CYCLE DOSAGE HELP!

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
So going to research a 12 week cycle but just to make it even as far as dosing I'm pushing it a couple extra days. In case anyone is confused 12 weeks is 84 days I'm pushing it to 90.

The research cycle is looking like LGD/MK677/RAD/GW.

Trying to figure out the best way to dose this cycle because running them all at once would most likely produce great results but sides to go along with them. Not to mention the price for all the research products is quite expensive in addition to on cycle supports and pct.

Researching pill form instead of liquid unless someone suggests otherwise but I haven't seen or heard of a difference.

This is the research cycle I was thinking about conducting.

Week1 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg/GW-10mg

Week2 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg/GW-10mg

Week3 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg

Week4 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg

Week5 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg

Week6 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg

Week7 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg

Week8 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

Week9 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

Week10 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

Week11 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

Week12 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

Week13 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/GW-20mg/RAD

PCT - Nolva or Clomid

Any help would be much appreciated to alter this in any way.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get an on cycle support and TUDCA. CEL CYCLE ASSIST AND CEL TUDCA will serve you right, OP.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Not worried about on cycle support I got all that covered already thanks for looking out tho. Just need criticism on this cycle if it looks good or not or what to change if need be.

Nhhack

Awards
MK677 Is typically run much longer, I would keep running that for at 20mg for another 90 days. Best results with MK are seen over longer periods IMO.

What brand of research products you plan on running?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
MK677 Is typically run much longer, I would keep running that for at 20mg for another 90 days. Best results with MK are seen over longer periods IMO.

What brand of research products you plan on running?
I use EA I like them but haven't tried others so i guess you could say I'm biased lol

BigVis

Awards
I would run the MK677 for a longer period and leave the GW but thats me personally, what are your reasons for adding in the GW? And look for a different source, there seems to be alot of rumors about EA and prohormones lately. On top of that they are also quite expensive.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I would run the MK677 for a longer period and leave the GW but thats me personally, what are your reasons for adding in the GW? And look for a different source, there seems to be alot of rumors about EA and prohormones lately. On top of that they are also quite expensive.
What rumors would that be? I haven't heard or read anything.. I'm just curious. Also ya little pricey but not over the top but it's the first company I went with. The reason for the GW is it helps recover the negative effects of LGD. Also helps with the cardiovascular system and endurance.

BigVis

Awards
What rumors would that be? I haven't heard or read anything.. I'm just curious. Also ya little pricey but not over the top but it's the first company I went with. The reason for the GW is it helps recover the negative effects of LGD. Also helps with the cardiovascular system and endurance.
Have been seeing quite a few threads on reddit /r/PEDs about people complaining, just giving you a heads up mate.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12 weeks seems like overkill for any suppressive oral imo; maybe just run the lgd and rad for up to 8 weeks then use the mk and gw throughout pct. Entirely up to you though, just my .02

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
12 weeks seems like overkill for any suppressive oral imo; maybe just run the lgd and rad for up to 8 weeks then use the mk and gw throughout pct. Entirely up to you though, just my .02
I was thinking that as well, but wasn't to sure. Why not run mk with the lgd/rad for the 8 weeks and add GW week 4 and through pct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking that as well, but wasn't to sure. Why not run mk with the lgd/rad for the 8 weeks and add GW week 4 and through pct?
Mk isn’t suppressive, is it? If not, you could run that throughout pct as well. If you’re really trying to get as much out of this cycle as possible while not overdoing it; I’d probably just run all 4 compounds for 8 weeks and continue the use of gw and mk throughout pct. But like I said, that’s just my outlook and in the end, it’s entirely up to you.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Mk isn’t suppressive, is it? If not, you could run that throughout pct as well. If you’re really trying to get as much out of this cycle as possible while not overdoing it; I’d probably just run all 4 compounds for 8 weeks and continue the use of gw and mk throughout pct. But like I said, that’s just my outlook and in the end, it’s entirely up to you.
It would be cheaper than going the full 12 weeks that's for sure

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It would be cheaper than going the full 12 weeks that's for sure
Yup. I personally think that 8 weeks should be the max for anything oral and suppressive. 6 weeks max for methyls. If you’re looking to run a longer cycle, I’d just look into pinning.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Yup. I personally think that 8 weeks should be the max for anything oral and suppressive. 6 weeks max for methyls. If you’re looking to run a longer cycle, I’d just look into pinning.
Why tho? There are plenty of people doing 12 week cycles.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why tho? There are plenty of people doing 12 week cycles.
Orals generally will be harsher on lipids, organs etc and the effects of orals personally plateau for me after 4-6 weeks anyways. It’s just my opinion though; I’m sure there’s plenty of people who can say that longer oral cycles work fine for them.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Going to add deca into this cycle seeing as I received a bottle for free lol

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The "deca" you received is not actually deca durabolin