Cycle consideration

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the following supps and was trying to piece the best way to put them together. Any insights would be appreciated

OL Super 4 8 weeks at 330mg/day
MuscleGelz Androhard 10 pumps per day, split into two doses for 8 weeks (R-DHEA and Epi-andro)
HiTech Laxogenin throughout cycle and perhaps post cycle
Hi Tech Pro IGF 5 tabs per day as recommended
MA Somatozine 12.5 mg per day

PCT
Standard Nolva run for 4 weeks
CEL M Test
Continue with MK and Pro IGF

On Cycle
OL Kingsguard
AI on hand if needed
Thinking of adding Hawthorne Berry
Greens product and plenty of fish oil as well

I have run the original andro years ago and more recently osta so am somewhat experienced with prohormones/sarms

Stats
Age 36
Weight 190
Training years: 10 plus
BF around 12%, maybe a tad lower

Would appreciate any help if you see something missing

Thanks

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should also note that I am already taking the MK 667 and Pro IGF for 4 weeks prior to beginning the cycle of andros

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
All looks great, but i would add in 1 andro at 330 for 8 weeks as well. Epiandro, 4 andro and androsterone are all great bases but wont do much for strength or size. Thats 1 andro's job and it has the most anabolic potential out of all of them. I just put on over 15 lbs in an identical 8 week cycle. IMO, the cycle would be a waste of money without 1 andro or another anabolic oral such as DMZ, alpha 1, m sten, halodrol, etc. All methyls where as 1 andro is not methylated so if you dont want to also buy extra tudca then go with 1 andro.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All looks great, but i would add in 1 andro at 330 for 8 weeks as well. Epiandro, 4 andro and androsterone are all great bases but wont do much for strength or size. Thats 1 andro's job and it has the most anabolic potential out of all of them. I just put on over 15 lbs in an identical 8 week cycle. IMO, the cycle would be a waste of money without 1 andro or another anabolic oral such as DMZ, alpha 1, m sten, halodrol, etc. All methyls where as 1 andro is not methylated so if you dont want to also buy extra tudca then go with 1 andro.
Some great info there. I'll pick up some 1 andro. I see chaos and pain is having a 45% deal so I'll get a couple bottles of their chemical 1. Would you suggest shelving the andro hard for another cycle in that case and just run 1,4 andro?

Cheers

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Some great info there. I'll pick up some 1 andro. I see chaos and pain is having a 45% deal so I'll get a couple bottles of their chemical 1. Would you suggest shelving the andro hard for another cycle in that case and just run 1,4 andro?

Cheers
No id run the epiandro and androsterone as well my man! They all compliment each other nicely!