Cycle adjustment recommendations?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about 6 weeks in on Test C 400mg/Mast E 400mg/Eq 600mg ew and things are starting to happen. I have felt a little “dry” lately and thinking my E might be a little low. I’m thinking about raising test to 600mg ew or maybe lower the Mast to 200 ew to to get the E on a better level. Raising Test to 600 sounds more fun but might be smarter to lower Mast, what do you guys think? It’s my first time with Eq.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eq has an anti estrogenic effect bro. Not sure on the exact mechanism but I’m aware it can reduce estrogen quite significantly so I would guess that lowering that to 400mg to match the test would be a better option

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eq has an anti estrogenic effect bro. Not sure on the exact mechanism but I’m aware it can reduce estrogen quite significantly so I would guess that lowering that to 400mg to match the test would be a better option
im saying that as probably the right thing to do.

personally I would increase test to 600 though 😂 but I’m stupid sometimes

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eq definitely acts as an AI.. and perhaps more strongly than I expected. My last blast I was on 750mg of test and 500eq or so and I didn’t need any AI to keep my estrogen high end of range.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, I think 600 of Test is what I will do, it sounds like the most fun.