Unanswered Cycle Advice?

Skippy91

Awards
Been out of the game for a couple of years and currently running a PH cycle to help me get same gains in the gym.

I am 28, 190lb. around 20% BF.

i am currently using super mandro by hard rock supplements + dermacrine by iconic formulations as my base and using a cycle and joint support.

running for 30 days and have my PCT sorted.
i have two weeks to go before i start my PCT and need advice on how to use iron legion xi kt 11 ketosterone during my PCT, after or both? Once i start my PCT it will only be 8 weeks to x-mas and trying to remove body fat around the abs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I wouldn't use the ketosterone during pct. I would grab a good natural anabolic product like anafuse, follidrone, etc and run your serm + the natural anabolic product. If you're trying to cut you could follow your pct with true shred by hard rock supplements.

Skippy91

Awards
Thanks for info.
I will be running Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs (VL) + DAA Max by Vital Alchemy for my PCT.
is there any issues running iron legion xi kt 11 ketosterone straight after PCT for 6 weeks to lower fat levels?

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet is the key, 190lb with 20% bf is far away from good. You need to change your diet, because with that bf % diet is probably pretty bad.

DieselJD

Awards
Also i dont think super mandro is going to do much of anything in just 30 days. Usually at least 60 is the sweet spot.