Cycle Critique - Need to BLOW UP!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been kicking around ideas for an awesome winter bulk for months now. Going to go sky high with eating....hopefully wont get too pudgy....but I want to get big. Getting rid of fat is never an issue for me. So I came up with this cycle combining a couple of the things I was wanting to run. Just curious if you guys see any conflicting compounds here or if my doses are off. A lot of my research has come up against conflicting anecdotal reports on these....figured you guys would have more experience than me and help push me off into the right direction. Currently 34yrs old, 6'2 @ 215lbs. lean enough to see a little abs so maybe 10ish bf. Ran cycles a decade ago and just started up again little more than a year ago. (but lifted and messed around with ph/ds throughout) PCT and support supps are all accounted for - that's my first priority before worrying about aas. Really just want to see what you guys think about this combo

Test E weeks 1-16 @ 400mg
EQ weeks 1-16 @ 400mg
NPP weeks 1-8 @ 400mg
Superdrol first 3 or 4 weeks @ 20mg

Also have some td dien I might throw in the last 4 weeks if I am feeling up to it. That stuff has more profoundly effected my physique than just about anything else I have ran over the years.

Doses look good? Some people say run NPP 300 while others say its gotta be 600...same with eq between 4-600. but it is my first time with EQ so thought id start at the lower end.
Thanks fellas!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a nice ride ahead of you man... In my experience with EQ, I'd run it at minimum 600 mg, if you can afford to run it at 800 mgs, that would be even better

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a nice ride ahead of you man... In my experience with EQ, I'd run it at minimum 600 mg, if you can afford to run it at 800 mgs, that would be even better
That was the one I was kicking around the most...600 does indeed look like a good dose. You didn't start getting any negative sides at 800?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That looks pretty solid, and Dienolone on the last four weeks would be cool, especially for its suppression relief effects. Oddly some study has shown that Dienolone can stimulate follicles to release test or at very least taking it will mean a faster rebound of test after cycle end. Fascinating.

That EQ is going to build up in your system so I think the difference between 400 and 600 weekly will only mean a difference of an extra week before the level builds as high. Not sure if you'll make it all the way to four weeks of superdrol, but if you can, more power to you.

You're gonna be chewing through the bar with the this stack, just so you know. might want a big fat bag of weed to calm down with when things get crazy. Superdrol, EQ and NPP all push my psycho button. Even DMZ does it a little.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was the one I was kicking around the most...600 does indeed look like a good dose. You didn't start getting any negative sides at 800?
No, I felt it around week 7, but when I upped on 800, I felt strength, apetite and vascularity more, I think EQ is almost like poor mans Primo

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks pretty solid, and Dienolone on the last four weeks would be cool, especially for its suppression relief effects. Oddly some study has shown that Dienolone can stimulate follicles to release test or at very least taking it will mean a faster rebound of test after cycle end. Fascinating.
Had no idea about this...awesome extra perk for throwing it in. ..Im not exactly planning to make it a full 4 weeks with sdrol but its worth shooting for!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I felt it around week 7, but when I upped on 800, I felt strength, apetite and vascularity more, I think EQ is almost like poor mans Primo
I definitely have the "poor man" part covered. good info there, thanks brotha...appetite is one thing im counting on it for. help me push those calories the last few weeks of the cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, Id run the EQ at 600, and probably drop the Test to 300.
I'd also consider running the SD at 10mg. You'd probably be able to run it a little longer, and it wouldn't effect your appetite nearly as much.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd also consider running the SD at 10mg. You'd probably be able to run it a little longer, and it wouldn't effect your appetite nearly as much.
So I am assuming your thought is the difference between 300 and 400 test is not gains but just sides? Like the suggestion as far as SD...maybe start it at 10mg and bump up the last week or so. I know 10 is the smart route but 20 just sounds to awesome - really have to talk myself out of testing those waters.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am assuming your thought is the difference between 300 and 400 test is not gains but just sides? Like the suggestion as far as SD...maybe start it at 10mg and bump up the last week or so. I know 10 is the smart route but 20 just sounds to awesome - really have to talk myself out of testing those waters.
Yeah... So many knowledgeable guys recommend letting the other compounds do the muscle building work (and that seems to be best to me as well). However, i could see you going with 300 or 400 on this extreme type bulk.
20 mg of SD works wonders with mass, but it can truly wreck your appetite, and cause a LOT of lethargy.
What ever you decide, I'm following.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah... So many knowledgeable guys recommend letting the other compounds do the muscle building work (and that seems to be best to me as well). However, i could see you going with 300 or 400 on this extreme type bulk.
20 mg of SD works wonders with mass, but it can truly wreck your appetite, and cause a LOT of lethargy.
What ever you decide, I'm following.
Have to kick that around...I know there is no reason to get up to 500 but also want to make sure my test level is good enough to support some big gains. Honestly 300 would be easier as its brewed at 300mg/ml. I am hoping to start Nov. 1 but had some bloods pulled a few weeks ago and just getting a couple things ironed out before I get back on - bloods again in a couple weeks and should be good to kick this thing off.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say this.. Nandrolones at 300 builds a lot of muscle with diet and stacking it with eq you can get away with lower eq than if a nandrolones wasn't in the cycle obviously, and superdrol which is strong as hell by itself.

