Cycle advice for ostarine/mk677

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
28 years old 6'0 210. Ive run a few andro cycles and 2 testE runs. am really interested in trying SARMS out. Ive ordered some osta and MK677 from PRE. Just looking for everyones advice on dosing as well as any other supports ill beed such as AI's, SERMS, etc..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me I can only do MK at 10mg before bed. Anything higher and I’m too tired throughout the day. Osta at 20-30mg is good for a recomp. Haven’t ran it solo but enjoyed it when I added it in. basic on cycle support is recommended and you definitely want a serm as osta will shut you down. You can also add in epiandro to add to hardening and leaning out effects.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
For me I can only do MK at 10mg before bed. Anything higher and I’m too tired throughout the day. Osta at 20-30mg is good for a recomp. Haven’t ran it solo but enjoyed it when I added it in. basic on cycle support is recommended and you definitely want a serm as osta will shut you down. You can also add in epiandro to add to hardening and leaning out effects.
Rad-140 works well for hardening as well. It was either between that or epiandro to add into my next cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
28 years old 6'0 210. Ive run a few andro cycles and 2 testE runs. am really interested in trying SARMS out. Ive ordered some osta and MK677 from PRE. Just looking for everyones advice on dosing as well as any other supports ill beed such as AI's, SERMS, etc..
MK just run as long as you can afford it (the longer the better, and no less than 3 months). 10-20mg is ideal range, start low, taper up.

Osta (personally I hate it, but if you're going to...) run at 20-30mg for 8 weeks or so. A little longer or shorter is fine as well.

Supports - Must haves (on cycle):
AI - at a minimum an OTC like SNS Inhibit-E, but I would suggest having a pharma one on hand. Osta has a history of causing estrogen issues for many people.
Cycle support - CEL Cycle assist for a basic, all-around support. No real need for TUDCA or anything extreme for osta.

Must haves (PCT):
SERM - nolva or clomid at standard doses. 20/20/10/10 (nolva) or 50/50/25/25 (clomid)
AI - same as above
Cortisol control - SNS Reduce XT (for me at least, cortisol is always a big issue in pct)

Fun adders - as funds allow (pct):
T booster - CEL M-test or bulks like SNS bulbine, daa, etc
Natty Anabolics - SNS Xgels, CEL Epi-Plex, PES Anabeta Elite, etc.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
MK just run as long as you can afford it (the longer the better, and no less than 3 months). 10-20mg is ideal range, start low, taper up.

Osta (personally I hate it, but if you're going to...) run at 20-30mg for 8 weeks or so. A little longer or shorter is fine as well.

Supports - Must haves (on cycle):
AI - at a minimum an OTC like SNS Inhibit-E, but I would suggest having a pharma one on hand. Osta has a history of causing estrogen issues for many people.
Cycle support - CEL Cycle assist for a basic, all-around support. No real need for TUDCA or anything extreme for osta.

Must haves (PCT):
SERM - nolva or clomid at standard doses. 20/20/10/10 (nolva) or 50/50/25/25 (clomid)
AI - same as above
Cortisol control - SNS Reduce XT (for me at least, cortisol is always a big issue in pct)

Fun adders - as funds allow (pct):
T booster - CEL M-test or bulks like SNS bulbine, daa, etc
Natty Anabolics - SNS Xgels, CEL Epi-Plex, PES Anabeta Elite, etc.
Why do you hate Osta? Ill have a-dex on hand just incase i need it. Never had gyno issues but id rather be safe than sorry..

Also what about a test base like 4/AD or dermacrine?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either of those will work as a base (although 4-andro is the only true test base).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why do you hate Osta? Ill have a-dex on hand just incase i need it. Never had gyno issues but id rather be safe than sorry..

for me, it was nothing but sides and zero benefits. I saw more suppression on osta than on many other ph's, was exhausted all the time, didn't see any additional strength, fat loss, or joint help... Just a whole lot of nothing for a whole bunch of sides ha. If im going to suppress myself, I sure as hell better see some benefits ;)

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
for me, it was nothing but sides and zero benefits. I saw more suppression on osta than on many other ph's, was exhausted all the time, didn't see any additional strength, fat loss, or joint help... Just a whole lot of nothing for a whole bunch of sides ha. If im going to suppress myself, I sure as hell better see some benefits ;)
What would you recommend as a comparable alternative to osta then? As far as Sarms/PH go

