Cycle Advice

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys- currently on TRT at 160mg/week split 80mg/2x a week, no AI, no hcg. I've been solid on this protocol for a couple months now, so I'm thinking of a mild blast to add some size, so I'm looking for some recommendations. I don't want to pin more than the 2x a week i currently do, and I don't want anything wet or that aromatizes heavily. I have a couple ideas but am open to anything else

-run just Tbol at 6-8 weeks (maybe 50mg or so?)
-up the test to 300/week, with Tbol
-maybe add in lower dose eq or npp or something like that? I feel like the idea of 19-nors scare me haha

Again trying to keep it mild as this will be my first blast

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of those 3 options I would go with number 2. Test at 300 and add in tbol. My opinion.

Are you on doctor prescribed trt? If so when is your next set of required bloods?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just had bloods and have my next round in 3 1/2 months.. so maybe 8 weeks at 300 test and 6-8 weeks of tbol which should leave 5-6 weeks back at regular TRT dose before bloods.. does that sound like it would work?

I'm open to any other ideas you might have also, tbol was just my choice because it's supposedly fairly mild, more mass than var but dryer than dbol.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The tbol will be out of your system but the test (I’m assuming it’s cyp or enathate) will probably not be completely gone. It will be pushing it. I actually had this happen to me. Stopped a cyp cycle 7 weeks before bloods and I still tested high. And I had been on same trt protocol for over a year.

my recommendation just to be safe and not raise any alarms or have him changing your dose with bloods coming up would be to just run tbol this go around for 6-8 weeks. I personally love tbol. Then have your bloodwork done, and then blast the test as soon as you get results back and everything is good. Should be about 6 months before your next set of bloods if he doesn’t adjust you dosage.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man thank you. That was my worry, so I won't mess with the test right now. What do you like to run tbol at?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome man thank you. That was my worry, so I won't mess with the test right now. What do you like to run tbol at?
I like it at 60mg a day spread out. But I would start at 40 and if no bad sides in 3-4 weeks then up the dosage some. Just drink plenty of water, watch your blood pressure, and take some good cycle support.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man thanks so much.. looking forward to it! Most of whats available to me is 10mg capsules.. is that standard or do they come in 20 or 40mg caps also?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome man thanks so much.. looking forward to it! Most of whats available to me is 10mg capsules.. is that standard or do they come in 20 or 40mg caps also?
Varies from supplier to supplier