I don't know man I find it silly to go above 400 with tren and deca and npp I think 4-600 to prevent sides and get the most out of it. The only time you see people not gaining is when they eat too little. Maybe try 400 and see how you feel first.. The hard thing isn't always to be on nandrolones but to come off so a great advice is to quit npp at least a month before the test

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can say this.. Nandrolones at 300 builds a lot of muscle with diet and stacking it with eq you can get away with lower eq than if a nandrolones wasn't in the cycle obviously, and superdrol which is strong as hell by itself.

I don't know man I find it silly to go above 400 with tren and deca and npp I think 4-600 to prevent sides and get the most out of it. The only time you see people not gaining is when they eat too little. Maybe try 400 and see how you feel first.. The hard thing isn't always to be on nandrolones but to come off so a great advice is to quit npp at least a month before the test
The way I have it laid out is to stop the npp actually 8 weeks before coming off the test. I also have the npp just at 400...are you saying it would be a good idea to drop it to 300 or are you saying to drop the eq dose? Npp @ 400 1-8, eq @600 1-16, test @3-400 1-16...i think your kinda suggesting the way i already have it laid out....maybe it's too early for me and I'm not grasping what your saying ha!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The way I have it laid out is to stop the npp actually 8 weeks before coming off the test. I also have the npp just at 400...are you saying it would be a good idea to drop it to 300 or are you saying to drop the eq dose? Npp @ 400 1-8, eq @600 1-16, test @3-400 1-16...i think your kinda suggesting the way i already have it laid out....maybe it's too early for me and I'm not grasping what your saying ha!
I think since running a stack you can lower the dosage on the gear. Say you go test npp 500 each.. Now you have eq and superdrol so why not drop test to 300 npp 400 and eq 600 as an example.. Personally I'd go 200 test, 400 npp and 500 eq but I also know the sides to expect. You can definitely go 300 on the npp and get great results that's all I'm saying really

I mean it really comes down to how you feel on the cycle which we don't know but I think 400 npp is plenty for most people. It's up to you though and I'm sure it'll be a killer cycle.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think since running a stack you can lower the dosage on the gear. Say you go test npp 500 each.. Now you have eq and superdrol so why not drop test to 300 npp 400 and eq 600 as an example.. Personally I'd go 200 test, 400 npp and 500 eq but I also know the sides to expect. You can definitely go 300 on the npp and get great results that's all I'm saying really

I mean it really comes down to how you feel on the cycle which we don't know but I think 400 npp is plenty for most people. It's up to you though and I'm sure it'll be a killer cycle.
Always in favor of starting lower....easier to bump a dose and extend if needed as opposed to going crazy and stopping it early. Appreciate the thoughts - very helpful brother

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple of us on here..mathersby i know..me is another, have had some absolutely sick results when adding insulin to a cycle such as yours. Some people run screaming when they here insulin talk...but honestly...you have to be complete idiot to run into problems. If your curious...i can outline my protocal that put 50 pounds on me pretty freaking fast. Also, cheap and legal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A couple of us on here..mathersby i know..me is another, have had some absolutely sick results when adding insulin to a cycle such as yours. Some people run screaming when they here insulin talk...but honestly...you have to be complete idiot to run into problems. If your curious...i can outline my protocal that put 50 pounds on me pretty freaking fast. Also, cheap and legal.
I prefer if insulin is used with GH sort of as an ancillary to the pancreatic stress GH induces. Better in my opinion is IGF1-LR3. 10-20mcg a day of that stuff post workout.... It's like insulin and GH combined in some ways. Fifteen years ago it was like a myth to get.