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
ugh I'm about to start an Osta cycle next week or so. Hope I have better results

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What would you recommend as a comparable alternative to osta then? As far as Sarms/PH go
a crap diet, no training, and terrible mood... that would be comparable to my results ;)

as a replacement, in terms of a milder option, 1+4 andro would be my recommendation. About the best mild ph stack available today

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished up cycle Of Ostarine and cardarine as well. I didn't notice too much in terms of strength gains. None at all actually. But it made a huge difference in my endurance. There was no limit to how long I could run or lift. It also seemed to help with muscle loss.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As previously mentioned, a good cycle support will help protect your organs. CEL CYCLE ASSIST has been used and recommended by many members here on AM.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
a crap diet, no training, and terrible mood... that would be comparable to my results ;)

as a replacement, in terms of a milder option, 1+4 andro would be my recommendation. About the best mild ph stack available today
What about halodrol?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
How did you dose your osta run and what supps did you run along side if i may ask
I am on week 8 (last week) of osta and I'm down to 8% bf. I came out the gate at 20mg and ran that the whole time. I take TUDCA 250mg with NAC 250mg to protect liver. I also take a multivitamin from allmax nutrition, it's a 2-a day multivitamin. Cortisolve to help with cortisol levels, and bcaas. I have sup3r pct from OL but I stopped taking it on cycle as it killed my sex drive and made me tired. I think it was just over kill. I was taking it to boost test and prevent E2 sides but I think it did more harm than good on cycle. I took it ED tho. Maybe E3D would have been better.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 8 (last week) of osta and I'm down to 8% bf. I came out the gate at 20mg and ran that the whole time. I take TUDCA 250mg with NAC 250mg to protect liver. I also take a multivitamin from allmax nutrition, it's a 2-a day multivitamin. Cortisolve to help with cortisol levels, and bcaas. I have sup3r pct from OL but I stopped taking it on cycle as it killed my sex drive and made me tired. I think it was just over kill. I was taking it to boost test and prevent E2 sides but I think it did more harm than good on cycle. I took it ED tho. Maybe E3D would have been better.
No AI?

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Im currently on week 6 of LGD and MK-677 from sarms4you. My goal is to gain as much mass as possible. What is your goal? Are you trying to gain or cut? Ostarine is pretty mild so you could get away with no PCT but i would always just do a PCT tho, just to be sure.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Im currently on week 6 of LGD and MK-677 from sarms4you. My goal is to gain as much mass as possible. What is your goal? Are you trying to gain or cut? Ostarine is pretty mild so you could get away with no PCT but i would always just do a PCT tho, just to be sure.
Just recomp and add a little lean mass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He said he saw zero gains and only sides, something comparable would involve zero gains and only sides. Whats the actual goal in mind?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about halodrol?
not a bad choice as its very mild, but its also notorious for being somewhat lame by itself. Better as a stacker.

also, if you're in the US and looking to buy without going overseas, halodrol is banned (unless youre talking the hi-tech version which is not actually halodrol at all)

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
not a bad choice as its very mild, but its also notorious for being somewhat lame by itself. Better as a stacker.

also, if you're in the US and looking to buy without going overseas, halodrol is banned (unless youre talking the hi-tech version which is not actually halodrol at all)
Yeah i know this.
Predator Nutrition carries hdrol that appears to be getting good reviews

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Arimistane does nothing for estrogen control
And why do you say that? Everybody is different and people react differently to different compounds. So what might not work for you might work for someone else. But no I didn't use an AI.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And why do you say that? Everybody is different and people react differently to different compounds. So what might not work for you might work for someone else. But no I didn't use an AI.
You might be one of the very few that had success with it but many ppl have learned that it's a terrible ai.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It actually has better feedback at controlling cortisol for some reason, I personally find it useless

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
You might be one of the very few that had success with it but many ppl have learned that it's a terrible ai.
Well as I said I stopped taking it. What would you recommend? Arimidex?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also wouldn't take any kind of anti e unless necessary

