Cycle completed

dgklifestyle

Awards
So i just got done taking a PH called Dragon that is 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5mg per capsule 3 capsules a day stacked with Cellucor P6 Extreme which is a natural testosterone booster with an estrogen eliminator, i did dragon for 30 days and added P6 about halfway through and now im about 2 weeks into pct and for the first week i took go-nads by thai labz that 1050mg of their "estrogen elimination blend that according to a thread i read is a terrible pct so i added Advanced pct by Anabolic extreme and i am currently taking that, i have 2 weeks and a few days to go until my next cycle starts and i know its a little late but i was just making sure that i am on track so far

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check PHforum i responded there. you dont know what your doing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
check PHforum i responded there. you dont know what your doing.
Hell yeah I agree.
Way too much sh¡t number 1 and not even the right shít mixed together....

I would stick to something all natural.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
So i just got done taking a PH called Dragon that is 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5mg per capsule 3 capsules a day stacked with Cellucor P6 Extreme which is a natural testosterone booster with an estrogen eliminator, i did dragon for 30 days and added P6 about halfway through and now im about 2 weeks into pct and for the first week i took go-nads by thai labz that 1050mg of their "estrogen elimination blend that according to a thread i read is a terrible pct so i added Advanced pct by Anabolic extreme and i am currently taking that, i have 2 weeks and a few days to go until my next cycle starts and i know its a little late but i was just making sure that i am on track so far
What is this I don't even...