I am interested though to see what you're doing with insulin.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man...originally I was dead set on running slin with this cycle. Actually remember a thread where you at least partially laid out your protocol. I liked that you utilized the cheap slin I can walkup to a Walmart pharmacy and grab too. Looked simple enough and I have it saved somewhere. Ive definitely done my homework over the last 6 months on it. But the deal is this cycle is far beyond what I have run before. I don't think I will need it, and no need to use a hand grenade instead of a firework right? I think between the 19-nor, EQ, and my high enough test I should get some pretty awesome results with the diet i have planned for it. However, i do keep going back and forth....thought it might be nice to save the slin for another run when i have utilized the anabolics a little more. I'm still rookie as $hit compared to you guys. The slin doesn't scare me at all - ive got a good amount of respect for it - but not scared. I've thought about throwing it in for 2-3 weeks and off and then cycle it several weeks again. Mainly to get some experience under my belt and also i just want to see what that kind of awesome powerful compound can do for me. Would it be worthless to utilize it in that fashion for this run?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man...originally I was dead set on running slin with this cycle. Actually remember a thread where you at least partially laid out your protocol. I liked that you utilized the cheap slin I can walkup to a Walmart pharmacy and grab too. Looked simple enough and I have it saved somewhere. Ive definitely done my homework over the last 6 months on it. But the deal is this cycle is far beyond what I have run before. I don't think I will need it, and no need to use a hand grenade instead of a firework right? I think between the 19-nor, EQ, and my high enough test I should get some pretty awesome results with the diet i have planned for it. However, i do keep going back and forth....thought it might be nice to save the slin for another run when i have utilized the anabolics a little more. I'm still rookie as $hit compared to you guys. The slin doesn't scare me at all - ive got a good amount of respect for it - but not scared. I've thought about throwing it in for 2-3 weeks and off and then cycle it several weeks again. Mainly to get some experience under my belt and also i just want to see what that kind of awesome powerful compound can do for me. Would it be worthless to utilize it in that fashion for this run?
No not useless. Insulin will pack on the weight immediately...well once you find the dose you can safely use. I upped my dose of novalin r by 2 units a day and stopped at 22 units. 22 units of novalin is probably too much for 99 percent of the population...but im way bigger than 99 percent of the population. I would say the average joe would have good results in the 12 to 15 unit range. The key is feeding your body in the anabolic window of 6 hours post injection. Just let me know...ill walk you through it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No not useless. Insulin will pack on the weight immediately...well once you find the dose you can safely use. I upped my dose of novalin r by 2 units a day and stopped at 22 units. 22 units of novalin is probably too much for 99 percent of the population...but im way bigger than 99 percent of the population. I would say the average joe would have good results in the 12 to 15 unit range. The key is feeding your body in the anabolic window of 6 hours post injection. Just let me know...ill walk you through it.
100% will holler at you swim...really appreciate it brother! Ironing out a couple little things that came back in my bloodwork a couple weeks ago....running bloods prob first of Nov and then off to the races. Fu(kin jacked for this run! Feel even better since I have some good dudes to run $hit past if I have any questions mid cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% will holler at you swim...really appreciate it brother! Ironing out a couple little things that came back in my bloodwork a couple weeks ago....running bloods prob first of Nov and then off to the races. Fu(kin jacked for this run! Feel even better since I have some good dudes to run $hit past if I have any questions mid cycle.
No problem...im curious how the EQ and NPP go. Ive never ran either. Superdrol is alot like anadrol...which i have used alot. Im really old school with my gear. Pretty much Test and Deca and some orals. I do the rest with training and diet...depending on what Im trying to do. Ive been wanting to try something new and have been leaning towards either EQ or Trest Decaonate with a test base. I havent been off test in 10 years...lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I stop eating by end of week 3 at 20. 10 and I can run it almost 35 days with great appetite and almost same body comp changes.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I stop eating by end of week 3 at 20. 10 and I can run it almost 35 days with great appetite and almost same body comp changes.
I had a greater mass gain from SD at 20mg than from any other compound. But because of your (and a couple of other's) comments, I will actually weigh everything out before I ever run SD again, and decide if I think I need to run it at 10mg.
Sides (including diminished hunger) were pretty high for me at 20mg.
I always appreciate your comments and input, brother.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not quite as crazy as you but I need a massive amount of calories as well to put on anything. I'll probably start the bulk at 6500 a day and planning on keeping it steady at 7500 or 8000 hopefully that will be sufficient. So hunger is a big deal - I dont enjoy eating to begin with. I'll take all your guys advice and start it at 10. With such a small dose did you divide that 5am / 5pm? Or should I just swallow it all pwo. (I workout very early am)... thing is I actually have raw powder so so I can adjust to whatever mg I want. Maybe try bumping to 15 after a couple weeks if I feel up to it....making 5mg caps is going to be a p.i.a. hahaha - good to know the body composition changes weren't miles apart for you. That makes me feel a lot better about starting at what sounds crazy low to me. Last time I ran sd was back when it was CEL mdrol so I dont remember it a ton. More than 10 yrs ago.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone would make good money selling 7mg SD tablets... I see a lot of anecdotals that 20mg is just a ****hair too harsh but 10mg is not quite enough. Obviously then 14mg would be closer to sweet.

