Cycle Advice

Skippy91

Awards
Hello, i need some help :)

i completed a PH cycle earlier in the year and tried to add some muscle to my frame which i successfully did.

I have been intermittent fasting, working out & eating clean to drop off body fat and when i did my INBODY 570 fat scan last week i had lost 2kg of body fat AND 2kg of muscle :(

i am trying to lose another 5kg of body fat but worried i will keep on losing muscle as well.

I have never used sarms but was thinking of stacking 2 or 3 sarms to help continue build muscle and lose body fat.

thoughts? suggestions please??

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello, i need some help :)

i completed a PH cycle earlier in the year and tried to add some muscle to my frame which i successfully did.

I have been intermittent fasting, working out & eating clean to drop off body fat and when i did my INBODY 570 fat scan last week i had lost 2kg of body fat AND 2kg of muscle :(

i am trying to lose another 5kg of body fat but worried i will keep on losing muscle as well.

I have never used sarms but was thinking of stacking 2 or 3 sarms to help continue build muscle and lose body fat.

thoughts? suggestions please??
What ph did you use? You should do some research on ostarine. I don't think it's a good idea for you to start stacking 3 sarms before you know what each one will do for you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re only interested in sarms I’d say rad140 is your best bet. Great for muscle waisting imo. Cleaner than ostarine also.

Skippy91

Awards
What is your age, height, and weight? There are many options for your goal, it just depends on how far your willing to take it as far as diet and supplements.
i am 28, male, 180cm, 86kg. i would love to get down to 80kg but maintain my muscle mass. very motivated to make this happen and happy to take on any advice given.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am 28, male, 180cm, 86kg. i would love to get down to 80kg but maintain my muscle mass. very motivated to make this happen and happy to take on any advice given.
What’s your diet like? Avoiding muscle loss on a diet when natty is Almost if not impossible. Obviously if diet is on point you can minimize it. Did you bump your protein intake? how’s your macro looking

Skippy91

Awards
What is your age, height, and weight? There are many options for your goal, it just depends on how far your willing to take it as far as diet and supplements.
What’s your diet like? Avoiding muscle loss on a diet when natty is Almost if not impossible. Obviously if diet is on point you can minimize it. Did you bump your protein intake? how’s your macro looking
diet is good, looking back i think i ate too caloric deficit. i did bump up protein but could of done better.
working on a 45% protein, 35% carbs, 20% fat.