Awards
For a 5th steroid cycle, I am looking at the following:

Weeks 1-16 Test E 650/week
Weeks 1-5 DBol 40mg/day
Weeks 7-16 Tren Ace 250/Week
Weeks 9-16 Winny 50mg/day

For cycle support:
Adex EOD .5mg (Whole cycle)
Caber E3D .25mg (End of the7 week when Tren is added)
HCG 250iu twice a week (Starting end of Week 3)
All cycle support chemicals stop on the last day of pinning

For PCT (two weeks after last pin)
Clomid for two weeks
Nolvadex for 1 month or longer if necessary

Im looking for any suggestions or tweaks to this plan

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good but why only 2 weeks of Clomid? I would do at least 8 weeks for a cycle like that.

Kalok

Awards
Cycle looks good but why only 2 weeks of Clomid? I would do at least 8 weeks for a cycle like that.
I keep tons of ancillaries around so extending the clomid is easy to do. This is my most advanced cycle and longest and didn’t consider that the pct may have to be longer. Thank you for your response.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why winny at the end? What’s the goal of this cycle? Are you dieting down to lean out or are you going for a caloric surplus to gain some size?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why winny at the end? What’s the goal of this cycle? Are you dieting down to lean out or are you going for a caloric surplus to gain some size?
That's what I'm finding a bit confusing too. Or is the last half with tren a recomp? What's the diet plan OP.

Ten weeks with tren ace is ambitious. Not impossible of course, but ambitious.

Kalok

Awards
My thinking is dbol to kick start and put on some substantial size. Once the initial mass is gained I’ll maintain it for a few weeks and the drop caloric intake and do a recomp.

Should I cut the Tren two weeks before the end of the cycle making it only 8 weeks on the tren

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thinking is dbol to kick start and put on some substantial size. Once the initial mass is gained I’ll maintain it for a few weeks and the drop caloric intake and do a recomp.

Should I cut the Tren two weeks before the end of the cycle making it only 8 weeks on the tren
Usually these types of cycle don’t really work well. A recomp / a cut / happen over 10-12 weeks... no 4. Same for putting on muscle.. even on all the gear in the world if you’re trying to put on Lean tissue for only 8 weeks you’re lucky if you add 2-3 lbs of lean tissue. And even if the first 8-10 weeks of your cycle you put on 15-20 lbs I can guarantee you only 2-3-4 lbs of that is tissue. On paper I see your plan but it doesn’t really work all that great in real life.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm saying...you can plan to run tren for 3 weeks, or 300 weeks. But that's all it is, a plan. You don't *have* to stick with the initial plan. Just be prepared to cut sh1t short, or lower doses, or drop carbs, or increase cardio, or even go longer. And this kinda ties in with what mathb was saying, it looks like you're trying to cram alot of body composition changes into a short period of time. If, IF, you end up having to cut the tren shorter, will this be a bummer?

Just be prepared for the plan to change.

Kalok

Awards
Usually these types of cycle don’t really work well. A recomp / a cut / happen over 10-12 weeks... no 4. Same for putting on muscle.. even on all the gear in the world if you’re trying to put on Lean tissue for only 8 weeks you’re lucky if you add 2-3 lbs of lean tissue. And even if the first 8-10 weeks of your cycle you put on 15-20 lbs I can guarantee you only 2-3-4 lbs of that is tissue. On paper I see your plan but it doesn’t really work all that great in real life.
Thanks for the information. Would you suggest dropping the winny? Or keep the winny and stay in a calorie surplus with my diet for the last 4-5 weeks? I definitely don’t want to wast gear and there will certainly be cycles 6,7,8….. it can be saved for a later date

Im under the impression that winny has more to do with muscle hardness then cutting fat especially if there is a calorie surplus in the diet

Kalok

Awards
I guess I'm saying...you can plan to run tren for 3 weeks, or 300 weeks. But that's all it is, a plan. You don't *have* to stick with the initial plan. Just be prepared to cut sh1t short, or lower doses, or drop carbs, or increase cardio, or even go longer. And this kinda ties in with what mathb was saying, it looks like you're trying to cram alot of body composition changes into a short period of time. If, IF, you end up having to cut the tren shorter, will this be a bummer?

Just be prepared for the plan to change.
Thanks for the advice, and I am certainly of the mindset of adapting cycles based on what my body is telling me. I will certainly be watching for the need to cut the tren short.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand what your original thought was about bulking/cutting but like mentioned already it doesn’t really work like that, but, I would keep the cycle as is (do Tren less weeks though but keep the winny) but adjust your diet, don’t bulk as hard as you planned, still eat in a surplus, but don’t restrict your cals in the end. Also, I don’t see the need to go over 500 with the Test, unless you’re gigantic already.