 2 years since last sourcing some. Would throwing proviron in be a good option also?