Cycle #2

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, started second cycle today, here's some info on it, gonna keep a log here like last cycle.

Stats
5'9''
Starting Weight 190.5 lbs this evening at gym.
Starting Bf 15%

Cycle Plan
Week 1-12
Test Enanthate 500mg/week
Equipoise 400mg/week
Deca 300/week
Week 1-4
Transdermal Bold Base 80mg applied twice a day 160mg/day
Transdermal Test Base 80mg applied twice a day 160mg/day
Week13-15
Prop 150mg eod or Trans Bold/Test (Haven't decided yet)

All injects were homebrewed with 5% BA and 15% BB and are painless.

I'm using the test base/bold base for a number of reasons, one being so that i have a reason to give my parents when i blow the fuk up :D They're aware that i've done ph's so i'm just passing it off as that ;)
Secondly, i wanna compare this to test and eq that i used last cycle injectable. I calculated approx 1120mg a week applied which with a 35% absorbtion will be equal to 390mg absorbed per week which is equal to more than 500mg of enanthate a week of actual test absorbed due to the esterweight of enanthate (500mg enanthate is actually only 338mg of test absorbed)

Tonight i injected 3cc's in quad today, 300mg Eq/250 Enanthate/250mg Deca aswell as applied 8 squirts of my homebrew transdermal which was equal to 160mg of both test/bold. I'll start applying 4ml twice a day tomorrow. Injects will be done on mondays and thursdays. I'll get some before pics up sometime this week.

Last edited:
sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Sounds really nice KC. Ill be following your progress throughout. Good luck man
Sage

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Go big or go home eh!!!! heheeh :) TTY

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
More of a close up, Tall bottle in background is transdermal with 4.5g of test base and 4.5g of bold base in it.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty ass picture.:D And I think you forgot the one laying on its side next to the box.

db

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
nicely done. good luck on your up and coming cycle! :)
Sage

db682

Awards
  • Established
Dammmmmm,
And I thought pete had issues. Not only are you as bald as a babies ass but you wear womens clothing too.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Dammmmmm,
And I thought pete had issues. Not only are you as bald as a babies ass but you wear womens clothing too.
Hey, i've started to sprout some chest hair over the last couple months, give me a little credit will ya:mad: :D

:saw:

Toneyfan

Awards
Right on, keep it up KC! Can't wait to see the after pics aswell!

Hey, what's your workout routine like on this cycle? Much different than your usual?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i'm starting a new routine this week, i'll post it once i've gone through it this week, started at a brand new gym so i gotta get used to there hammer strength stuff.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Heh, your a funny guy KC, but if you shave your chest, like some say your arms, you could even sport tube tops to the gym!! :D :D

Btw, i still don't know what hammer strength machines are, don't laugh, we PA people are deprived a bit than most. :( :)

P.S. You should use that pic as a warning sign for newbs that don't have their post cycle ancillaries before they start their cycle.....

:shoot:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hammer strength machines are like bodybuilders Natilus machines. There actually very nice pieces of equipment.

KC you are a sexy bitch. Wanna buy some slightly used panties or bras. I had a tendency before I got married to always find chicks clothes wedged under my bed or in between the head board and wall. I bet you have the same problem except with mens clothing instead. :D

db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
LMAO haha, Hammer strength are seriously great machines, i've only used them for like a week but fell in love, i used to always go to gym with a partner to have a great workout now i can go by myself, the machines are idiot proof, impossible to have bad form, and i've never hurt like this before after workouts...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
BTW, i had a UG company i've been talking to for a while offer to send me some gear for second half of cycle so i can compare some results. I'll post some pics of the stuff once it comes next week, company is called QGL and based out of the US.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice looking gear..... I'll be back up to 200 soon enough.. :) Bulking seaon here I come... TTY

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Update, day9, weight up 6 lbs (196.5 this afternoon). Running femara at 1.25mg a day so i don't know how much of it is water. Haven't noticed any strength increases as of yet but my appetite is definately increased and getting the road map style veins on my chest/shoulders that i got last time on eq.

Also, my injections are absolutely painless, 5%ba and 15%bb is the way to go when making eq/deca/enanth, last cycle i had some pain next day but this time around i don't even really feel anything the next day.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great KC. Best of luck.