By the way, NPP and Superdrol together makes my forearms ache just reading it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone would make good money selling 7mg SD tablets... I see a lot of anecdotals that 20mg is just a ****hair too harsh but 10mg is not quite enough. Obviously then 14mg would be closer to sweet.
Exactly why I picked up raws of this! Just wasn't happy with any of the dosage on products that I could find.

By the way, NPP and Superdrol together makes my forearms ache just reading it.
I Fuc$ing hope so!!! 8 weeks of Grip it and Rip it!

Would you guys divide your sd into 5mg a.m. and 5mg p.m.? Seems smarter but that's just such a small dose. Or just eat it all pwo? (I workout first thing in the a.m.) Also - as im getting everything finalized with the gear...instead of leaving a half empty vial I can actually just bump the EQ to 750/wk. From my research I wouldn't expect some crazy sides from bumping it that much. Sounds like most people run it at 900-1200 anyway. But when it comes to the npp ill have enough left to actually run it at 500 instead of 400. I don't know that I would get a lot more by using that to extend past the 8 wk mark with the compound. Would it be better to continue to start it at 400 and just play it by ear? It will hurt but ill just leave half a vial if I need to :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The guys who run EQ at 1200 also weigh 300lbs and bench four plates a side. But yeah totally you can run EQ at 750 and along with everything else I don't think that would add crazy sides vs what you had it at before, but at the same time this whole cycle is a recipe for so much blood you're going to need an undead friend to drain you every week hahaha.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as SD yeah I'd dose it every 12 hours, 5mg each time, then titration upwards to 6,7,8,9,10 on maybe the last two weeks, find the golden number. Since you have raw powder and all.

Also have to realize just because 10mg SD doesn't do as much all alone, adding it to what you have going here would make it pop out regardless.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The guys who run EQ at 1200 also weigh 300lbs and bench four plates a side. But yeah totally you can run EQ at 750 and along with everything else I don't think that would add crazy sides vs what you had it at before, but at the same time this whole cycle is a recipe for so much blood you're going to need an undead friend to drain you every week hahaha.
Don't know that I can find one of those...but do indeed plan on purchasing several lab orders prior to starting so I can walk on into the lab every few weeks to check on everything. Of course one of those things knowing when I need to go donate. I assume that will be part of my self preservation at least once if not twice during these 16 weeks.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As far as SD yeah I'd dose it every 12 hours, 5mg each time, then titration upwards to 6,7,8,9,10 on maybe the last two weeks, find the golden number. Since you have raw powder and all.
Awesome….I assumed that was the case but really needed to hear it from someone else with a good head on their shoulders. Appreciate your input

Kha0s

Awards
I have tried most compounds a time or two and have discovered for me personally, test and tren seem to give the best results. I switch things up a bit depending on whether I'm bulking or cutting during my blast.. but depending on how experienced/advanced you are...

For gaining serious mass:
Test E 300 mg per week 1-12
Tren E 600 mg per week 1-12
Ment 50 mg eod 1-12
Drol 50mg per day 1-4

And if you have been at it a while add 6ius of gh per day.

You will blow up fast. However tren and especially ment are for after you have gotten what you are going to from other compounds first.

Just my opinion/experience with myself and clients.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have tried most compounds a time or two and have discovered for me personally, test and tren seem to give the best results. I switch things up a bit depending on whether I'm bulking or cutting during my blast.. but depending on how experienced/advanced you are...

Ment 50 mg eod 1-12
Drol 50mg per day 1-4

You will blow up fast. However tren and especially ment are for after you have gotten what you are going to from other compounds first.

That cycle would do some impressive things.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That cycle has me growing tits just looking at it.

Better throw some masteron in there.
I just can’t believe Ment with Tren. I was able to run Trest Ace with Dienolone but had to lower my test and add Raloxifene at a good dose.

