Cycle #4 bulk ideas

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to put together my next cycle for a lean bulk. So far ive only touched test, anavar, and tbol. I have had 0 sides and want to keep it that way. What do you think about 500mg test E along with 500mg of Primo or EQ for 12 weeks. Maybe add in some dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks or proviron. Attached pics of last cycle which was 10 weeks 525 test prop and 50mg anavar. Still doing my PCT so once im finished will take 3 months off everything and then start. 6ft 3 220lb in pics.

Attachments

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to put together my next cycle for a lean bulk. So far ive only touched test, anavar, and tbol. I have had 0 sides and want to keep it that way. What do you think about 500mg test E along with 500mg of Primo or EQ for 12 weeks. Maybe add in some dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks or proviron. Attached pics of last cycle which was 10 weeks 525 test prop and 50mg anavar. Still doing my PCT so once im finished will take 3 months off everything and then start. 6ft 3 220lb in pics.
When building my last cycle it was recommended by @Smont I believe that EQ should be ran for 16 weeks. It would definitely put on more size and be cheaper then Primo.

I’ve tried proviron and seem to get much out of it. I would say forget the proviron unless you are deep into a cutting cycle and trying to get sun 10% BF.

This is just my experience.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When building my last cycle it was recommended by @Smont I believe that EQ should be ran for 16 weeks. It would definitely put on more size and be cheaper then Primo.

I’ve tried proviron and seem to get much out of it. I would say forget the proviron unless you are deep into a cutting cycle and trying to get sun 10% BF.

This is just my experience.
I’ve heard about the 16 weeks with EQ. That just seems like a LONG time to be on and will be harder to recover from. I was looking into front loading the EQ

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard about the 16 weeks with EQ. That just seems like a LONG time to be on and will be harder to recover from. I was looking into front loading the EQ
Yeah I keep my cycles at 12 weeks. I agree 16 weeks is a long time to be suppressed. Honestly, I’m not too educated on EQ, so hopefully someone else can give you better information.

But I would definitely front load the first 1-2pins of EQ.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It dosen't need to be 16 weeks, it's just one of those things that works quietly in the background so you dont really notice much in the early weeks, so I like to use it on long cycles. You can find guys who swear by it on short cycles too. The gear is in your system and working after its injected. I've seen guys say they rotate eq after 6 weeks and switch to deca for 6 weeks on a 12 week cycle.

I like your first idea. Test primo dbol or swap primo for Masterson if your not worried bout the chance of your hair thinning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your already looking big and lean and it's pretty obvious you know what your doing with food and the gym. Any cycle you already ran at a slightly higher dose is probably a good idea too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never noticed a difference front loading either. About 10 years ago when I was more into this stuff I tried a lot of things, and honestly it all works the same with a few exceptions like sd and tren. Just dont try to out steroids a dogshit diet, I learned that the hard way. You get fat and the side effects start rolling in left and right

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll save the masteron for a cutting cycle. And yeah my diet is clean year round. Would like to keep it at a gram total so debating 500 test 500 EQ or 400 test 600 EQ. Will definitely look into primo as well. Saw my source sells it at 200mg/ml.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a couple questions if you dont mind answering,

How old are you, how long have you been training and do you compete? Or consider competing? I can't see your legs but if they match your upper body you should be competing. Even if they dont you could throw on some board shorts.

And if you plan on doing a cycle log tag me in.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple questions if you dont mind answering,

How old are you, how long have you been training and do you compete? Or consider competing? I can't see your legs but if they match your upper body you should be competing. Even if they dont you could throw on some board shorts.

