Unanswered Cycle for an intermediate user

Beathead

Awards
Hello all,

I'm an intermediate user of prohormones. My first stack was BSL Blackjack. I've also had an experience with Medfit RX King. I'm considering Brawn Nutrition this time. I don't have trust in companies, after my King experience. This is the cycle I plan on running. All supplements are Brawn Nutrition. All advice is welcomed.

Alpha-One 20 mg 2X day (60) caps total
Trest 15 mg 3X day (90) caps total
Tren 30 mg 3X day (90) caps total
6-Bromo 50 mg 3X day (90) caps total
Tudca 250 mg 2X day (60) caps total

I've listened the total number of capsules, in case of a recommendation other than 30 days.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tren the ph? The oral methyltren?
Trendione, trenadrol?

Trest and Alpha-one would be sick but the oral Trest half life won’t work out for you too well. You could try though I suppose.
Really test would be better than all listed and then you could pop any pill you wanted.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im curious about the bad experience with medfit king. Was it bunk because of a third party sale or was it too many compounds in one?

Beathead

Awards
Im curious about the bad experience with medfit king. Was it bunk because of a third party sale or was it too many compounds in one?
It was bunk. It was flavored and did not taste like a bunch of prohormones. I had little to no results on it. I was expecting aggression and just an overall sense of well being on it. I have a post about it and a lot of others confirmed my tablets were legit. It was basically candy that dissolved within seconds.