Cycle help -epistane with winny 8 week cycle

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So my steroid experience has been I've been blasting and cruising for 3 years but currently now off for about 1 year now. I've tried about every steroid out there. Anyway my favorite cycle was my first run which was epistane with furzanadrol. I was the leanest I ever looked and the most vascular I ever been at 190 pounds 6% body fat, 5 foot 8. I also ran no test and had no sides. So after being drug free for a year now and my receptors being thirsty again if I ran epistane with winstrol instead of furzanadrol would it yeild the same results with everything being on point ? My stats are pretty much the same when I first ran that cycle being natty. Any help appreciated!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my steroid experience has been I've been blasting and cruising for 3 years but currently now off for about 1 year now. I've tried about every steroid out there. Anyway my favorite cycle was my first run which was epistane with furzanadrol. I was the leanest I ever looked and the most vascular I ever been at 190 pounds 6% body fat, 5 foot 8. I also ran no test and had no sides. So after being drug free for a year now and my receptors being thirsty again if I ran epistane with winstrol instead of furzanadrol would it yeild the same results with everything being on point ? My stats are pretty much the same when I first ran that cycle being natty. Any help appreciated!
I thought about running this combo myself since I have both compounds on hand. Just decided against it for the fear of being too dry. But if you can stand it, it would probably be pretty good for getting that lean dry look.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I ran it as my first cycle and it gave me my favorite look. I was the leanest I ever been. Mo bloat. Just lean and dry as ****. No sides either.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just whey, was my first cycle just epi and Winn and super clean diet and training only sup was whey protein. All together 10 week cycle ATTACH=CONFIG]134163[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just whey, was my first cycle just epi and Winn and super clean diet and training only sup was whey protein. All together 10 week cycle ATTACH=CONFIG]134163[/ATTACH]
Very nicely done brother. Look dry as hell.

Yeah I just started the Epistane on Monday with Test at 350/week. Going to save the Winny to throw into the end of a little Tren more toward the heart of Summer. Think it will go nicely with that as well.

But your results look damn good bro!!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mAn thanks I'm going to be running that again for ten weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have winny and epistane too so in for info. Wonder if they would be good with tren and low test :cheers:

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Like I said before my favorite physique I ever achieved was just using winny and epi. And I've tried everything tren you name it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Like I said before my favorite physique I ever achieved was just using winny and epi. And I've tried everything tren you name it
I tried winny for the first time at the end of my first tren run. In PCT now. I was very lean and dry, vascular as hell. If anything I look even better now that I'm off.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Very nicely done brother. Look dry as hell.

Yeah I just started the Epistane on Monday with Test at 350/week. Going to save the Winny to throw into the end of a little Tren more toward the heart of Summer. Think it will go nicely with that as well.

But your results look damn good bro!!
What about winny and epi andro ( epi andro as a test base)?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Going to run it with Test and Mast. I always have a "Test" base of Test.
Test would be best, however I'm wondering if epiandro would suffice, or be a bad idea using 2 DHT derivatives.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you taking a cycle support? And what do you have for PCT?