I am a big fan of Hammer Strength myself. As far as machines go they are the best that I have used.

Saggy

Awards
Keep it up KC. Hey bro just curious if uu have run femara before? In my upcoming cycle I will probably run it like u 1.25mg/day. Think that is plenty enough to keep bloat and gyno away? I'm afraid of getting gyno again. I had it a few years back from some reg. andro and ended up having surgery. The thing I don't know is if it can come back or not. So I'm just treating it as if it could. Also I will run 20 mg nolva/day. If anyone can help, thanx bros.

BTW Hammer Strength Machines are the ****

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run this starting week 7 or so, to compare against my homebrew, i suspect it should be around the same, but i'll know if it's underdosed aswell. I've heard nothing but good things about these guys, but i'll be sure to post if i feel anything different, whether good or bad.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
As for my cycle, i hit 200 lbs this afternoon. Pumps are insane to say the least. I'm gettin sick of drawing from all three bottles so i'm gonna mix up a big bottle with all three injects together and maybe post some more how to's for it :D

Using bicep injections every second week, as i just like them hehe.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, today i'm sitting at 203 or so, not much weight gain as of late, i only got back in the gym a couple days ago after a two week lay off when i went away for a week and the week leading up to my trip aswell. Enan/Eq/Deca are in full swing now, my balls said goodbye a week and a half ago, last cycle without deca they didn't seem to go away very long.

My strength is not hugely increasing but slow and steady, My buddy who's one of those conceited pricks :D, told me i'm looking huge and that's the first time he's ever complemented me in his life so i can't complain. Forgot to bring my femara while i was away, i grew like 4 chins in my pics from my trip, but i've dropped the water since i've been back. Total gain so far is only 13 lbs, i was up like 27 last cycle at this point but i think i will start ripping it up now that i'm back on track.

Also, i read up on using t3 while bulking and a bro said he had the best cycle of his life, so i started taking 25mcg per day, definately has me more "regular" as everytime i seem to get on gear i only dump like once every day/ day and a half for whatever reason.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, i've been a useless tit to say the least, Christmas/"Work"/Personal ****/Fukin Flu have had me completely off track the last month, not eating aswell as i should have or getting in the gym more then 2-3 times a week, this is my first update in a friggin month.. This cycle hasn't gone nearly as good as i'd have hoped, but what can ya do.......

Think i'm in week 11, weight still between 201-203, I've dropped the enan/deca/eq and started the following on Dec. 14

Test Prop 150mg EOD
Anavar at 100mg ED Ow, Ow ( "IF" this was BTG or some other pharm grade stuff, You'd have to assume i'd be driving a escalade sitting on 24's :D)
Proviron 50mg ED

Plan to run this 5-6 weeks, hopefully hit 210, i'm back on track now gym at eating wise, getting atleast 9 scoops of protein in a day plus atleast 3 meals with protein a day aswell, Cals at between 4000-5000. I'll be sure to post pics nearing the end of cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
Why 100mg of anavar? You can make solid gains off of only 50mg of anavar especially at your weight.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, all good things need to come to a end, sitting at 202 tonight and did my last shot of prop yesterday, nowhere as heavy as i expected to be, but wasn't the greatest cycle for me the first 10 weeks. Starting postcycle tomorrow. Last 6 weeks i ran prop at 150mg eod aswell as var/proviron for the weeks 11/12 but dropped it as it was giving me stomach pains as i was on too much var i think (100mg). Here's some updated pics:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
My freakin bis/chest just won't grow like i wish they would, i work them hardest of everything but........ Gonna start cutting 8-10 weeks down the road, for now just creatine and postcycle supps.

size

Awards
  • Established
You look like you are holding a layer of water.
Changes are evident, especially you lower back and stomach.

How many weeks straight were you on for?

DoGMaN

Awards
Definately looking good. I would think that you are possibly overtraining your bis, if they are not growing. Even when on cycle you can still tend to over train such a small muscle. You have pretty big shoulders, which could be taking too much of the load from your chest when doing heavy sets. Try pre-exhasting your chest with some flys before you do your benching, or run a fly/bench super set. It worked ok for me.