Cycle advice

PEETAAH

Awards
I I'm wrapping up a 5 week halodrol run. Ended at 100mg the last 3 weeks. I'm also running test c @ 400mg divided into 200mg 2x weekly. I'm on TRT @ 200mg weekly. This keeps me in the 700-800 range. Anyways the halo treated me well as I was mostly using this for a cut/recomp. I'm going to continue to run the test at 400mg for another 3-7 weeks. Also running cardarine at 20mg daily.

Here's my question. I was thinking of throwing in some osta as I have a bunch laying around. Any thoughts? Add now...wait til I finish up the test and go back to my TRT dose?

36 yo
5' 9"
Weight 185
Bf 15%

Goal is to continue to cut/recomp.

PEETAAH

Awards
I also have some formestane. I could add that back to hopefully cut down on water retention for this cut.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Osta personally but from what I've read the only benefit that you may get would be better joint health. The test would over power any muscle building or muscle sparing effects from osta.

PEETAAH

Awards
Ok going to add the formestane back in so I don't start getting extra water retention. Will also bump test to 500mg weekly. Keeping it low so I can hopefully stay on the lean side.