Would be an impressive cycle, but too much for me regardless. Just Adrol and Ment would be awesome with a TRT dose of test.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ment 50 mg eod 1-12
Drol 50mg per day 1-4

I like the suggestion, that would be a helluva run. Way out of my league though...at least for now. Saving tren for a special day

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont mean to bump a thread that's over and done...getting all my ancillaries taken care of right now and I wasnt expecting to need caber since I'm just running 400 for 8 weeks...but would you guys disagree? I'll be all over my estro levels so it doesnt sound like I should have any prolactin problems, but if I'm being a moron I'd rather know now so I can get everything I need

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont mean to bump a thread that's over and done...getting all my ancillaries taken care of right now and I wasnt expecting to need caber since I'm just running 400 for 8 weeks...but would you guys disagree? I'll be all over my estro levels so it doesnt sound like I should have any prolactin problems, but if I'm being a moron I'd rather know now so I can get everything I need
NPP can be a real bitch for some guys. I'd take the caber, keep some raloxifene on hand just in case **** gets real. That stuff will save your ass. I'm not prone to gyno in the least from normal androgens, but those progestins make my nips itch IMMEDIATELY on day 1.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NPP can be a real bitch for some guys. I'd take the caber, keep some raloxifene on hand just in case **** gets real. That stuff will save your ass. I'm not prone to gyno in the least from normal androgens, but those progestins make my nips itch IMMEDIATELY on day 1.
Appreciate that info. I am indeed gyno prone - actually going to run ralox instead of nolva for the first time this cycle. Guess I need to do a little more reading on proper caber dosages....funny because most of what I've read says that keeping your estro under control will make it so that progesterone cant get crazy either. Guess real life application isn't quite that way.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate that info. I am indeed gyno prone - actually going to run ralox instead of nolva for the first time this cycle. Guess I need to do a little more reading on proper caber dosages....funny because most of what I've read says that keeping your estro under control will make it so that progesterone cant get crazy either. Guess real life application isn't quite that way.
Yeah dude, nandrolone IS basically a form of progesterone as is prolactin, so it hits those receptors all by itself just being in the body. No estrogen required. That's why everyone freaks out if they see someone like that "first pin" guy, progestins can really ruin your chest fast and if you're not prepared to preemptively strike it down... I mean, you'll grow tits! Right? Right.

So! Caber doesn't work for everyone and prami may not either, even though it seems better as a dopamine agonist BUT raloxifene while on cycle is pretty much a guaranteed slam dunk. That's my opinion. Again, the reason why caber and prami might do nothing is because they protect against prolactin release, but not against the nandrolone itself. Raloxifene just straight up blocks the nips from all of it. Shotgun approach.
Matthersby I have seen you mention raloxifene several times, would you concur?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah dude, nandrolone IS basically a form of progesterone as is prolactin, so it hits those receptors all by itself just being in the body. No estrogen required. That's why everyone freaks out if they see someone like that "first pin" guy, progestins can really ruin your chest fast and if you're not prepared to preemptively strike it down... I mean, you'll grow tits! Right? Right.

So! Caber doesn't work for everyone and prami may not either, even though it seems better as a dopamine agonist BUT raloxifene while on cycle is pretty much a guaranteed slam dunk. That's my opinion. Again, the reason why caber and prami might do nothing is because they protect against prolactin release, but not against the nandrolone itself. Raloxifene just straight up blocks the nips from all of it. Shotgun approach.
With Trest, Raloxifene is the only answer for me. NPP/Deca, same but no matter what, I keep prami or caber on hand. I may only need it 1x weekly, and only twice have I got limp noodle from a nan but within 2 hours post prami dose, I’m up and running.
Your nips are protected for sure with Raloxifene, but for some reason(and there’s a couple science geniuses around here that can explain it) you can still have the “dreaded prolactin side” and even more so while using an AI. It gets tricky, once it builds up, your estrogen will plummet and prolactin will raise way up, meaning an AI could actually facilitate this process.

Will he need it at 400? Very doubtful, but for $40, I love having it on hand just in case(and if you dose it right, you become a freak for the Mrs that evening)

Since gyno is the main concern, I concur for sure, Raloxifene will do the trick..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Check your PM when you get a sec.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ment 50 mg eod 1-12
Drol 50mg per day 1-4

Id be in jail or the psych ward for sure.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the explanation fellas...your right - no reason not to just get a little caber on hand in case. But I definately have a better understanding of the whole prolactin (not progesterone as I said before) situation going on with the nandrolone. Glad I have a place like this to go with questions.