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I also wouldn't take any kind of anti e unless necessary
So your saying just run the osta with maybe say CEL cycle assist and see how i react before adding adex or anything?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So your saying just run the osta with maybe say CEL cycle assist and see how i react before adding adex or anything?
I'm not a fan of osta but yes, I've found in the past on test at 500mg or less I have no estrogen sides, on hdrol and msten I have no estrogen sides ect. Why would I take something to control estrogen if I'm not having any side effects?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something like trest or dbol or anything that's notorious for high estrogen sides I might start a small dose but I generally don't take anything extra unless necessary

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of osta but yes, I've found in the past on test at 500mg or less I have no estrogen sides, on hdrol and msten I have no estrogen sides ect. Why would I take something to control estrogen if I'm not having any side effects?
Can you explain why your not a fan of osta there seems to be a lot of varying views on it

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Why does everyone run to CEL cycle assist? There are much better on cycle assists out their

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why does everyone run to CEL cycle assist? There are much better on cycle assists out their
Didn't really see any results from it, I could see it useful as a muscle sparing but I didn't get much out of it. I'm not saying it's bad, just didn't do anything for me. I've tried quite a few things in the past ast 5-7 years and osta was the least impressive. Some ppl love the stuff

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Didn't really see any results from it, I could see it useful as a muscle sparing but I didn't get much out of it. I'm not saying it's bad, just didn't do anything for me. I've tried quite a few things in the past ast 5-7 years and osta was the least impressive. Some ppl love the stuff
Osta is in my opinion only good for cutting or when in a calorie deficit to help retain muscle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
for the price, quality, proven track record, and dosing, there really isn't... there's a reason so many people use it. Its nothing spectacular or flashy, but its properly dosed and covers all the basic cycle support lines

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
for the price, quality, proven track record, and dosing, there really isn't... there's a reason so many people use it. Its nothing spectacular or flashy, but its properly dosed and covers all the basic cycle support lines
Idk for 35 bucks seems crazy when taking a serving of 4 caps a serving 2 times a day. That's only a 30 day supply. Idk maybe that's just me being crazy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Idk for 35 bucks seems crazy when taking a serving of 4 caps a serving 2 times a day. That's only a 30 day supply. Idk maybe that's just me being crazy.
i'd never pay $35 ha... its always around for $25 or less when its on sale. and the point of all the caps is becuase thats what needed to get the proper doses... you can take less caps, but you;re not gonna get a full dose. Almost all of the best cycle support products are huge # or size caps per dose for that exact reason... physics ha.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
i'd never pay $35 ha... its always around for $25 or less when its on sale. and the point of all the caps is becuase thats what needed to get the proper doses... you can take less caps, but you;re not gonna get a full dose. Almost all of the best cycle support products are huge # or size caps per dose for that exact reason... physics ha.
Lol ya 25 is a little better manageable

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you explain why your not a fan of osta there seems to be a lot of varying views on it
Another anti-Ostarine guy here! Again, side effects are not worth the returns. I feel more suppressed on Ostarine than with any prohormones I have tried but got close to nothing in terms of results/benefits. For some reason, I have given it probably 3 chances and I have used different sources/brands. Never again..

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Another anti-Ostarine guy here! Again, side effects are not worth the returns. I feel more suppressed on Ostarine than with any prohormones I have tried but got close to nothing in terms of results/benefits. For some reason, I have given it probably 3 chances and I have used different sources/brands. Never again..
I may just do a halo run instead!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I may just do a halo run instead!
Ran Halo a few times in my early pH days, recommend dose on most brands is 50mg a day but if you want results I would say 75 is bare minimum. I'd go

75,75,100,100,125,125. I'm talking real hdrol not the Andros blend.

I have a friend that went up to 200mg but he's a big mofo. I think a few ppl on this board have actually ran 200+.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Looking at Fusion Supplements Halodrol, as you said recommended is 50 Mg per day. But it is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Probably going to run this at 75mg a day with CEL cycle assist.
Already have SERMS on hand
Think that looks good?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good. I think by week 3-4 you may have a change of heart and bump the dose but go for it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking at Fusion Supplements Halodrol, as you said recommended is 50 Mg per day. But it is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Probably going to run this at 75mg a day with CEL cycle assist.
Already have SERMS on hand
Think that looks good?
yeah this is solid. halo is nice and easy so you can certainly bump it up if you feel you need to.