And if you plan on doing a cycle log tag me in.
I’m 26 man. I did one show 3 years ago(drug tested show and before i touched anything). Did well. My legs could use a little work. Definitely my calf’s. 16 inch calf’s 26-27 in quads. Very lean though, veins all over lol. I was thinking about competing earlier this year but i honestly don’t know why i would want to or what benefit i would get from it. Still thinking about it though. I would do men’s physique

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 26 man. I did one show 3 years ago(drug tested show and before i touched anything). Did well. My legs could use a little work. Definitely my calf’s. 16 inch calf’s 26-27 in quads. Very lean though, veins all over lol. I was thinking about competing earlier this year but i honestly don’t know why i would want to or what benefit i would get from it. Still thinking about it though. I would do men’s physique
Well that's a good point, if it's not something you want to do then theres no point in suffering. When I was late 20's It took every ounce of effort i could dish out to look like you do in those pics. And I'd only look like that for very short periods of time twords the end of my cycles. I'm definitely jealous lol. I got back on gear a little over a year ago blast n cruising but all three attempts at a blast I had to cut short from injuries and side effects that I never experienced when younger, not that I'm old but I'm finding it a lot harder at 35 then I did at 25 to tolerate doses and stay injury free. Anyhow, good luck with the cycle. Looks like you know how to do the hard stuff like dieting and busting ass in the gym, your gonna blow up nicely if you add in that dbol

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well that's a good point, if it's not something you want to do then theres no point in suffering. When I was late 20's It took every ounce of effort i could dish out to look like you do in those pics. And I'd only look like that for very short periods of time twords the end of my cycles. I'm definitely jealous lol. I got back on gear a little over a year ago blast n cruising but all three attempts at a blast I had to cut short from injuries and side effects that I never experienced when younger, not that I'm old but I'm finding it a lot harder at 35 then I did at 25 to tolerate doses and stay injury free. Anyhow, good luck with the cycle. Looks like you know how to do the hard stuff like dieting and busting ass in the gym, your gonna blow up nicely if you add in that dbol
Thanks man. Still may do a show next year. Would love to see how i can look if i really dial everything in.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe its time to pull out the tren out of your sleeves?

In all seriousness, this is a great look, very lean and actually solid weight.

I am just not sure about masteron as some say it doesnt put on any muscle...i feel like it does a little but meh, idk.

Primo would definitely be a better choice imo,

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great body. Some people have trouble with E2 on boldenone, it gets pretty low. Overall, primo is healthier.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m with smont In thinking that a slightly higher doses test and var cycle would yield good results. You obviously respond well to those.

I wouldn’t throw mast in unless cutting and wanting to dry out. I personally wouldn’t go near tren if you want side free (and you have options for bulking that don’t include it) and that’s from someone who’s just had a great run on tren 😂

EQ or deca are normally longer cycle compounds but you could use NPP (if you don’t want to increase test this is the way id go) for 12 weeks with great results - maybe 400:400 test:NPP. Could use VAR last 4 to finish nice.

some of the other stuff is just individual response variable. Dbol blows some people up with limited sides but others BP goes through the roof and controlling estro is big problem. I think most orals are a ‘suck it and see’ deal to be honest. The good thing is it’s easy to drop them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe its time to pull out the tren out of your sleeves?

In all seriousness, this is a great look, very lean and actually solid weight.

I am just not sure about masteron as some say it doesnt put on any muscle...i feel like it does a little but meh, idk.

Primo would definitely be a better choice imo,
I have a rough time with prolactin sides lately, that's why I haven't been touching tren.

I dont get when ppl say mast don't build muscle, it 100% without a doubt builds muscle. Take someone on no gear or on trt, now add 500mg Masterson. They will build more muscle. And being single digit bodyfat doesn't make a difference unless your purely looking for that cosmetics effects. Mast does not build muscle is another one of those fairy tales created on message boards and told so many times people believe its true.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a rough time with prolactin sides lately, that's why I haven't been touching tren.

