Unanswered Cycle advice needed, first time pinning

65dill

Awards
Hey guys, started pinning 250 Test C twice per week and running Tbol as a kickstart at 40mg per day. I’m about to go into week 3 now and was hoping to get some advice about running an AI/or a serm. Currently taking 6.25mg EOD of aromasin but the last couple days I’ve been holding a little more water and getting “puffy” sore nips. Nothing to bad, but I’m wondering if adding nolvadex in would help or should I bump up to 12.5 eod on the ai.

Also I’ve played around with throwing some epiandro or 3ad in but I’m not sure when. I plan on running test for 12 weeks, the first 5 weeks with tbol then a break and then the last 4 weeks with Msten.

Body weight is 224 and I was at 22% bf before I started this cycle. Goal is to recomp and add some strength. I’ve got a local powerlifting meet in mid October that I’m competing in. Nothing serious but I’d still like to perform the best I can.
Any advice about anything is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pick one oral or the other! No need to run 9 weeks of methylated orals on a 12 week cycle. Don’t get greedy!!

Also 22% is pretty high body fat, but since your a power lifter that should work in your favor.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes^
Tbol is all you need. I don’t see a lot of added value to your cycle with an Andro.
Yes add Nova 10mg daily to start and increase AI slightly. Or better yet keep the AI where it’s at and see how the nolva does in a weeks time: if it’s not doing the trick in 7 days increase AI.
You may be one of the unlucky bastards like myself that have to run a Serm and AI on damn near every cycle. Just how it goes if you don’t want tits.

65dill

Awards
Thanks guys, that’s what I wanted to know. I’ll get rid of the msten and I’ll run some Nolva along with the ai.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks guys, that’s what I wanted to know. I’ll get rid of the msten and I’ll run some Nolva along with the ai.
It’s your first real cycle so you wanna enjoy it!
That’s why people usually recommend test only. Feel free to up that tbol dose to 60mg @ six weeks if you have enough. Are you familiar with Hcg? It will help with your transition into pct Some people run it all cycle up to pct or some people mega dose it two weeks prior to pct. I also suggest you add some clomid to your pct as well. Eat big and lift heavy and you’ll do great in that meet.

65dill

Awards
It’s your first real cycle so you wanna enjoy it!
That’s why people usually recommend test only. Feel free to up that tbol dose to 60mg @ six weeks if you have enough. Are you familiar with Hcg? It will help with your transition into pct Some people run it all cycle up to pct or some people mega dose it two weeks prior to pct. I also suggest you add some clomid to your pct as well. Eat big and lift heavy and you’ll do great in that meet.
Thanks man. I have enough tbol to go up. Also I’ve got both Clomid and hcg. Was gonna wait until pct to use the hcg. Would I be better off mega dosing before the end of the cycle?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks man. I have enough tbol to go up. Also I’ve got both Clomid and hcg. Was gonna wait until pct to use the hcg. Would I be better off mega dosing before the end of the cycle?
You can add the HCG now or right BEFORE PCT. It should never be used during pct though.