I dont get when ppl say mast don't build muscle, it 100% without a doubt builds muscle. Take someone on no gear or on trt, now add 500mg Masterson. They will build more muscle. And being single digit bodyfat doesn't make a difference unless your purely looking for that cosmetics effects. Mast does not build muscle is another one of those fairy tales created on message boards and told so many times people believe its true.
isn’t this more of a ‘whats optimal’ situation though?
Any aas will help build muscle in a surplus but if we were fucking with our endrocrine system we want as much bang as possible for our buck. So in this scenario would mast build more muscle than var, or deca or high test dose etc?
In my mind it doesn’t.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
isn’t this more of a ‘whats optimal’ situation though?
Any aas will help build muscle in a surplus but if we were fucking with our endrocrine system we want as much bang as possible for our buck. So in this scenario would mast build more muscle than var, or deca or high test dose etc?
In my mind it doesn’t.....
I'm not saying choose Masterson. I'm simply saying that it will build muscle because everyone likes to say it does not. No it's not the optimal drug to add the most muscle. But I will say this. Someone who's already in shape like this guy is, test and dbol are going to do the work and having some Masterson in the mix vs primo would not be a huge difference and half the price.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

What specific prolactin sides?

I thought test tren mk677 would be gyno fest for me as I developed lumps last pct.

But 0 issues and I used 0 ai. Just amazing gains and sweating my ass off but hey it was summer

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll save the masteron for a cutting cycle. And yeah my diet is clean year round. Would like to keep it at a gram total so debating 500 test 500 EQ or 400 test 600 EQ. Will definitely look into primo as well. Saw my source sells it at 200mg/ml.
Some people pin homebrew primo at 200 mg/ml with no issue, but be cautious with your source. A pretty well know underground lab (I don't know if I can give names here) had primo tested and it was around 150 mg/ml only.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What specific prolactin sides?

I thought test tren mk677 would be gyno fest for me as I developed lumps last pct.

But 0 issues and I used 0 ai. Just amazing gains and sweating my ass off but hey it was summer
Il pm you later, still trying to figure it out myself. Dont wanna change the thread too much with my titty problems lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Do you have any Log or real life experiment backing this up? I haven’t ever seen someone claim mast only made them gain a significant amount of muscle. Trt dose and 500 mg of mast might give you 2-3 of muscle in a 10-12 week span but do we really call that useful and worthy concidering how toxic masteron is? (People tend to overlook masteron is one of the worst compound for cholesterol and many other factors). I think it’s not worth it a second and masteron is for comp stage only. Or maybe the shorter ester if you wanna look good on low BF on a small dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have any Log or real life experiment backing this up? I haven’t ever seen someone claim mast only made them gain a significant amount of muscle. Trt dose and 500 mg of mast might give you 2-3 of muscle in a 10-12 week span but do we really call that useful and worthy concidering how toxic masteron is? (People tend to overlook masteron is one of the worst compound for cholesterol and many other factors). I think it’s not worth it a second and masteron is for comp stage only. Or maybe the shorter ester if you wanna look good on low BF on a small dose.
I'm by no means saying Masterson is going to pack on pounds of muscle. I'm just saying it does build muscle and compliments other things well. I'm not in the greatest shape right now as I'm sure you can see in my avatar but for shits n giggles I'm on 150 test only right now, I wouldn't mind adding 500mg mast next month for a little 8 week experiment and take pics. I've done something similar years ago with 300 test 300mast. I'm confident I could make some gains on that. Are they going to be spectacular, no. But I know it will start adding a little muscle over current test dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm by no means saying Masterson is going to pack on pounds of muscle. I'm just saying it does build muscle and compliments other things well. I'm not in the greatest shape right now as I'm sure you can see in my avatar but for shits n giggles I'm on 150 test only right now, I wouldn't mind adding 500mg mast next month for a little 8 week experiment and take pics. I've done something similar years ago with 300 test 300mast. I'm confident I could make some gains on that. Are they going to be spectacular, no. But I know it will start adding a little muscle over current test dose.
Okay! Then I agree with you. It’s a steroid after All. And keep your grind on bro I know what you’re capable of

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replys. Think I’ll go with 500mg of test and 500mg primo. That is if I can find a legitimate source for primo. Definitely don’t want any fake ****. Will probably add in 30mg dbol for 5 weeks. I like the idea of only using the drugs the guys back in the 70s used. Seems healthier